Which tempon(s) do you want to hear calling?

Carolina

@true - more calling please

@Brian - one round/part of a war would be sick

@Vanuckle - I think you would do a good job

@Ashley - this would be interesting and I think you could do it

@Nick - you're a pretty cool guy and you could do it

@Icedragon D - can stay calm and do it

@Carolina - energy with you calling would be awesome

@dwg - you're already excellent, so more calling from you would be awesome

Also, it would be interesting if I tried calling?

Edit: @bomb could probably give it a go too

Edited by Amulet
  • heart 4

8 hours ago, Carolina said:

Who do you think would make good or entertaining callers in tempy?

We have a strong ass group of callers rn but I’m sure there’s a lot of hidden potential within the tempy ranks....

MY VOTES ARE FOR:

@Matt Robbin - I heard you echoing really well at multiple fights and can imagine you being a good caller...

@Pietru no explanation needed... THE GOAT 

@Nancy QUEEN! Command the room!!! 

I once called a pile in p2p vs PD, you should have seen it because it will never happen again.

Also I genuinely think you would be a decent caller if you just didn't second guess yourself. I recall a small man fight at GDs many months ago, when you took command and absolutely obliterated some poor souls off the map :jim:

Edited by Matt Robbin
  • honk 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

With the advent of AI and automation to all manner of technology, I think we should finally add a machine-learning system that finds, calls (voice synthesizer toggle-able) and highlights the most efficient piles (proximity, defensive bonuses, targeted style users, priority target individuals, etc.). Just deal the inevitable killing blow and remove humans from the equation already.

But while we wait for our robotic overlords to take over, one couldn't deny the historical significance of having @Brian and @Lrd team up to clear Rot's officials off the map.

• Like 1
  • heart 2

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

I honestly love hearing @true and @david call. The other callers are great, but I admit even after all of these years there is still a familiarity with their calling style/techniques and I can usually follow their piles very quickly.  TBH i'd love to hear @Ssj call once again. The man was a legend. @Dr3ambash3r would also be on my list.

Side note, I am glad I don't call anymore with the cluster fucks yall have to deal with. I couldn't imagine.....

• Like 1
  • heart 2

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

hearing @Ssj call would be a trip down memory lane

also @Nick called a few piles when we were fighting a white portal team one time and it got me kinda hard

• Like 2
  • heart 1

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

9 hours ago, Matt Robbin said:

I once called a pile in p2p vs PD, you should have seen it because it will never happen again.

Also I genuinely think you would be a decent caller if you just didn't second guess yourself. I recall a small man fight at GDs many months ago, when you took command and absolutely obliterated some poor souls off the map :jim:

LMAOOOOO YOU CLOWN!! I called a pile on the ONE 126 amongst a bunch of lower 120s like a fool ... but for real, I’m down for some Matt robbin calling 

• honk 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg