IMK, AMA

IMK

If Meow Mix, AKA Cat, suddenly reappeared online and contacted you, what would your reaction be and would you freak out thinking it was a ghost from the past?

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Does @sheli~ have a safe word between you two if she ever feels in danger from @true (which might be all of the time)?

• Like 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

What's the craziest thing that you witnessed live while living there in Florida that no one here would ever believe?

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

22 minutes ago, Mitch said:

If Meow Mix, AKA Cat, suddenly reappeared online and contacted you, what would your reaction be and would you freak out thinking it was a ghost from the past?

Rip cat

• Sad 1

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

With The current ML of DF being around 60 members for the last year, do you think DF will make an increase in members again to be a topclan what it always was until 2017 era (when the swap to P2P happened).

Do you think DF will switch back to F2P again, and be the powerhouse we were in the 2013/2017 era?

Posted Image

14 hours ago, The End said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy P2P RSB (with 10 being the most)?

As an individual, I like every form of RSB (except maybe 5v5s, that's a little too sweaty for me). But as an official, 10v10s can be quite stressful as you're spending so much time, effort, and resources on such low opts fights. If I were doing said 10v10s with a team or something I would enjoy them far more. But while in a clan where I have to neglect 60 other people while doing them, I'm not a fan.

Individual: 8/10

Official: 4/10

14 hours ago, Bunty said:

I don't have any questions, and I'm not going to get into what caused you to make the decision to do this, but I just want to say that I've always been impressed with you and appreciate the role you've played in DF. The few times I have talked with you it's been a very level-headed conversation and respectable one, so thanks for that.

Appreciate it. As someone who hasn't had the best track record with old DF, I've always appreciated everything you've ever done.

14 hours ago, Adam_ said:

On the topic you were arguing bolton on with a while ago, you mentioned mike cera approached DF with the idea of VR going community and all mass joining DF. What happened with that? Why did it fall through? What do you think would have come of it? Is there anything that hasn't been said that you can share or any logs you can show ? 

In early to mid 2020, VR was easily in the worst state they've ever been in. You can what I mean here (just 8 months ago lol). VR approached us to garner interest in what we thought about a merge with them. VR tried to merge back in 2017/2018 with DK, however, this video shows how awful that went. So it was kind of funny to see them trying to merge with someone again. But to be completely transparent, it wasn't as if DF was so amazing that they wanted to be in DF. VR just wanted to survive. Which is why they even told us that we were one of 3 clans they were considering (the other two being AC (clan they beef with now as well), and Jaja (a clan that closed)). It "fell" through because we just laughed at it. It was never taken serious and was instead put in our back pocket as a weapon of ammunition for the time we'd need to openly talk about it (guess it didn't take long).

• Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

Why did DF move to P2P, was it just that the memberbase no longer had an interest in F2P (which is pretty understandable because P2P esp RSB has a more refreshing and evolving meta).

Also genuine thoughts on Ghjjf and Evizu as leaders?

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

How many times did True ask you to do this AMA and what changed for you to say yes? Is it just you wanting to see the world burn?

What are some of the DF events you've liked most outside of PvP ?

True asked about a few current officials and someone else asked about Rene, so what about Alice as an official/person? Never spoken to her but she's pretty well known in the community as a pet hunter/completionist so seeing her also being an official in such a long standing clan that's generally respected in the community is neat. 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

14 hours ago, Adam_ said:

if you could revive one clan from the grave which one would it be?

DI. It'd be nice to rival with another clan again that wouldn't avoid us (completely) and wouldn't take things out of game (to an extent).

15 hours ago, Adam_ said:

have you read any of the other AMAs? if yea which one did you like the most?

A few of them. My favorite was Homedawg's because he was too slow in the head to realize why some of his posts were angering people to the point of being camped at several Tempest events.

ever considered spying on any clans you've been in ?

Nah, never. Doesn't matter how upset I could get, spying on a clan is the character trait of a literal degenerate. You have to be a real freakazoid to actually spend time of out of your life in a clan with the intention of spying.

other than you actually leaving for exo, and your breaks from the game, what's the closest you've come to leaving DF?

There has been no other time where leaving DF was ever a consideration.

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

Why do you believe modern day DF struggles on the recruiting front in comparison to other clans? To what extent do you believe the lack of numbers contributes to DF not participating in certain content (e.g. F2P)?

"Struggles" would imply that there's a lot of effort going into it. Which there isn't. In the words of Mattbrazil himself, DF is a very insulated clan. We keep to ourselves, do our own thing, and it works. We don't really go out of our way to interact with the wider scene as a whole, recruiting being part of that. The way DF operates attracts certain types of people and the amount it does has always been a healthy amount to supplement the clan over the past 2-3 years. While we try to absorb smaller clans/teams like every other clan does, we've always tried to be as selective as possible in the process.

I don't think the size of DF really comes into play when considering F2P. At least not for us. Most P2P clans are also much larger than us as well. If we did recruit more and spent time worrying about opts, we'd most likely be filled with more of the P2Pers we have in the clan who aren't too interested in F2P to begin with.

Given RoT's current decline, which some have hinted was even worse pre-COVID, which clan between Ancient Fury and Revenant would you say played the bigger role in Reign of Terror's decline? As a follow up, which clan between the two do you believe hurts RoT more nowadays?

Revenant by far. Without sounding too rude, Rev used to simply roleplay as RoT. They acted like them, but never really did anything with it. But in the past year or so, Rev has taken everything RoT was good at, and now does it better. I personally don't believe AF ever did much to RoT. They acted as solid bodies to aid in the days when Rev and other clans was still perfecting their tactics against RoT, but now that they've got everything down, AF is just a confused P2P clan who only cares about F2P(?) and fighting in P2P wildy for 20 minutes and ending.

lApm4a9.png

15 hours ago, Nick said:

I wasn't really around for rs2 so my question is going to be osrs based

what's your opinion on the following clans?

VR

DI

TR

FSK

Dfall

Ronin

Eos

RoT

VR - dogshit for the entirety of their time on OSRS.

DI - good clan to rival with but could be pretty frail at times (like not fighting us in CWA from December 2015 until they closed in 2017)

TR - one of the only clans to fight us during RoT's "embargo". respectable people

FSK - a very mediocre clan who thought way too highly of themselves. a lot of great individual people from the clan though.

Dfall - if you gathered all of the freaks from high school who spent their days shooting spitballs at people and making "deez nuts" jokes, you'd make dfall. no clan ever left cc as much as them either (altho your sig implies you've embraced that fact)

Ronin - bit of an enigma of a clan if i'm being honest. never really had a strong opinion about ronin, they were always just kinda "there" if that makes sense. no dislike but nothing really positive to say either. altho ronin did start fighting us during the later days of the embargo, so while they did originally bend the knee, they at least knew how to get up off it.

EoS - never had any issue with any of the EoS iterations on OSRS. some really questionable decisions during their stint in Bearz, but overall a solid clan. definitely a shadow of their pre-EoC selves though.

RoT - a clan for people who got bullied growing up and get off on being the "bad guys" on rs. literal cult for people with no sense of individualism.

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

Were you surprised to learn that your original leader DK Derek (Howard) was granted VR leader in the VR/DK merge that occurred a few years ago? What are your thoughts on his glaring omission in VR's all officials ever list? 

VR and DK have always had an interconnected relationship. Even during my time in DK and to this day, so him winding up leader there was inevitable, one way or another. Though I'm not surprised that VR would want to redact such a thing from their history (although this video will always exist to remind them of it).

Given the recent revival in the F2P CWA scene with several clans participating and some active teams (albeit with a decent amount of shareds), has anyone approached you on re-opening Flip Flops? Do you have any interest in doing so and do you see it being viable?

A few people have. I considered it a few times, but ultimately decided against it for a few reasons.

- df's lack of interest in f2p (ff heavily relied on the core df members in ff)

- failing to upkeep the community connections i had back in 2014-2016 that allowed me to recruit the right people (officials & members alike)

- potentially tarnishing what ff accomplished last time with a botched modern version of it

• Like 3

lApm4a9.png

14 hours ago, Dr Destiny said:

Who kept removing my Bunny Guest on DF forums?

If you mean Hunny Guest, I'm not aware of you ever having it. That said, the rank has changed functionally many times over the course of OSRS so it's possible you lost it during a time when we were trying to keep it pretty exclusive.

What are your thoughts on Adversity?

I don't know anything about the current Adversity, with the exception of people talking about someone named "yogurt" all the time. As for the Adversity from 2015/2016, I think they were a solid team. The only team brave enough to have a decent amount of VR members and officials and shockingly did pretty alright despite that.

Why did you get demoted from Warlord to Council?

I don't know how it is in other clans, but Council has always stood in equal power to Warlord in DF, if not higher. That said, after retiring from RS/DF for awhile, when I came back we were no longer using the Warlord rank (no one stepped up to replace me, so the rank became pointless).

What are your thoughts on @sheli~

An old hag who is going to get beat up irl by @Bolton Squad one day.

Why don't you guys do F2P even if it's once in a while? Is it really because your member don't like it? Does it mean you wont participate in the F2P JCUP?

There are several posts where I've answered this already, I'm sure they're around here somewhere.

lApm4a9.png