I am Ghjjf - Ask me anything

Brian

1 hour ago, True 2k8 said:

Do you regret how you closed OSRS DI? 

I wouldn't say regret no because in the end if I was leaving and cutting all ties then I wouldn't care how it went down. It's not like I planned on talking to any of these people ever again. It could have been cleaner for sure but whatever way it went down they would have opened a clan anyway.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Are there any Ex-Di or even other ex clanners you're holding out hope will wind up in Tempest? 

What clan you were never in do you think you could've done well in had you decided against Di or against RSD after you closed Di? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Scleritis said:

1. thoughts on the following callers:

- alex dawg

- paul

- me

- zach

- jonezy

2. why did you rank the gugmeister

3. why did you re-accept known pure meleer @Titan

4. who was your otf snitch all these years

5. who in tempest would have fit in osrs di

Alex: He was our best caller in the early days but the CWA era didn't suit him. Not sure how he'd stack up nowadays but he was one of the funniest guys out there

Paul: Good caller and put in the work needed in the CWA era to get wins.

You: Good wild caller but again the CWA era didn't suit you. Wasn't ideal you had paper walls and being GMT

Zach: Good wild caller but same as the rest with CWA

Jonezy: Good caller but his activity became pretty sporadic and we couldn't count on him

I think everyone agrees Guggiey was a really nice guy. He tried really hard and did as much as he could. It was never going to work out but he at least deserved a shot.

Show some respect @Titan was DI when you were still at pest control

I had multiple grasses

@danexis probably the person that stands out to me most as someone who'd fit in.

• Like 2

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, MILAD said:

Thoughts on DS's sudden closure? What made them close and who made the decision to do so? I'm aware that this question is irrelevant in relation to you, but I wanna get your take on it as well. 

Also, what kind of development do you think you would have seen from them in relation to DI being their competition?

How would DI be in today's clan world?

Well they always claimed it was because they were going to be busy with real life which might have been true. I think the thinking behind that was that Rocky/Tim didn't want to make Franzk leader. All just speculation though. I'd say the real reason was that they wanted to close "undefeated". It was just a matter of time before DI got the better of them and turned the tide. If we beat them once I think they might have crumbled and never beaten us again since that was all they were built on, hating DI. DI had other things going on in P2P etc, they were never our 100% focus.

I couldn't see DI being around in today's clan world because of how strict I could be at times. Gotta be way more lenient these days and my style was way too old school for that.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, bomb said:

do you think big ferguson is still alive

The last I heard about him, sometime last year was that he got married and his wife didn't let him use the computer to talk to Flako/Da Master etc

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png