IMK, AMA

IMK

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How many dms / calls / highlights do you currently have on discord regarding this AMA ?

Not as many as I'd hoped

• Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Dfused said:

do you think i spied on DF for RoT? 👀

No, but you were an emotional rat that gave RoT our IRC logs after leaving.

Edited by IMK
  • Haha 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Who are some people that spied on DF other than jim and chronic flame and who did they spy for?

There's several ex-AF who spied on DF for RoT who are now sitting in AF right now (they wonder why they're infested).

• sus 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, The End said:

Having warred with both North Americans and Europeans, what would you say are the strengths and cons clanning wise generally speaking between these two demographics? 

Comes down to two types of warrers: the casual, average warrer, and the diehard insane hardcore member every clan depends on (especially in long fights etc). And from my experience, the average North American is far more capable than the average European. However, the top 0.1% of Euros definitely eclipse the top 0.1% of North Americans.

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, The End said:

If there were three Tempest members/officials you can steal into DF who would they be and why?

You, Brian, and Howl.

• pepesus 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, true said:

Obviously all of these guys were dedicated members when I was around, but I never got the chance to work with them as ranks. Was hoping you could tell me about some of strengths, what they bring to the table etc

Ekstra
Manjep
Alex
Rob

Ekstra is the type of official every clan needs, but no one ever truly appreciates. He does the stuff that kind of needs to be done but no one else really wants to do it. Whether out of shame or otherwise.

Manjep brings an unshakeable sense of calm that a rank team, especially one as old as ours, requires. He's a voice of reason when the rest of us have lost ourselves to pride or emotion. He's also a very likeable guy so he's a great community presence to have.

Alex is definitely an acquired taste and unless you aren't even remotely serious as a person (aka you're just a goofy fuck) you won't like him at all. But he's the kind of guy that when placed in a role of responsibility, he'll definitely shine and do what needs to be done.

Rob is a big community guy and has come a long way with calling. Members like him a lot which is always a positive for a rank.

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

If you were to find yourself in Tempest what members from DF would you want to come with you? Who do you think you'd miss the most in DF? 

Even in an apocalyptic future where I'd end up in Tempest, I'd never ask anyone to do the same. I've done enough of leaving clans out of spite and trying to hurt them even more on the way out by taking as many people as I could with me.

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, true said:

As someone knows me well, what percentage do you think maxed gear/RSB-style fights played into me leaving

Lol seriously? Man we're very different people lol

• Haha 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

If you were building a clan from scratch, what would your name/logo/color scheme look like? Who would you want as ranks? Are there rank-and-file member-type people you would try to recruit?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

5 hours ago, Steikas said:

Which DF is better community wise 2016 or 2021?

Kind of hard to compare. I obviously preferred the community of 2016 as there were more of my own people to relate with on things outside of RS, but if we're talking about the actual communities without my own preference involved... I'd say our current community is far stronger now and tight knit than I've probably ever seen it.

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

I've known you for a little while since coming back and you always seem to have a new alias running. Over the years, which one is your favourite and why?

Definitely Ed Gein. I'll never forgive Riot for force namechanging me.

lApm4a9.png

Which clan do you wish you had joined that you never did?

What’s something you would tell someone joining a clan for the first time (in 2021)?

Edited by Howl

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

5 hours ago, Venenatis said:

Tell your thoughts on Rene as a rank and as a person. 

Rene used to be just a nice, quiet council that did a lot of the behind the scenes work. But when the clan needed him to step up, he did so in spectacular fashion. He's unparalleled as a rank and honestly one of if not the most reliable person I've ever worked with. No clan deserves him. As a person, he's incredibly nice but also very goofy and kind of a doofus. But you can't help but love the dude.

If you were forced into joining WG and somehow had to make them great, how would you do it?

I don't think I could. Clans like WG, and many clans like it, are plagued by the very legacy that makes them great. It's hard to push a clan with so much history behind it in the way you want it to.

What is your most memorable moment with @true

Probably one night many years ago we were in TS just me & him at like 4 or 5 AM EST and we were watching American Psycho. There was another guy in the channel but his mic was muted and had a very long idle time. After the movie was over, we were talking about it and the guy in the channel randomly changed his name to one of the movie characters. It was just so random and we both freaked the fuck out.

Any DF porking scandals? 

Oh you sweet summer child...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

lApm4a9.png