IMK, AMA

IMK

Flip Flops mostly consisted of DI/DF when DI changed sides I believe during the middle of some fight DI members were asked to mass leave Flip Flops.

1) Were you there when that happened? What was your reaction?

2) What was your reaction when Selvah picked the team over his clan at the time?

3) To what extent do you think Flip Flops closing had to do with the DI/DF rift versus really the lack of action/high opts fights?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Hey IMK,

I was around in DK the same time you were there. Great memories were made.

I remember you and a few other officials tried their best to proper organize the clan and when Derek wanted to stay a open cc they left for TR.

Do u regret that DK didn't turned into a proper clan with the potential it had? Like PH and Dfall later did?

Also would've you ever left if DK became a proper clan?

6 hours ago, 10th Reaper said:

If you had to eat the same meal 3 times a day for a whole month, what meal would you pick?

Just give me some Mac & Cheese

Would you rather be able to do a frount, back or side flip?

Umm... Back flip I guess?

What super power would you want? (can only be one)

Instant regeneration.

Do you think you could fight 20 monkeys in i fight?

Depends on the kind of monkey. But probably.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

what made the 3 callers across FF (me/joko/david) different

Honestly I don't really remember how calling went in FF. I just came to the conclusion that we had somehow put together such a solid squad of warrers that even when we lost our 3 main callers we still owned it up with far less talented callers.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

do you think there was really anything that made FF better/different or was it just better member/callers/etc than everyone else

I would say it was the team's atmosphere. A CWA team can either be really serious or really spastic-y. Most teams usually leaned too far to one side which kept them from being the best. I think FF's strongest point was that we somehow found the perfect medium between the two and allowed us to keep the environment fun without letting the spastics ruin fights or anything.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

do you remember when it was that we had such a long win streak lol

If you mean dates, nah. I know was probably somewhere in the middle of our stint, so sometime in 2015.

3 hours ago, The End said:

1) Were you there when that happened? What was your reaction?

Yes I was. My reaction was pure laughter. It was such a classic DI move that I couldn't help but laugh. All that was said was that FF became an "anti-DI" team, which was laughable in itself. DI officials just didn't want their members to be in a team lead by DF. Some claimed it was because of the VR flaming DI in there but we had like 4 VR members and the only one who ever said anything was Abkb. Most ironic thing of it all was that the biggest flamers in the team were actually the DI members themselves. They always had some sly remark about DF to make. You didn't see me (the leader of FF and an official in DF) doing anything about it. Some people can't handle banter.

I'm also pretty sure that RoT had something to do with it behind the scenes but I'll probably never get confirmation on that.

2) What was your reaction when Selvah picked the team over his clan at the time?

I felt bad. I felt great knowing that a team I made had somehow filled some guy with so much that pride that when forced to leave the team he disobeyed his clan leader (granted, the decision for the DI to leave was beyond retarded). But still, losing his clan over such petty BS did make me feel for the guy. He was such a chill dude and it was really pathetic how DI treated him when he was just trying to be level-headed about it.

If you're interested, here's some historical images from that time.

5RLuA4H.png

BR1xfbE.png

j6STuQQ.png

8nvdUJD.png

BkdrpLu.png

3) To what extent do you think Flip Flops closing had to do with the DI/DF rift versus really the lack of action/high opts fights?

I don't think it had anything to do with the DI/DF beef whatsoever personally. We went on for some time afterwards. A lot of teams closed before us (Martians, Unbreakable, Synergy, etc) and we were losing teams/clans to fight. We pretty much went out when the whole scene did.

• Haha 3
  • sus 1

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, SKulllicious said:

Do u regret that DK didn't turned into a proper clan with the potential it had? Like PH and Dfall later did?

Not really. It was probably for the best anyway. As I said in some previous posts, DK (and other clans like it) should always exist for the scene to be healthy. Random noob pkers need places that have no barrier for entry if they want an easy transition into the clan world. Places like DK make that happen. It is still happening on OSRS to this day.

1 hour ago, SKulllicious said:

Also would've you ever left if DK became a proper clan?

I feel like I definitely would have eventually, yeah.

1 hour ago, true said:

Tell us a story in which you were Chang'd

When am I NOT being Chang'd. I think the worst one recently is when she messaged me one night being mad that she wanted to go home (she was working). I told her she'd be off soon so it's fine and she was like nope! I got a meeting and then got to do other shit, making it sound like she wouldn't be home from work until like 2AM. So I was like jesus wtf that sucks. And then she's like nah jk

???????????

WHO DOES THIS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

If you had to pick one of the current CWA teams to join, what one and why? (Assuming you're not in one already)

What are some of your most memorable fights from FF?

What's the biggest out of game (meaningful) threat / attempt you've received from someone in the clanning community?

What 5 leaders throughout your time in clanning would you say were the most respectable?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

17 hours ago, true said:

Follow up question, do you think Rob would be thriving as a key difference maker here in Tempest? He's clearly a big player in DF, but I'm curious if it would translate to #TempestCulture.

Maybe. Hard to say. There are a lot of variables to take into consideration like timezone etc. Also, what the hell is "#TempestCulture"? All being fucking boomers? If so, yes.

17 hours ago, true said:

What were your thoughts on @Rohan and @Pengy as callers?

Rohan was a pretty solid caller and when it was in a controlled environment (like CWA) he always did fine. But he definitely struggled in the wilderness sometimes when certain tactical choices should be made and needed officials to chime in a bit too much.

Pengy definitely had traits of a good caller. He always spoke very smoothly and energetic. His piles weren't always the best, but he never got emo or vocally demoralized when a fight wasn't going his way. I'd say his biggest fault was he tunnel visioned hard and would get 1 hit or even sniped out far too often. But overall was pretty solid imo.

16 hours ago, D96 said:

what made you stay in DF when true/other people came to tempest?

I mean.. I'm not going to leave a clan I had been in for 9 years because I have some friends who made a new clan. Besides, Tempest opened to prioritize on F2P whereas I enjoy P2P a bit more.

16 hours ago, D96 said:

do you see DF returning to F2P & would you enjoy it?

No, not really.

As for enjoying it, eh.. Sometimes? Idk, I spent 90% of my years clanning doing nothing but F2P so historically it's always been my preference. But the kind of F2P that's portrayed in modern day OSRS is just very unappealing. I'm sure there is some fun in it though, so it's not like it's the worst thing.

16 hours ago, D96 said:

best/worst moments while clanning?

Best: Seeing all of the clans who ever tried to close DF or rival with DF either dead or in very bad places.

Worst: Being stuck in Exo for a year when I left DF in 2010.

16 hours ago, D96 said:

top 5 fights you enjoyed the most to call?

Not in any order:

DF vs RSD 2012 J Cup

DF vs Bearz 7 hour fight

DF vs RSD EoC (some random 1 hour cap fight where me and @true just never died once and we were just bored and passing it back to each other)

RJ vs CR uncapped fight

Exo vs Exalt 10-12 hours (some ridiculous ass mass snipe fest at east tree that went on for like 10-12 hours with 15 people on each side)

16 hours ago, D96 said:

how did DF change over the last 10 years?

The throne has changed 3 times. We became P2P. We became GMT-based.

16 hours ago, D96 said:

how was your perspective from being a rank in DF and being in a crash war with RoT from 2015 to 2017?

Same as it is now pretty much. RoT is shit and certain clans will always bend the knee for some reason. Although a bit less these days.

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

1 minute ago, Homedawg said:

Remember those rot discord leaks when you were complaining about Bunty and myself doing an AMA here? I do. And here your are. 

I do remember. I also remember defending Bunty (he even PMed me to thank me, you can ask him if you want). I wasn't going to defend you since you've always been retarded the from the very first moment I heard you in DF.

3 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

Going from 150 active members 10 years ago to 25 today sounds like your just about to pack it in.

You weren't even around 10 years ago. You've probably spent a total of 3 years maximum as an active member/official in DF and yet you roleplay as some sort of "DF legend". Besides, we had nowhere near 150 members in 2011. You're always going to be mad that no one in DF laid out the red carpet for you and that's a fault on your own misguided sense of self-importance and no one else.

6 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

Well if you want to make a move.. The least you could do is fight Tempest in F2P so at least you have a chance to direct some of that anger. After all they did entertain you in p2p recently. Your squad's choice to not fight in F2P exemplifies your ability to not adapt. That's why you'll never embody the qualities of the original Divine Forces, your just the latest iteration.

Anything else you got to say?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • sus 2

lApm4a9.png

Interesting AMA...

A lot of Egos clashing over a 20 year old MMO 

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)