Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

7 hours ago, Justyn said:

Did you ever get banned while playing for 20+ hours a day?

If so, how did you appeal it to jagex?

I have never been banned. There was only one time briefly in 2007 that an account of mine was temporarily banned, but it was because it had been stolen by someone else. I eventually managed to recover it and get it expunged.

7 hours ago, Killaz said:

Opinion on guns being everywhere? In schools?

I feel safest when I am surrounded by my many friends with guns. Guns provide security. Lack of guns provides a vulnerable environment.

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Would you say it’s easier or more difficult getting girls once you tell them you have 1b agility xp and were the first to max on osrs

They're usually impressed.

An amendment to the rules of Quidditch in 1849 determined that if a member of the crowd cast any spell on a player, their team would automatically forfeit the match, whether or not the team ordered or approved of the magic performed.

This rule caused huge outcry at the 1873 world cup where the tournament had no winner.  Do you agree that this amendment should have been made, and do you have any thoughts on the revision for the 1877 tournament? 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

50 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

What you call extreme I call just being consistent in my views. It wouldn't be very good if I embraced contradictory notions, right?

I appreciate your response, but I don’t think you understand what I wrote. Either way, thanks for doing the AMA.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Killaz said:

You say you don't believe in psychology, thoughts on incel culture? 

What about school shooters? We're those people messed up or do you think they had legitimate motives? 

People need to learn to man up.

People engage in criminal activities due to moral failings. They don't actually believe that what they're doing is wrong and they've lost any concern about the consequences. It isn't a medical problem, but a values problem. They need to improve their value system.

6 minutes ago, Wise Counsel said:

I appreciate your response, but I don’t think you understand what I wrote. Either way, thanks for doing the AMA.

The direct answer to your question is yes. I am a very strong believer in personal responsibility and moral fortitude.

1 hour ago, Jebrim said:

He started in the 1600s and I was in the 1400s. He knocked me down to the 1100s and brought himself up to the 1900s. 😞 

I have played RuneScape since 2002. I don't actually play anymore. My goals were the only thing that kept me playing. Those have been completed, so now I'm focused on my irl goals. My current goal is to buy a house in Colleyville, Texas. 🙂 

https://datausa.io/profile/geo/colleyville-tx

How did you end up finding us at the games room, is 420 your home world? 

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: South Tyrol

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

Rank 3 in the UK for Riichi Mahjong (UKMA ELO)

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte