IMK, AMA

IMK

lol ive been passively around you for years and it's just now occuring to me that you aren't xmas bandit............... for some reason i thought you were only in divine forces and never realized that you were in exodus and divine kings

ot: why are you called the hustler

Edited by poopkid

drake.png.9610b4e05b74e757fb0e274545cd5603.png

1 minute ago, poopkid said:

lol ive been passively around you for years and it's just now occuring to me that you aren't xmas bandit............... for some reason i thought you were only in divine forces and never realized that you were in exodus and divine kings.

ot: why are you called the hustler

???

aUBwTQ1.png

5 hours ago, true said:

As someone knows me well, what percentage do you think maxed gear/RSB-style fights played into me leaving

RSB, along with P2P in general, probably about 50% or so.

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How do you think DF will do in the j cup if it comes to pass?

We'll be unstoppable

5 hours ago, Rohan said:

who were dfs funniest members

Noobsaibot, J Morg 05, Hootis, 2012-2015 Mikko, Bobthestrang

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Why doesn't DF fight anymore?

We fight quite often. Just not in F2P.

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What do you think would be different about modern day DF if True were still there? 

He would have blown his brains out trying to learn P2P to the level of which we've gone to. I can't imagine a possible universe where he remained DF.

• Haha 2

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, true said:

Would you rather join ROT/VR/AF/Rev?

I can't possibly imagine myself being in any of those clans. Especially the first 3.

5 hours ago, true said:

How did you get ranked in SB? What do you enjoy about it?

They were trying to get main clanners involved in their community after Zybez shut down (seizing the opportunity etc) and reached out to me and a few other known individuals to take part in their expansion. I liked the idea and hopped on board. I can't say we've accomplished much, but I do enjoy trying and helping out and at least attempting to help the scene. Sadly the only thing I really deal with is banning the cringe losers who don't know how to flame people without dropping doxes or bringing up dead people.

5 hours ago, true said:

What is your favorite iteration of our Minecraft stints?

Definitely EoS town. There was something magical about our lack of knowledge and the chaos involved.

5 hours ago, true said:

Favorite game played with RS ppl besides RS?

Probably a three-way tie between the great Aika Online adventure of 2011, Killing Floor in 2014/2015, and Rust earlier this year.

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, true said:

Give me a psych eval on Jim

- a complete detachment from human emotion and empathy

- obsessive hoarding, collecting, and organizing

- potentially bipolar

- very slightly possibly an android

5 hours ago, true said:

What is a promotion we didn't make that you think we should have?

You should have put Rene on the throne next to you

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Most overrated clan you've seen / dealt with ? 

Solace. Aside from their ridiculous snipe unit of sweaty nerds who DGed & FoG'd 24/7, I never found them to be as impressive as other people made them out to be.

5 hours ago, The End said:

Can you elaborate more on Decent Face's removal from Divine Forces circa November 2015? Specifically the evidence surrounding the incident. 

He had knowledge of a DF official being ddosed and who by and didn't inform us about it. The evidence was an inside man within their friend circle that gave us what we needed to know.

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

how did that swedish kid toweleyy get outed as a rot spy? (think it was like last year?)

Toweley is some hick American who pretends to be an e-thug. He was DF for a few months and during a time when AF was desperate to poach our members, the one guy they managed to get was him. AF Kyle legit poached the one guy in DF who was spying for RoT and got him and his entire clan embarrassed. Talk about getting an easy spy into a clan when they're being invited by the leader himself. Anyway, he eventually got caught and tried to rejoin DF swearing he never spied on DF or AF and I basically told him straight up I'd make his time on RS miserable if I found out otherwise. The next day he intro'd to RoT.

Have a listen if you'd like:

• Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

When will you live up to your serial killer personality :D? 

On serious notes.

Would Tempest & Divine Forces merger be the biggest corporate power play in rs history?

How are you all so lucky in rs now, Divine Forces seems to be one of most PvM wealthy clan in 2021, but historically when I was there, we never had any PvM knowledge yet luck?

One day the pandemic dies down a bit, what will happen to clan worlds activity and how many clans would suffer from other "free time" activities returning?

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Is Omni the greatest High Council in DF history?

Did Ross demote Rene for telling him to shut the fuck up?

What lead to the Lovelost incident? At the time it felt spontaneous and bizarre for him to do what he did and I didn't feel like asking questions.

Who do you think had the highest peak between You, Sem and Lovelost? Who was most consistent?

Are there any callers that were in DF for a short amount of time that you wished stayed longer?

Is @broom the greatest app reviewer in DF history?

What is your general opinion on Lithuanian clans in RS2 and OSRS?

Some of DF members IP's got leaked in 2013, we (or at least I) were never told how. Do you have any memory of how it happened?

Do you agree that DF dominated DI for the most of their OSRS history and that the only thing that kept them competitive against us was them pulling more?

Have you had any interest in playing ironman accounts or is RS purely for events for you at the moment?

What is your current favorite game that is not RS?

6 hours ago, IMK said:

Probably going to offend some people here but.. Daviddamage, Mini bb, Rare (i'm sorry dude), JTM (I'm sorry dude), and uhhhh Mago Nero I guess.

I don't remember Mini BB coming back and leading after 2010 tbh, but he was quite good in 2007. I'm assuming your experience of him is an old guy coming back after so long and not knowing how to play the game / how to cope with the inclusion of snipers, etc. 

Mago Nero was a funny one though, good guy who clearly cared and tried a lot for DF but was given trial warlord (or ST, or whatever we called it at the time) and his leading was absolutely hopeless. I'm sure he went through like 2-3 new rounds of ST/TW and people being promoted etc and he still stayed the same rank because people didn't want to demote him but also didn't want to give him a proper rank lol. In hindsight we probably should have gave him AR or something as it would have suited him more.

I guess I may aswell ask some questions

Favourite leader during your time in DF? 

What's your dream team officials line up(from all officials, not just DF)?

Favourite time period of DF? 

Any current member of DF that you'd like to see ranked but isn't and hasn't been?

Do you watch Line of Duty? If not ,watch this. Goat show.

You said a few pages back the main thing you had in common with europeans was left wing politics. Thoughts on Bernie Sanders?

2Q.png

Edited by Saxo
  • sus 1