Quest Alt - Progression Thread

Victoria

Back in December, I had the bright idea to create an alt with the purpose of seeing just how far I could go and how efficiently I could level with questing. The gains on this account are almost entirely from quest rewards, and the only training done was necessary training to bridge stats into the requirements for the next most efficient quest in the lineup. There was no padded training, no NMZ, nothing that could make my life easier in completing a goal. If I made the requirements for the quest, I had to do it. I played this account for a short while, and then I just stopped training it due to lack of time and needing a bit of a break.

In the last few days, however, I started playing on the account again and I've made some fairly strong progress. I completed Desert Treasure, finished Legends Quest, and I even cleared A Taste of Hope. Just a few moments ago I also completed Recipe for Disaster in its entirety and got my alt access to Barrows Gloves. All this done at levels 66 and 67 combat. All without being able to wear or wield any Dragon Equipment. All gains directly made through questing. This account also has less than a single week of in-game time logged, so if you're looking for an incredibly efficient way to train an account up, this is it.

I will probably update this thread with progress when and where I make it. It's really awesome how I have been able to do so much with so little on this account, and it's been really entertaining and a lot of fun so far!

May 29th Update:

UIqw9IH.png

jJjAnMB.png

oMonQyq.png

Recipe for Disaster Spoiler:

wMftbBO.png

odlyBY2.png

IZ6CwrN.png

Edited by Victoria

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

I now understand the title under your username on forums.

Aside of that, nice work. Pretty solid progression with so little time played. You should try out for when puggers does his efficient 1 hour challenges for 1 bill rs gp. It's pretty cool

Edited by Vanzant

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I've never been into questing tbh but seeing such progress just kickstarts my heart to actually get back to it lol 

Nice effort btw!

7jmTOjL.png     

I was toying with whether to take an autism shot or congratulate you. I have decided. Huge grats.

And let's face it, I'd have only gone with the former out of jealousy that this looks like super fun but I can't ever let anyone see me say that because admitting it would be a sign of weakness. One thing that might have been better to have done at the start is note done all gains that weren't done through questing or killing something on the quest so we can see just how much training you had to do. How did you get quest slayer reqs? Did you have to manually train almost every slayer level?

Also like most people NMZ still gives me PTSD from DI, and I didn't even finish levelling there before I tapped out and bought an account off Ggs for like 200 bucks.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Very nice, keep it up Victoria 🙂

I hate questing 😞

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Grats Victoria. Questing blows on this game idk how some of you people do it on multiple accounts

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png