Hi, I'm Lucas / fm11, AMA

fm11

In a 100v100 Jcup do you recall splitting Solace's pile in half? Whose idea was that? Why do you think it didn't work out? Do you think the results could be any different hadn't you fight 300 opts with two piles consisting of 50 people?

I don't remember exactly if that was either Solace or FOOLS btw. If anyone could enlight me that'd be nice 🙂

Edited by Kura

7jmTOjL.png     

Thoughts on Bhatu? Think the only guy I remember from Solace and he was an interesting guy...

Edited by Dr Destiny

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Adversity Founder

spacer.png

HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

2 hours ago, Dr Destiny said:

Thoughts on Bhatu? Think the only guy I remember from Solace and he was an interesting guy...

theres like 4 of us in tempest alone bro :pepesad:

ex Border Patrol

ex Reign of Terror oldschool member/moderator

ex Solace member

templar nov dec feb july

🥳

7 hours ago, fm11 said:

This is jbomb right? We talked a little bit post-covid but I'm pretty sure he was upset still over stuff in the past, or maybe just disinterested in talking cause he had other stuff going on. Don't really have any issues with the guy so I'd say yeah he's a pretty good human 🙂

Wow didn't remember anything about the helmet until right now. Unreal. The EoC run was nuts though, fun times. Best tattoo ever.

I don't think I was ever in a Tukuruk clan, that's Lukas14000... kind of embarassing here but a guy in MoD thought I was fat, dared me to post an RL pic, I was a skinny emo kid, so I got the nickname Walrus... his was Whale but I believe it has a different origin. Very confusing I know.

Yeah I'm pretty sad on this one. I apparently leaked a convo? I think it was a discord msg of me, msging him and asking him what he thought about DF, and he said something to the effect of "I don't even use spares for DF" or something like that, I really don't remember, I thought it was a RoT flex. I think I either sent the portion of a message or told someone part of it and he basically told me to never try and speak to him again. I tried to contact him on steam just to say sorry. It sucks cause I made a small mistake in my eyes and I'd really like to be able to say hey or talk if he wants to. I haven't been here to judge him on actions that took place during that time but I'll say the reputation normally speaks for itself, definitely a Fallen Templar.

I do not. So I did play some Leagues III coz I'm all about the XP boosts, but didn't really get into the PvM part. I really prefer RS3 PvM because there's more going on and I like the character movement.

Yea.. I personally never had an issue with CR at all. I used to like browsing tip.it forums to see FT/CR posts and that jazz so as far as the beef I think it was really more related to other individuals. Sorry!

Yea we were undefeated in ALL aspects and then you guys made us change our win/loss column. Pretty sure we had 2 losses total ever in EoC. I loved parts of EoC, just wish there was a way to not always do EoC though because freedom is broken.

Favorite ERA would be PvP worlds. We got the wilderness back, got some new places to fight (that sucked, but it made P2P fun so more clan mate interaction) and there were still a decent amount of people playing. By the time the wildy came back it kinda sucked. 07 would have been my favorite era but I was in MoD so.......

oh 10000000%. I lacked emotional maturity and I'm sure a lot of others did too and most of it is just gained with time. Some traits I'd look for are confidence, decisiveness and delegation. Also, I'd want to know their vision. Not tell me how to conquer the world, but tell me the next 3 months and what you'd do to make sure we hit these check points.

uWu

I just asked David who you were cause the name sounds kind of vague. Pretty sure you had a very extended FA process but I'm glad you were with us! Thanks.

❤️

Yeah I really tried to NOT pay attention to what's happening now. We were using garys mainly because I noticed our pile had maybe 35 people in the TS channel, while snipe would have 20 or w/e. Our pile looked weak and I used garys, so it made sense to get everyone except Crimzen (who used shortkeys to spam cc locs 24/7) to use them. We would spread and I would constantly ask random people to step out to make sure it was on. Purely morale though, most of the time our leaders were doing simple yet effective things. Every CWA fight -> PM OFF, fall in leaders PM to friends, add entire CC, keep it off unless you're leading, utlize minimap. We also were the ones that when the wildy came back I set up the plain blue (black+purple for PK Leaders) capes and had us cloak swapping. Theres tons of things like this that a lot of people started doing but when we say 'put em in the box'... a lot of those RoT folks were in Solace eating tears at RDG, so they've been doing that same style of fighting for a while. I don't know the extent of the new technology or 'toaster tech' but I'll say it's always pissed me off when a really close fight isn't close because of an intentional DC.

mb misread you were in Syndicate. How good actually was Solace? I was inactive when they were a thing but I heard it was a superclan of sorts. What went wrong?

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte