Tempest: Year One

True 2k8

Well done

Currently I'm in boot camp training for the upcoming world of tanks season invitational (75 hours a week) so don't have time to join but good to see it's going well

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've been here since Day 1 and I can say we've grown so much in that time. I had basically written off the game until Tim convinced me to give it a try, and I'm glad I did.

Here's to another year!

• Like 1
  • heart 1

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Adversity Founder

spacer.png

HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

4 hours ago, RagingPanda said:

It's a good thing that @True 2k8stopped by my discord and made me curious about this clan. Wouldn't have been part of this great clan if it wasn't for him. 

Glad you stuck around, someone I actually glad I’ve met.

• Like 2
  • heart 1

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

I really wish I joined day 1 when Venenatis told me about it. This community is by far the best one I’ve been in a long time and i will never regret joining this amazing clan. 
Thanks @Venenatisand thanks @The End for giving me a new home, I really appreciate you guys ❤️

LETS KEEP ON GOING! 
TEMPY ON THE FUCKING TOP!! 

• Like 2
  • heart 4

bitmap.png

buzAajZ.png.bfd4ca33d2a77553c881737e475ad2ad.png

Latin Crew Officer Tempest Member

2 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Np for the diary help

honestly was about to quit the game, i tried to find help with that for like 3 days, just to realize i should've used alt account...................

this is ur captain speaking

• Like 5

PSkn5nd.gif

I remember @True 2k8 coming on the tr ts one night to talk to Ben Hg. I was in the same channel as them. He asked Ben who I was (as he didn't know me then), and Ben said not to worry about it. I stayed in the channel and I remember asking True what was going to be the name of his new clan. He said "Tempest". 

I knew this man was going to do big things, and I was really excited that the f2p scene was coming back. I ended up fighting against you in Tr, but now I stand as an ally being led by none other than the ex-df leader himself.  It's really amazing what you all have accomplished in a year. I have no regrets with my decision to join Tempest, and I look forward to fighting alongside you in more battles.

Here are my favourite moments in Tempest:

The f2p cluster that happened in January (and we fought Rot with the "PM Dark" name change)

Tempest vs Playdead ft. Vr + DR

All the funny moments on ts as there are so many to count xd 

Edited by Amulet
  • Like 6