Tempest: Year One

True 2k8

3 hours ago, Brian said:

One year ago no one gave us a chance, they said we'd be gone in a few months, they said it was a waste of time. Just look at whose on top now.

Tempest has achieved more in just one year than some clans have in their decade plus existence. We built something unrivaled here that no other clan will ever match.

The sky's the limit for what Tempest can achieve in the next year

Barriers are ment to be broken, no cap ^_^

• Like 1
  • bank 1

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

I'm really glad I joined after The End invited me. I had some doubts at first as I wasn't sure I'd like PVP anymore. After retiring in Downfall and later it's closure i played on and off mostly just to PVM with some of my oldest RS friends. They stamped me crazy for joining a PVP clan in 2020. However after my first fight I fell in love again, I just didn't realize how much I had missed warring, the atmosphere and reconnecting with all these great people.

Thanks for creating this incredible clan David you have surrounded yourself with great officials and members. I never thought I'd find a community that was better than Downfall but here we are.

Here's to another year!

• Like 1
  • heart 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

What a year its been, and hopefully more to come. Glad I decided to give it a whirl, best decision I made since Envy, and the clan I've enjoyed the most since Envy. The names this clan has managed to attract and the quality of members in a time where I would've bet money on a resurgence like what Tempest has managed not being possible, still amazes me to this day.

I want to personally thank every single person that has contributing, and even more so those still contributing, as this wouldn't have been possible without you.

Lets carry on with the mentality we've had since the start and build up from here and make this clan a legacy for our future kids when they play rs hehxd

• Like 2

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

6 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I'm really glad I joined after The End invited me. I had some doubts at first as I wasn't sure I'd like PVP anymore. After retiring in Downfall and later it's closure i played on and off mostly just to PVM with some of my oldest RS friends. They stamped me crazy for joining a PVP clan in 2020. However after my first fight I fell in love again, I just didn't realize how much I had missed warring, the atmosphere and reconnecting with all these great people.

Thanks for creating this incredible clan David you have surrounded yourself with great officials and members. I never thought I'd find a community that was better than Downfall but here we are.

Here's to another year!

I'm really glad you gave it a chance Bazz. Known you for a long time now and it's been great to finally be in the same clan together 😎

• Like 2

aUBwTQ1.png

On 8/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Pietru said:

@MILAD i totally forgot about the air conditioner blowing me off the chair

haha lool more information pleaseeeee 😄 

• Like 1

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

I regret not training up to be in Tempest sooner I had been to a fight or two 6 months prior to my application. I saw how much fun warring could be again as a main but I didn't know how great of a community you all created. Honestly I feel like I'm back in CR a feeling that drove me back to Runescape and that I've been trying to reconnect with. To be honest I am still kind of resistant because I know that I have a lot of responsibilities coming my way with work and college but I'll get situated with time . I'm glad to be here every time I'm on TS ya'll are hilarious and a pleasure to be around. I look forward to my future with this clan. Thanks for vouching for me @True 2k8 & Happy birthday Tempy ♥🥰 &&&& Nice freaking video got some talented people in this clan!

Edited by Michael9560
  • Like 2
  • heart 1

1981999080_3SQrFJS-Imgur.gif.bbda53f5bd1117d4d57cb8d94b43d0ef.gif

9ylW5Yt.png

- Former Crimson Raiders General - Barbie Boy 4 life ❤️ - Proud Tempy Member  

Man what can i say. i fucking love this clan. thank you everyone who is part of this clan and to our fucking amazing leadership. In my personal life, this year hasent been ez and ive been able 2 burn steam off with tempy clan, you guys have no idea how important u all are. Thx for everything, lets keep doing what we do! owning!!!

• Like 1

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

I think what makes your achievement even more impressive is that you've not only managed to stay open and grow over that 1 year period, but you've been able to do that whilst the clan world is pretty much at its worst. 

Cool stuff, good to see you guys still banging 

• Like 2
  • heart 1