Sig for Brian

Krystal

So I used to make pixel sigs back when I played actively (2003-2008).  I've been putzing about OSRS this past week, and I just sorta felt like drawing one for old time's sake, just to see if I could. Brian's been helping me get back into the swing of things, so I decided that I could experiment on him lol.  Well, I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out even though I'm quite rusty.  Not bad for being 12 years since my last one.  Definitely a few things I wish I could've done better, but overall I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out! Thanks for being my guinea pig for this, Brian! ? Ghjjf in his favorite stomping grounds @ GD Ruins, rune chainmail and all.

unknown.png

• Like 8
  • bank 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Tanking in his phat, like a boss.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

I love pixel siggies, I made like 1-2 back in the day so I can respect this because I know how much effort and time they take

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

3 minutes ago, Ssj said:

I love pixel siggies, I made like 1-2 back in the day so I can respect this because I know how much effort and time they take

Yeah this one took ~10 hours if you count the time it took for me to get the sketch going. It had been so long since I had even drawn a person, so I had lots of rust to shake off.  Also had to take time to figure out if the program on my tablet could achieve the pixel effect that I love, so that was a learning curve too. Lol. Drawing on a tablet was much better than drawing in Ms paint like I used to do. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

2 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Yeah this one took ~10 hours if you count the time it took for me to get the sketch going. It had been so long since I had even drawn a person, so I had lots of rust to shake off.  Also had to take time to figure out if the program on my tablet could achieve the pixel effect that I love, so that was a learning curve too. Lol. Drawing on a tablet was much better than drawing in Ms paint like I used to do. 

Damn I have no idea how this would work never drawn on a tablet. I actually always wanted to be as good at pixels as misterxman who was a top pixel siggy maker back in the day, his work admired me as fuck. I just couldn't find the time as like you say, takes hours and hours of minute detailed work. Good job on ghjjfs looks really good!

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png