I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

1 hour ago, Valaraz said:

Thoughts on The Clan at the time pre-dating EoC?

I always liked the alliance clans (except Gladz) because they were what they were. Kinda naive but they were honest too. 'The' was the most likeable of them for sure. As far as I remember we always had good relations. I think if I remember right though 'The' leadership was a bit too cautious. Could have gone on to a lot bigger things, but maybe it wouldn't have suited the member base.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

what are your thoughts on @Steikasand how bad does he need his ass kicked?

always heard lots about Ghjjf and DI how much of mystical creature you were bc you never spoke on TS/Ventrilo and you were just at events and did a lot of behind the scenes work. 

Glad to be able to clan with you bazza even tho we don't really know each other. :fingergun:

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

1 hour ago, Michael9560 said:

I think if I would have joined any clan other than CR it would had to have been DI. You're one of the reasons I joined Tempest even though I've never even met you xD

Anyways, how did the rune chainbody legacy come to be? Was it because you ran out of rune platebodies? 🙃

On RS1 you could only wear gauntlets with chain. Of course that changed with RS2 but eventually it just became the look I was known by on RS2 so I stuck with it. At the start of Tempest I tried wearing plate but people weren't having it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, inf` said:

Who was your otf spy

I don't have logs to incriminate anyone. In all seriousness though, some people in there didn't like what was going on. It got too big so there was a lot of people in there.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Daniela said:

do u wish i had gone back to rot instead of joining tempest

I don't see you fitting in current RoT. If Flako had done a better job at recruiting in originally though you might have ended up in DI.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Can you reveal the real OTF snake? 🐍 Picture evidence required.

I deleted all logs from the OSRS period. You were one of the guys who thought stuff went too far in there though if I remember right, not saying you snaked or anything.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png