IMK, AMA

IMK

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What have been some of your favorite questions on the AMA so far?

I was hoping to receive a certain question about a certain incident and to my surprise, no one has asked. Because of this, all of the questions are eliminated from being considered a favorite.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Who leaked/how were the discord logs from DF a few months ago leaked? Was it a compromised disc acc?

One of my older safe houses was breached and compromised and I wasn't able to shut down the servers in time. Some very scummy clandestine operations against my country.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What if anything do you miss the most from pre-covid life?

Going to the movies.

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What is your favorite non raid boss on the scape?

Sarabromin, especially with @Adam

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

If you had a PvM event in DF with small teams of 5, what 4 people would you pick for your team?

Chronicflame, Rene, Sheli, Alice

Edited by IMK
  • Like 1

lApm4a9.png

41 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

what incident did you want to be asked about?

If I have to talk about it without being asked about it, that kind of ruins it imo

• pepesus 1

lApm4a9.png

Who are a few historic Runescape names that you learned off of, respected, or looked up to? What traits did you like about them? How did they impact your clanning career.

Who are a few current Runescape names that you think deserve recognition or respect? Are there maybe some people who are underrated that you think impact their respective clans in a positive way?

Rank the leadership teams in order of the following clans (strongest at the top, weakest at the bottom):

AF

CL

DF

DR

Dynasty
Playdead

Rev

Tempest

Vit

VR

WL

WM

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Hi IMK great AMA so far, really enjoyed reading it 🙂

Questions from myself:

Have you ever made it through a conversation with @Homedawg without him mentioning he used to be DF Warlord?

Do you think the reason @Homedawg's opinion held no weight on his return was because he repeatedly denied leaving DF for RSD? Or was it for another reason?

Question from @Hummy as his forum account was deleted for some reason:

If a clan loses 3-1 in cwa with a client to a clan without a client, is that a bad indicator of that clans skill?

47 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Who are a few historic Runescape names that you learned off of, respected, or looked up to? What traits did you like about them? How did they impact your clanning career.

Hmm, hard to say. I've never really looked up to or respected anyone to an extent that you're referencing to tbh. Only people I'd say I feel liked I "learned" off would be some of the Warlords from Exo in early 09 when I joined and had only been calling for a short while (and calling in DK is not like calling in actual clans). People like Hscrusader, Shuster, etc.

54 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Who are a few current Runescape names that you think deserve recognition or respect? Are there maybe some people who are underrated that you think impact their respective clans in a positive way?

Omniusha - I don't think there's anyone, member or official, who has been an active asset (as in has never retired) to a clan for a longer period than he has. Maybe Cera? I feel like he's retired before, but I'm not 100% sure.

DK Derek - Guy can be a real clown and straight up nutcase, but I don't think there's a single individual who has brought in more people to the clan world than he has.

Venomous76 - @true's boy. I don't really know anything about him, but the fact that he was able lead such a small clan for such a long time really says something about the dedication he had.

I'm sure there's more, just can't think of them right now.

1 hour ago, Vanuckle said:

Rank the leadership teams in order of the following clans (strongest at the top, weakest at the bottom):

AF

CL

DF

DR

Dynasty
Playdead

Rev

Tempest

Vit

VR

WL

WM

I'm going to list these from my own experience dealing with them, how I perceive their decisions and so on an outside perspective, and how they present they themselves to the public.

1. Divine Forces

2. Wild Might

3. Tempest

4. Revenant

5. Chivalry Legions

6. Playdead

7. Vitality

8. Wilderland

9. Ancient Fury

10. Deathrow

11.  Dynasty

12. Violent Resolution

• Like 1
  • sus 1

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, Ssj said:

Thoughts on Pato?

Pato is an acquired taste. And if you're not someone who can meme/troll/flame in a way without looking super angry/salty, he's going to tilt the fuck out of you. Which is why he's never really bothered me as much as some people seem to dislike/and or hate him. He's definitely a funny dude though, you've just got to put yourself on his wavelength. Decent caller too when he wants to put in the effort towards a clan.

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, Hamzah said:

Hi IMK great AMA so far, really enjoyed reading it 🙂

Wow thanks man!

1 hour ago, Hamzah said:

Have you ever made it through a conversation with @Homedawg without him mentioning he used to be DF Warlord?

Sort of. But if you were to say without him mentioning "in my day", then no.

1 hour ago, Hamzah said:

Do you think the reason @Homedawg's opinion held no weight on his return was because he repeatedly denied leaving DF for RSD? Or was it for another reason?

I just feel that he wanted to feel special and we didn't treat him that way. He constantly tried to have an opinion on the modern clan world and NONE of it made sense. I'm sure he meant well with the ideas/thoughts on things, but he really did not take it well when told otherwise about them being good etc. I do respect that he tried to come back and find a place in the clan, even if doing it in a god awful way. I'm sure the RSD comments never sat well with him either. It's a shame he decided to throw everything away just because he wasn't celebrated as a legend and instead spends his days flaming the clan.

1 hour ago, Hamzah said:

If a clan loses 3-1 in cwa with a client to a clan without a client, is that a bad indicator of that clans skill?

I guess it depends on how many people are actually using a client, what plugins that client has, if they're well tested and used plugins (aka not buggy), etc. But if a clan has a good chunk of their members using a specialized PvP client vs a clan that does not, then yes, it does say something. However, I don't think any clan (even VR) forces their members to use these clients and plugins, because if they did, I don't see how a clan could lose otherwise.

lApm4a9.png

Since no one asked due to forgetting or not being around the clanworld at the time... Explain in the best detail what happened with Exodus being killed off due to Lance/Jacqui.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

1 hour ago, true said:

Rank your top 5 DC TV shows

1. Watchmen

2. Smallville

3. Doom Patrol

Rest aren't worth mentioning.

1 hour ago, true said:

Rank your top 5 DCEU movies

1. Aquaman

2. Wonder Woman

3. Snyder's Justice League

Rest suck

1 hour ago, true said:

Who is your favorite Batman?

Bale of course.

Edited by IMK
  • heart 1

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

Explain in the best detail what happened with Exodus being killed off due to Lance/Jacqui

There are a lot of weird, hateful dudes in the clan world who for years have always just outright hated female clanners. They claim that it's because female clanners are all attention seekers, drama queens, etc. But for anyone who has clanned for a long time, you'll know this is mostly untrue. However, every now and then, you meet one the females that cause men to act this way. In Exodus, that female was Jacqui.

She joined the clan in early 2010. I don't remember who recruited her or how she came to the clan. That said, she didn't really seem to be a problem at first. But once her FA period was over and she became a member, things started to change. She started to become extremely flirtatious with just about any dude in the clan who was "somebody". She'd even PM me quite a bit with a bunch of uh... Questionable comments. Thankfully, she was British and sounded like some private school teacher from a movie or something. So her comments were mostly just weird to me. But I imagine not all men found them to be so. Because eventually, one such man fell into her trap. She began e-dating Lancealot646 (one of Exo's leaders at the time). This became an issue almost immediately. She began to get him to start giving her special treatment. Things like OP in IRC, among other things. She got caught skipping to play WoW a couple times and nothing was done. She'd sometimes make weird topics sometimes that were just fucking ridiculous like "Demote _ and promote _" and EVERYONE would be confused. She'd do awful in fights and if someone said something to her, they'd get kicked from TS or IRC or something. She'd go into people's PMs like she was fucking Littlefinger from GoT or something just trying to turn people against other people and shit.

It got to the point where people were just slowly leaving over it. So, I posted a topic in officials forum suggesting that we should remove her from the clan as this was getting very much out of hand. Only a few officials agreed with me, but not enough. So we kept her. And then something big went down. The worst part about this whole thing is that I remember all of the little shit she did to annoy people and cause drama, but I legit cannot remember the big incident that went down... But it was big enough to cause like 15-20 people to leave the clan within a week. I was infuriated about this. Somewhere out there, there's a video on YT of the big meeting we had on TS where she just starts crying for attention. She & Lance ended up leaving after the big storm.

Anyway, clan was pretty much donezo after this, we had a ML of like 35 people and I ragequit with my friends and went to RJ. Exo would go on to survive by recruiting like 15 people from some Brazilian clan.

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

You've always seemed very level headed (on zybez/twitter for example) which was rare from the DF people I regularly interacted with in the past, just wanted to mention that.

1. Thoughts on this? I barely remember the circumstances surrounding it at the time other that Exo members pking with DK when we scrapped.

83EPanl.png

2. Do you consider Derek (DK) a good leader or just another one of those spaz whisperer types who could gather a loyal army of people at a moments notice  (similar to krunal for example)?

3. How is it being on the other side of the fence in regards to Zybez (a regular poster) and Sharkbrew (a staff member)?

4. Being someone who came up from a cc team do you think that having lower level safe areas in the wilderness helps to bring in new blood, for example old fog cave, bh stairs/bank and the old cwa lobby?

5. Where do you personally draw the line in terms of client usage? Runelite? Custom Overlays/Quality of life plugins? Scripts/auto warring plugins?

6. Do you prefer current P2P or the older F2P fights (pre box meta/client usage)?

7. Where do you see clans, the meta and the pvp scene in general going after covid is behind us?

8. Should I get active on sharkbrew?

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man