I'm La Hire 44 - AMA

Eric``

Just now, Eric`` said:

1. Conquering the DF that all but merged with DS, people who didn't play back then probably can't realize how strong they were.

2. Man, probably reveling in the power of a weaponized @BV1

Dude bv1 once ddos'd our forums so hard @Stewie390 had to come to the rescue lmao. Stewie was like our firewall against bv1 when we had a mini crash war with the salty exodus who were after the group of exodus that joined envy when they closed- due to dakota and her bf.. and I remember dylanups bv1 minion couldn't stand that guy at the time, fun childhood memories lmfao.

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Just now, Ssj said:

Dude bv1 once ddos'd our forums so hard @Stewie390 had to come to the rescue lmao. Stewie was like our firewall against bv1 when we had a mini crash war with the salty exodus who were after the group of exodus that joined envy when they closed- due to dakota and her bf.. and I remember dylanups bv1 minion couldn't stand that guy at the time, fun childhood memories lmfao.

I love how you just say Stewie "came to the rescue" without any specifics... like he broke into his house and beat him up or something 

• Like 2

aUBwTQ1.png

Always liked you when you were Vr.

Would you of ever taken a rank within Vr if it was ever presented to you?

w4jJL.png

1 minute ago, true said:

I love how you just say Stewie "came to the rescue" without any specifics... like he broke into his house and beat him up or something 

Yeh it was exactly that. A scottish guy in a kilt is unstoppable.

But in all honesty I think stewie just installed cloudflare or some shit for us and it worked LMFAO can't remember the specifics but I was impressed af.

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 minute ago, true said:

Who are some of clan opposing officials you respected the least and why?

If you were the leader of Exodus, how would you have approached 2009? What promotions/moves were shit in hindsight?

Thoughts on 2009-2012 Corruption? 

1. BY FAR DF Lego, the dude was pathetic.

2. Tyler11

3. Crest

In 2009 Exodus if I was leader I would have continued the slow grind, no mass joins, if the syndicate wanted to join, let them hang around the community and in a few weeks whoever remained let them fa. Lucas was honestly a great official, he just made poor decisions (beefing with eos) (splitting piles in Jcup semis). So maybe guide him a bit more. Get rid of the useless ranks like Dakota and just continue to grow slow and steady.

2009 and onward Corruption: I liked what Code tried to do, other then that it was a heaping pile of dog shit. A lot of cor's problems were admittedly inherited from our era, but Tom needed to not be leader and I think Peeps like @Applerune could have done a lot more.

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

Do you remember when you were supposed to make a new clan out of a merger with Resilience (greatjackals clan) and I guess a bunch of your minions? Would have been summer of 2010 Think it was going to be called Zion. From what I recall he announced it and had 0 popular support and it just didn’t happen

• sus 1

6 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

I really only know you from your brief period in Ronin after all your exo men joined so my questions will be based around that time.

Why did you talk both Exodus and Ronin into merging?
Why did you message BV1 telling him we (the ronni boyz) were flaming exodus in our whatsapp when that wasn't true?
Do you think Duv should have kicked Dark Invoker from Ronin?
Was Dark Invoker his usual self in Ronin and if yes why do you think he's a great leader?

Dude all Exo did was talk shit about Ronin, and all Ronin did was talk shit about Exodus, I was hoping that if both sides merged yall would have been more willing to work together and make it work. All they ever did was cry about Scott and All you guys did was ever Cry about Marco, I'm not saying either side was wrong, but I do wish a tad more effort was put into it from both sides.

6 minutes ago, Tika191 said:

Name one thing you admire about Solace

Being a new clan and getting to the top 5.

5 minutes ago, Scleritis said:

Favourite moment in Tempest so far?

Jeez man, this is hard, probably one of the many late nights on ts clowning for hours and getting 4 hours of sleep for work. Or the Excitement of growing into a respectable force in 2020.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

8 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Lmao Dylan

6 minutes ago, Empire Mind said:

Always liked you when you were Vr.

Would you of ever taken a rank within Vr if it was ever presented to you?

Yea, I would have loved to work with you and corbin specifically.

3 minutes ago, Jack said:

Do you remember when you were supposed to make a new clan out of a merger with Resilience (greatjackals clan) and I guess a bunch of your minions? Would have been summer of 2010 Think it was going to be called Zion. From what I recall he announced it and had 0 popular support and it just didn’t happen

I actually have no idea what you're referring to here

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

8 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Dude all Exo did was talk shit about Ronin, and all Ronin did was talk shit about Exodus, I was hoping that if both sides merged yall would have been more willing to work together and make it work. All they ever did was cry about Scott and All you guys did was ever Cry about Marco, I'm not saying either side was wrong, but I do wish a tad more effort was put into it from both sides.

I can safely say that Marco was a fucking gigantic low IQ retard and easily the worst "leader" I've ever had the displeasure of being under. Also to make things juicy I went and grabbed Scott's side of the story:

clc7wQk.png

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I see earlier someone asked what you would change about the modern clan world and you said crashing - could you elaborate on your reasoning to this over everything else? While obviously I understand why crashing isn't good, I would expect many people to rank the out of game tactics (Doxing/DDoSing/harassment/hacking accounts/etc.) which has become much more prominent as time has gone on, over crashing. 

Who was the worst leader you've ever been in a clan under and why?

Thoughts on the current state of the clan world (including P2P) or at least what you know of it?

Thoughts on the current main clans or at least the ones you're familiar with? (AF, RoT, DF, SV, VR if you can call them open, going to guess you aren't familiar with most others as they're newer/smaller)

Reading the part under the 'meh' section it seems you weren't a huge fan of the DDoSing/etc, at least by that point (very understandable obviously lol), are there any stories regarding clans you've been in where either you were unwillingly part of it or had to turn a blind eye to it ? How did this effect the remainder of your stay in said clan(s) if so?

Are there any clans you were never part of which you wish you had been?

If you could bring back one clan today in all of its former glory without issue, which one would it be and what ranks would you want running it?

Which clan do you regret being part of the most and why?

Throughout all your time in clans what are some of the worst reasons you've seen people kicked that you didn't agree with? Additionally, were there some people you really thought should have been removed but never were for dumb reasons (friends with leader/etc)?

Do you ever see the clan world on OSRS returning to any better of a state than it is now? What do you think would have to happen for something like this?

What officials of other clans did you like/dislike the most and why?

I gather from your post you were almost if not always largely a PvP person in RS. Are there other aspects/parts of the game you enjoy (even now)? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

7 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

I can safely say that Marco was a fucking gigantic low IQ retard and easily the worst "leader" I've ever had the displeasure of being under. Also to make things juicy I went and grabbed Scott's side of the story:

clc7wQk.png

You were there, if you believe noone was flaming exo officials I can't change your mind.

3 minutes ago, true said:

If you could go back and experience any clan you weren't apart of, who would you choose and in what era?

Thoughts on Crimson Raiders :^)?

Prolly 05 DI

CR was what EXO should of been.

3 minutes ago, Brazz said:

Favourite beer?

Rona with a lime

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png