IMK, AMA

IMK

44 minutes ago, true said:

Who in Tempest needs their ass kicked?

Firehands, repeatedly.

45 minutes ago, true said:

Who (besides sheli~) in DF needs their ass kicked?

Loco and Sheli should get their asses kicked simultaneously.

46 minutes ago, true said:

Who in Retired Forces needs their ass kicked?

Homedawg, no one else comes close.

46 minutes ago, true said:

Who in Banana Boat Crew needs their ass kicked?

Havik so he stops playing fucking Barkov

47 minutes ago, true said:

Who in VR needs their ass kicked?

Bolton Squad by Sheli

47 minutes ago, true said:

Who in AF needs their ass kicked?

Idk, probably one of their retarded Dutch members.

48 minutes ago, true said:

Who in Rev needs their ass kicked?

Probably ila

49 minutes ago, true said:

Who in ROT needs their ass kicked?

Coconut Bodywash

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

Great read IMK mate, it's been to long. Good to see you in good spirit!

• What is your favorite TV show?
  • How did you wind up becoming a caller?
  • You've been a caller basically your entire RS career in every single clan / team. What draws you to it?
  • If @Pietru and I would re-open Flip Flops would you join us in the ranks?
  • Are there any missed opportunities IRL, that you don't mind sharing? I've always known you as someone who was always very invested in your clans (which I have always admired (also with Flip Flops)) but that may have come at a cost.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

What is your favorite @Homedawg moment from when he unretired in 2016?

Who are some DF callers from before your time that you would have liked having in a lineup with you?

What makes @Bunty the best?

Who were some of the worst officials & callers in Exodus?

What makes you anti time-based ranks?

Why didn't Ell1 climb the ranks in DF? Did you guys want him to?

Thoughts on my boy Mathy? Has he been a good member for DF?

What about Heavensdown, an old friend of mine?

aUBwTQ1.png

47 minutes ago, The End said:

During the duration of this AMA how long do you think you can be caught up to date until Adam_ unleashes another set of questions?

Well, I lasted a total of 13 minutes earlier so I'll take that as a win for now.

51 minutes ago, The End said:

Can you elaborate more on the Quincy and Rust situation and your take on it? What do you believe psychologically motivated Quincy to act the way he did?

Rust is a very frustrating game. It's unforgiving. So when you're playing it, especially in the capacity that we were... Emotions were always at an all-time high. He got really emotional over a certain incident and refused to play with us. Then about a week later he went online and raided us with 2 freaks who stole from us (one being a 50 yr old woman and the other being a 16 old asian kid).

As for what psychologically motivated him, that's simple. He stopped smoking weed and was always mad.

1 hour ago, The End said:

During 2016 OSRS when DI switched sides and it became DI/Rot vs. DF/VR in the F2P clusters, the picture that was painted that DF was always ending first (being the weaker link in what remaining of the "alliance"). Do you agree with the assessment or was there more happening behind the scenes?

I don't think this is true at all. In fact, the one time we actually set out in plans to keep it going all night and never end, VR dipped out after 10 hours despite what we had done to DI. Poor Lil David whispering DI to death at like 3AM EST.

What was your reaction when you first learned VR truced with RoT in 2017, and then somewhere along the line set the "battle for #8" against Forsaken, which was ultimately crashed?

I mean, everyone knew VR was heading toward death. Their leaders had given up, barely any officials left. I don't blame Cera for trying anything to survive. But was pretty embarrassing for them.

Would you like to see multi-Rev caves or something similar return to the game, or were you glad they were made single way combat?

I would be filled with joy to see rev caves completely removed from the game. 

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, BleakTerror said:

why is @IMK good at league and why is @true so poo 🤦‍♂️

He's at the mental age of about 73, whereas I'm still a young stud

36 minutes ago, dnd5 said:

Why do you think @true is so obsessed with Sheli?

Prime meat

• Haha 1
  • honk 1
  • yikes 1

lApm4a9.png

Are you more in favor of accepting shared members or something more like what Tempest does where they don't allow them from basically anywhere but pure clans?

Can we hear some stories about Sharkbrew and stuff you've had to deal with there?

What are some of your favorite memories from the DF/DI rivalry?

What are some of the most NH things that have been done by DF in the time you've been there, since obviously DF are pretty tame compared to most clans?

What's your favorite content on OSRS apart from PvP?

When you came back from your break on RS, what made you want to work your way back up to a rank instead of just sitting back in a member or retired role or something of the sort?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

29 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

What is your favorite TV show?

Of all time: Game of Thrones (yes, even with the atrocity of the final season)

Still airing: The Last Kingdom

34 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

How did you wind up becoming a caller?

At the start of DK, we were headless chickens whenever Derek was dead. No one spoke, no one did anything. We'd just wait for him to return. I wish I was joking. I got fed up and just stepped up one day and it just felt natural after that.

36 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

You've been a caller basically your entire RS career in every single clan / team. What draws you to it?

I just have a tendency to answer the call of service. I've never really sought out being a caller in any team/clan, it always came about when someone was needed to step up.

42 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

If @Pietru and I would re-open Flip Flops would you join us in the ranks?

As long as you guys were going to take it serious, I'd probably help out.

44 minutes ago, Da Bazz said:

Are there any missed opportunities IRL, that you don't mind sharing? I've always known you as someone who was always very invested in your clans (which I have always admired (also with Flip Flops)) but that may have come at a cost.

Not really. Whenever I need to step away from RS due to IRL obligations, I've never had a problem doing so.

• Like 1
  • sus 1

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, true said:

What is your favorite @Homedawg moment from when he unretired in 2016?

When he suggested that we hire a P.I. to hunt down a certain someone IRL.

1 hour ago, true said:

Who are some DF callers from before your time that you would have liked having in a lineup with you?

I've never heard any of the DF callers from before my time, so I wouldn't know who I'd want.

1 hour ago, true said:

What makes @Bunty the best?

The fact that he gives a shit.

1 hour ago, true said:

Who were some of the worst officials & callers in Exodus?

Can't really think of a really bad official, but as for callers, uhh... Probably Da Situation.

3 hours ago, true said:

What makes you anti time-based ranks?

I don't like the idea of members progressing through ranks by existing instead of performing.

3 hours ago, true said:

Why didn't Ell1 climb the ranks in DF? Did you guys want him to?

Never took DF serious, just sat back as an average member. And no, we never really even considered it.

lApm4a9.png

3 hours ago, true said:

What current VR official (apart from Mike) would you take as a council in DF? No avoiding this one..

Is Zak45 still a rank? He's prob the only who even pretends to have a brain from what I've seen, so him by default I guess.

3 hours ago, Ssj said:

Thoughts on @Hamzah

Extremely funny dude and a huge asset to any community he enters. Only man I could consider as my heir to the "best memer" throne.

3 hours ago, Brazz said:

Thoughts on VR's 3-5 picture topics where they so clearly dominated their opponents?

Overcompensating for their subpar member quality and awful events. If they post enough of them, they'll trick themselves into thinking they're doing good.

lApm4a9.png

If the crash war ended today how long do you think it would be before a new one started, who do you think would start it, how, and what clans do you think would side with one another? (With RoT presumably not being responsible for this one)

Do you think there'll ever be a point where people quit the out of game shit over a 20+ year old video game?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Which clan do you believe has had the highest peak on osrs?

Favourite meal?

Favourite beer?

Favourite character in The Last Kingdom? (good show)

image.png.7e4d02dbe21f2ee7188add6d535c8143.png