Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

The End kicked my butt in Connect Four, so your clan leader says I have to do an AMA now.

I have 1b Agility Xp across 5 accounts done one at a time. 17k of my 24k hours on RS have been spent doing Agility. I was the first to 99 Agility in OSRS and won 4 of the top 5 slots in King of the Skill for Agility. I put the lifetime membership reward onto my Jebrim I account that is now the permanent rank 1 Agility on the RS3 hiscores. I also completed an additional 140m Agility Xp in RuneScape Classic on the side as I worked on my 1b Agility. It is not counted in that total since I do not count multilogged Xp.

I was also the first player to all 99s in OSRS.

I am 30 with 2 degrees: an AAS in Computer Simulation & Game Development and a BS in Software Engineering with an Application Domain in Computer Imaging. I have 4 years of professional working experience as a software engineer that specializes in 3D graphics programming. I work in the aerospace and defense industry writing code for the GPU. I don't reveal my current employer, but am fine with revealing past employers. I worked as the Graphics Developer behind the RealFlight X R/C flight simulator for Knife Edge Software. I just left my job of the past 2 years at Lockheed Martin doing geospatial visualization. I am now working 3D graphics on the visual systems for full scale flight simulators for both commercial and military aircraft.

I am deeply involved in the conservative tea party movement within Texas politics and know all the big players. That activism dominates my social life and my financial giving. I also love country music and dancing. I am a Southern Baptist. I was not raised this way (I grew up in a Catholic family in Rhode Island), but I chose this after a long journey of many mistakes. I used to be an anarcho-primitivist and moral nihilist in my teenage years. I've changed quite a bit; the polar opposite in many ways.

Feel free to Ask Me Anything.

LkDCUmt.png

how many hours did you spend a day doing agility?

whats a "sad" story of you neglecting personal care for agility?

thoughts on ace2cool?

whats your biggest achievement in-game apart from the 1b agility exp?

any regrets spending that much time planning?

aUBwTQ1.png

what do you know about pvp/warring clans? do you have any favorites or ones you are familiar with?

do you think snowden should be pardoned?

whats your favorite movie?

are you getting the covid-19 vaccine?

thoughts on The End?

favorite RS twitter user?

aUBwTQ1.png

Favorite Agility content/course?

Thoughts on RuneScape Twitter?

Have you ever explored the PvP aspect of the game?

Thoughts on Beto O'Rourke? 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

2 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

I used to be an anarcho-primitivist and moral nihilist in my teenage years. I've changed quite a bit; the polar opposite in many ways.

Can you explain what you mean when you say this? What caused this change?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Just now, Vanzant said:

Have you heard of The BlacKnights?

Yes. I think I knew their leader and used to pk with them many many years ago. I was with the Dark Legion that was run by Metal Adidas. I used to be The1general. I don't recognize your name though. I think it was Bats---- something?