Sig for Brian

Krystal

2 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Damn I have no idea how this would work never drawn on a tablet. I actually always wanted to be as good at pixels as misterxman who was a top pixel siggy maker back in the day, his work admired me as fuck. I just couldn't find the time as like you say, takes hours and hours of minute detailed work. Good job on ghjjfs looks really good!

Misterxman was a good friend of mine actually. If anyone ever asked me who I thought was the best sig maker, I'd tell them about him, hands down. I often had thought about doing an art trade with him but was too shy to ask since I felt he was way out of my league. Lol. I'm sad that I lost contact with him. He was a great guy and I'd be interested to see what sort of art he does now. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

3 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Misterxman was a good friend of mine actually. If anyone ever asked me who I thought was the best sig maker, I'd tell them about him, hands down. I often had thought about doing an art trade with him but was too shy to ask since I felt he was way out of my league. Lol. I'm sad that I lost contact with him. He was a great guy and I'd be interested to see what sort of art he does now. 

UPmUkHJ.png

14 year old me used to love this signature like mad

Infact I still do

Even jagex impressed af

Edited by Ssj

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

It's funny because I was just thinking I remembered him doing a castle wars sig that I loved and there it is! Lol ?

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

It would be better if it was more realistic tbh it should have alot less hair and a pint of beer in 1 hand for our @Brian to be properly represented

Nice job tho

• Haha 2

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

21 minutes ago, Sir Severed said:

U still got it but ghjjf definitely don’t on top of the head why he look like Jcole??

Idk who Jcole is so I'm just gonna assume this is another "too much hair" joke for Brian haha.

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

6 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Can I get a sig @Krystal? ?

Always loved sigs/pixel sigs and use to have a collection where I would change them monthly lol

I'm kinda in this spot where I just don't have a whole lot of time to devote to doing sigs all the time. So I'm not going to officially "open a shop" or anything since I realistically wouldn't have the time to go through a list of commissions. That said, if people "make an offer I can't refuse" then I might take requests. More interested in actual cash than RS gold though.  Sorry! :$ 

1 minute ago, Victoria said:

@Brian @Krystal

Reminds me of this:

The sig is well done by the way!

Yes! I do remember everyone talking about him taking the phat out that time haha. I think that's why he decided on having the phat on in the wildy here. ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png