'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

19 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

Orbital2

Finally the first person to understand what I mean when I say whom's'td'th

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

7 minutes ago, Moombatamer5 said:

Saxo!!! Hello! ? Yes, I am on Discord and got hit up to do this by Eric.

I mean, 'THE' was not by any means a strict PK/War clan like DI/DS so while it was annoying when we needed more numbers in a fight it was understood that the skillers really wanted no part of the wildy.

Being in TF became my "PK oriented" clan since skillers really wasn't a thing in TF. If it wasn't for TF, I probably would have went to either TMRD or to a PK oriented clan.

I 100% agree with you, but the whole purpose of TF was to supply 'THE' ready to PK players who learned how to PK through TF so its kind of a grey area. There was an issue when I was Warlord/Leader with TFers capping out at the highest level they could be without graduating because they wanted to stay in TF. There were so many TF graduates who entered 'THE' and were not impressed and left. You painted the picture perfectly as to what really hurt 'THE'. There was internal drama too and some ranked people abusing power that also caused some issues and forced people to leave.

My memory is pretty shot, I know TF had many more good wars/PKs than 'THE'. Overall, I had more fun with TF.

I would have rocked 'THE'! Germs was too lazy and never bought a mic and the people who would call for 'THE' on TS did not do a good job in our normal PK Trips.

No clue! I wanted something unique to me I guess when I was a kid. Since it's been my forum signature for the RS world, I'll keep tradition going. :classic_blush:

o.O

Germs 100% came into TS randomly and started singing. No lie. It blew my mind

6 minutes ago, true said:

What were your thoughts on the formation of The Rising? 

We instantly had a rivalry with them because their leaders were some of our members. I think we felt a little betrayed from their creation.

But eventually they paved their own history and props to that.

2 hours ago, Saxo said:

@Moombatamer5

Mike (Runites 12) is sad and wants to know where his shoutout is

RUNITES!!!!!!!!!!!<3 I am old and a lot of life has happened since RS. I remember people but I do not remember names! So sorry! ❤️

2 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

@Germs22 @Valaraz @Moombatamer5

Any chance you would start playing again and join tempest? ?

My current job consumes most of my spare time. Maybe if I found a new job, but maybe not cause I don't think I can back into RS. Sorry!

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

I really thank you guys for this AMA -----

What is a funny story from behind the scenes/within staff that never made it to the public?

You're welcome! :classic_blush: @MicroHaker32 chased me in Varrock and kept calling me Zezima and caused such a scene that a Mod had messaged me to cut the sh*t. ? I almost got in trouble for impersonating another player. :classic_wacko:

microandme2.pngrun18.png

o.O

Edited by Moombatamer5
  • Haha 2

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

Oh my gosh! It's so wonderful to see you guys here!!  Back when I was dating Fbk, I considered "The" to be a 2nd family to me.  I think at one point, I was actually close to joining "The" even lol.  Orange Ownage! ❤️ 

I am terrible at constructing interesting questions, but I will make an attempt: 

For the majority of my time in Gladz [03-07],  I think the common opinion was that Gladz was seen as the "powerhouse" of The Alliance.  Gladz was known for pulling the big numbers to official wars and bringing home the wins; glory to The Alliance!  However, "The" had quite the system going on having a whole separate clan, TF, designed to produce loyal members to join their warforce as well.  Did this prove to be effective in developing a stronger clan over the course of time? Or did you find that many people who were in TF went on to join other clans instead after they could have joined "The"?  Additionally, did "The" ever reach a point where you felt like it overtook Gladz as being powerhouse of The Alliance? I ask this for my own genuine curiosity because in my last year of Gladz, there were many opinions that Gladz was dwindling in power and becoming more casual, less of a force to be reckoned with.   If this was the case, did "The" ever get their time to shine and be the face of The Alliance? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

1 hour ago, Flukejiver said:

Any crazy e-dating stories?

I cannot recall any crazy e-dating stories. I think someone in 'THE' got catfished though. LOL

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

did you make sure to lock your doors at night after that close encounter?

No. I was not afraid of some idiot across the world. I told her "bring it b*tch!". ? Also, Hypno Monkey was able to get her address and subscribed to various crude magazines.... LOL 

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

TR was a breakoff of the alliance members who wanted to take pvp seriously xD Big hscrusader went there

OH. That makes sense now. I was wondering what TR/The Rising was when I as scroling through my photos! Makes sense! I think I might have been a part of TR after retiring from TF. I know I did randomly join Exo and TT per photos I have...(don't ask why cause I don't know ?).

o.O

Edited by Moombatamer5

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

7 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Oh my gosh! It's so wonderful to see you guys here!!  Back when I was dating Fbk, I considered "The" to be a 2nd family to me.  I think at one point, I was actually close to joining "The" even lol.  Orange Ownage! ❤️ 

I am terrible at constructing interesting questions, but I will make an attempt: 

For the majority of my time in Gladz [03-07],  I think the common opinion was that Gladz was seen as the "powerhouse" of The Alliance.  Gladz was known for pulling the big numbers to official wars and bringing home the wins; glory to The Alliance!  However, "The" had quite the system going on having a whole separate clan, TF, designed to produce loyal members to join their warforce as well.  Did this prove to be effective in developing a stronger clan over the course of time? Or did you find that many people who were in TF went on to join other clans instead after they could have joined "The"?  Additionally, did "The" ever reach a point where you felt like it overtook Gladz as being powerhouse of The Alliance? I ask this for my own genuine curiosity because in my last year of Gladz, there were many opinions that Gladz was dwindling in power and becoming more casual, less of a force to be reckoned with.   If this was the case, did "The" ever get their time to shine and be the face of The Alliance? 

Hi Krystal, we had many great memories glad to see you amongst those that's still kicking.

I think the TF system worked for us. Most of the people that eventually became staff were from TF or at least most of my generals, because they knew to what degree being organized was key to winning in battle.

I do think that towards the end outside of 05/06 Gladz began to decline not because they lost power but because clans began to favor long PKRIs as oppose to wars. 

THE was able to keep up with the top clans at this point, I remember us having a 10 hour pkri with EOS and an even longer one with Downfall just because we were tok stubborn to lose. I don't think Gladz wanted that.

Just now, Germs22 said:

Hi Krystal, we had many great memories glad to see you amongst those that's still kicking.

I think the TF system worked for us. Most of the people that eventually became staff were from TF or at least most of my generals, because they knew to what degree being organized was key to winning in battle.

I do think that towards the end outside of 05/06 Gladz began to decline not because they lost power but because clans began to favor long PKRIs as oppose to wars. 

THE was able to keep up with the top clans at this point, I remember us having a 10 hour pkri with EOS and an even longer one with Downfall just because we were tok stubborn to lose. I don't think Gladz wanted that.

❤️ Germs ?  Yeah I wasn't sure if "The" got into the PKRI scene or not, so that's sorta why I asked haha.  

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

1 minute ago, Krystal said:

❤️ Germs ?  Yeah I wasn't sure if "The" got into the PKRI scene or not, so that's sorta why I asked haha.  

I remember getting screamed at by my mom to get off the computer whenever we had those long ass fights. Definitely wasn't fun lol, but did it for THE