Public relations manager:

oergg

shitpost manager:

inf

ye that’s old di and osrs di merged but tbh di never closed was just sleeping 

• Like 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Should defs be able to mix & match. Would be stable af with IMK Leader, would probably be like NI / ROT with BV1.

Founder: :hash:

Leader: @BV1 could have been if he didn't turn to the dark side and I could trust he wouldn't have given up on the clan.

IMK should have eventually been promoted after staying loyal af and helping Exodus through numerous few slumps. 

Council:

BV1 - If he never made NI and started crashing us (still unsure why this happened) and go full on with the botnets / hacking. His black hat tactics were always useful at the start though.

Bwja - Great overall official, can't fault him, was awesome at the start of Exodus then went a bit inactive.

@Eric`` - Great community guy. Can set up fights, call when needed; knows a lot about the clan world and good with diplomacy. 

Tomisme - Helped Exodus a lot after DI closed.

Hscrusader - Helped Exodus a lot; was super loyal, smart and a good caller as well. 

Warlord:

Xsepirothxx - When active, is the best official I've worked with. Just got over the game when it turned to shit. Awesome caller and great with PvP tactics.

Duvasio - Helped Exodus a lot. Always looking to keep the clan active, great / calm caller.

FM11 - Amazing caller / hype guy - just a complete spaz at times. Was super good for the community when he wasn't.

D2Master 12 - Didn't stay long but one of the best callers I've heard, super calm and could find great piles.

PK Leader: 

Alex Dawg - Helped Exodus a lot, recruited a handful of good members from DI (Oergg / Tomisme). Great community guy and funny caller.

J221 - Helped Exodus a lot after joining from Adelais, never too much drama apart from the occasional rage quit to EOS.

Hios - Helped Exodus a lot - great caller. Stayed for a long time while Dakota was leader.

Doom of Gods - Helped Exodus at the beginning, was great caller in smaller fights and beast tank.

Sipstrassi - Stayed for like 3 weeks but was a bro. Awesome caller.

App Manager: Dakota, Lancealot, Darkelf, Mr High

Edited by Dark Invoker

TCL~

Leader: Goodwar15 & Seu_Polaco

Warlord: Wilky, Leofontes77 and @Lemaster

Council: Me, RMD456, Moska, Skinny Bmx and Spawn1 

PK Leader: Armorhelmet , Aiorya, @Victor and U_K__REI 

FA Manager: Salamero and Diaybol 

Edited by King_Obina
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

On 10/30/2020 at 9:02 PM, Pope said:

Leader: Ed Kemper

High Council: Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer

Council: Richard Ramirez, David Parker Ray, Dennis Rader

Warlord: John Wayne Gacy, Juan Corona, Larry Eyler

App Manager: William Bonin, Joseph Paul Franklin, Robert Lee Yates

The pope WOULD be a part of this clan 

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

On 11/4/2020 at 12:55 AM, Dark Invoker said:

BV1 - If he never made NI and started crashing us (still unsure why this happened)

Shuster09 and FM11 were unbearable. Rather than make strides to remove our main 2 callers and leave us in an awkward spot, I left.

Suster09 and FM11 remained unbearable, and then felt like they could harass me since I left, so I did BV1 things.

The rest just fell into place as a result of the above 2 lines.

Edited by BV1

Best Runescape Caller February 2013 - Present Day

On 11/4/2020 at 12:55 AM, Dark Invoker said:

Should defs be able to mix & match. Would be stable af with IMK Leader, would probably be like NI / ROT with BV1.

Founder: :hash:

Leader: @BV1 could have been if he didn't turn to the dark side and I could trust he wouldn't have given up on the clan.

IMK should have eventually been promoted after staying loyal af and helping Exodus through numerous few slumps. 

Council:

BV1 - If he never made NI and started crashing us (still unsure why this happened) and go full on with the botnets / hacking. His black hat tactics were always useful at the start though.

Bwja - Great overall official, can't fault him, was awesome at the start of Exodus then went a bit inactive.

@Eric`` - Great community guy. Can set up fights, call when needed; knows a lot about the clan world and good with diplomacy. 

Tomisme - Helped Exodus a lot after DI closed.

Hscrusader - Helped Exodus a lot; was super loyal, smart and a good caller as well. 

Warlord:

Xsepirothxx - When active, is the best official I've worked with. Just got over the game when it turned to shit. Awesome caller and great with PvP tactics.

Duvasio - Helped Exodus a lot. Always looking to keep the clan active, great / calm caller.

FM11 - Amazing caller / hype guy - just a complete spaz at times. Was super good for the community when he wasn't.

D2Master 12 - Didn't stay long but one of the best callers I've heard, super calm and could find great piles.

PK Leader: 

Alex Dawg - Helped Exodus a lot, recruited a handful of good members from DI (Oergg / Tomisme). Great community guy and funny caller.

J221 - Helped Exodus a lot after joining from Adelais, never too much drama apart from the occasional rage quit to EOS.

Hios - Helped Exodus a lot - great caller. Stayed for a long time while Dakota was leader.

Doom of Gods - Helped Exodus at the beginning, was great caller in smaller fights and beast tank.

Sipstrassi - Stayed for like 3 weeks but was a bro. Awesome caller.

App Manager: Dakota, Lancealot, Darkelf, Mr High

Where's Rodm

aUBwTQ1.png

fuck you I’m mixing clans together

Leader:

Ghjjf

Bishinmo

True 2k8

High Council:

The End

Flako Rlz

Kezzab Reds

Officer:

Plaffy

Radicalsurfu

D0nts

Council:

Lassuri

Fasty

Wee Man

Pk Leader:

Cravez

Gochance

Eomeri

Edited by Dickus
  • heart 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Since others are saying screw it to the 1st rule, I decided to play along. ?  This was hard since I had the pleasure of interacting with many people in the clan world during my RSC mod days.  Tried to match people I had good interactions with to their appropriate ranks.

Leaders:
Ghjjf
Broski
Rafi

Warlords:
3lite
Germs22
Radicalsurfu

Officers:
Me
Lliebenau
Lkg Sabre

PK Leaders:
Unbrokenxero
Bowhunter65
Majin Wouter

Jester [Comic Relief (LOL❤️)]
Veseble
Marqouth1
Lord Grug

Edited by Krystal
  • heart 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Just now, Krystal said:

Many funny chats I had with that one. Pretty sure he was high 24/7 now that I think about it lol.

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest haha, I thought the same thing often. Good guy though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck the rules I'm making my own. Pre-EOC only and how those people were pre-eoc because some of them changed a lot in the intervening years.

Leader

Me
Mattbrazil 2 - Say what you want about this guy but me and him probably would of worked really well together
Livinlarge21 - Was always able to command a lot of respect from his members

Officer
Icedrop - Always seemed like a really solid number 2 to have
Foyboy - Probably the smartest guy you were likely to ever come across on RS
Ekaggen - This dude was so far ahead of his time when it came to tech shit. Used to give us unbelievable advantages

Warlord
Radicalsurfu - The best caller 07-09 hands down.
dkm- - Really able to motivate people at fights, mostly via fear, but it worked.
3lite - Really pushed EH hard to compete with DI.

Council
Oergg - Really good with data and stuff like that that helped push the clan forward
Flako Rlz - One of the most motivated dudes I've ever worked with. Always wanted to make the clan better
Prinze Joe - Used to deal with this guy a lot when I was dealing with RSD. Was a real level headed dude.

• Like 2

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png