'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

1 hour ago, Germs22 said:

Tradition, THE has always put community first a part of that was having events that didn't always involve PKRIs. I think in my head it was all about balance. That and the fact that the clan community was becoming more toxic, teamspeak and websites were being ddosed and people were getting hacked, I tried to stay away from that as much as possible.

To jump on this -- when ddosing and stuff were really starting to grow there was def an effort to try to keep stuff in game and be respectful as a whole.  THE wanted to continue to have fun and be able to find fights when possible.  

Just now, TheVTAdrian said:

To jump on this -- when ddosing and stuff were really starting to grow there was def an effort to try to keep stuff in game and be respectful as a whole.  THE wanted to continue to have fun and be able to find fights when possible.  

I just got flukes message, Everyone told me you were in on it if you werent thats my bad, but enzo and xaqza aint getting off the hook -_-

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

@Moombatamer5 opinion on Hscrusdader as a leader?

Mike would have crushed it. I will say he definitely ran on emotion sometimes which could have been an issue, but we all have our flaws. Sadly, he never got that close and ended up leaving through anger and frustration. 

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

3 minutes ago, Moombatamer5 said:

You seem familiar though! Hello!

I think 'THE' was more founded and known due to how long it has existed. A lot of people who have been in the clan since the beginning or close to (Annasweat) really kept it together. I do feel like the fire left 'THE' when Annasweat left. He just had something to him to really brought everyone together. Germs did a good job filling his gap, but no one can replace Annasweat.

I am not too familiar with Gladz, but I know they lasted longer than Jagz and TMRD. I didn't get to know Jagz, but what made TMRD special was their leader Cindy and the crazy trio of Cravez, Blignitz, and Joeri. Cindy was a mother to the clan and allies and really made it feel like home. A lot of people may not know this, but TMRD's leader did pass away a couple of years ago. ?

o.O

My condolences. It sounds like you were really close with them. ?

I was in 'The' mostly during 2011 and 2012, then I was Divine Forces from 2012-2014. Before that I was hanging around W141 so I'm not sure I would have crossed paths with you.

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

Just now, Moombatamer5 said:

Mike would have crushed it. I will say he definitely ran on emotion sometimes which could have been an issue, but we all have our flaws. Sadly, he never got that close and ended up leaving through anger and frustration. 

o.O

That seems to be a tradition with a lot of us emotional men from 'the' clan LOL

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

1 hour ago, Vanuckle said:

What were you thoughts on Fear / Phobia?

It was definitely interesting to see them come into creation. Fear did a good job with spies and did get into our ranks sadly, but they were sorted out quickly. I don't rememeber them lasting too long.

o.O

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

Honestly, that mentality in my opinion came from you and mike, when I got warlord in TF, I felt it immediately. You guys instilled a really good attitude in the clan and almost all the TF members were down to show up and perform their best for TF.

Mike and I did a great job holding down the fort that's for sure. :classic_blush: It was definitely sad when he left TF/'THE', but he was fantastic. I am glad we had that much of an impact and its probably what kept TF as great as it was.

o.O 

10 minutes ago, 3lite said:

Thank you all for being willing to participate in this topic.

In the 2005-2006 period, I was a Rider of Rohan in Gladz.  At the time, I really valued the relationship that the alliance had.  I can relate to what Germs had mentioned about the ability to attend each clan's trips because I really enjoyed joining BK for their PK trips (my brother was in BK) and occasionally joined "The" on PK trips.  I can remember the Gladz opinion on a few alliance-related issues, but wanted to see if you all had any insights on the following:

1.) The Devilz was a Gladz ally, but had a poor relationship with several of the other alliance clans.  It was often a source of contention between the clans.  Things got confusing when I would join TD on their pk trips, and they'd end up hitting an alliance clan.  I logged out in this situation and would not participate, but I do remember a few Gladz that got reprimanded for fighting alongside The Devilz against alliance clans.  Do you remember if there were any leadership discussions in "The" about how to handle The Devilz~Gladz alliance situation?

2.) Initially, there was resistance to incorporating TMRD into the alliance and it was in negotiations for several months before they were formally admitted to the alliance (I think BK didn't like the idea, but forget the opinion from "The").  Do you remember the stance that "The" had on TMRD at the time?

3,) In hindsight, I believe that the alliance could have collectively hurt Gladz, BK, TMRD, and "The."  These four clans had a unique perspective and ambition in the clan world, valuing large scale, infrequent wars over frequent PKRIs.  Because these four clans were so similar in their approach, there was an opportunity for rivalry and competition to promote a different style of PvP play than the direction the clan world went.  Do you think if the alliance didn't exist, it would have caused the four aforementioned clans to be more competitive with each other, promote more competition and interest in warring throughout the clan world, and (perhaps) thrive as long-term forces in PvP?

Lastly, respect to Germs22.  I remember him as an extremely positive force in the alliance and I do think he helped to promote a friendly atmosphere between Gladz and "The."

Hi mate, you and a few others like Seike, finaltank, Rafi, Pequ, thirddegree, and Krista are amongst who I remember from Gladz and always had a great time.

1. My memory is foggy during this time but I'll try to answer. I think the TD relationship did cause some friction but that was because they stole our cape color. Honestly, for the most part THE didn't face TD that often as I remember they were competing with DI for #1 for a while.

2. Inducting TMRD into the alliance was slighty before me, I think I might have been TF coordinator still lol but I asked Orbital2 previous Leader of THE on discord and he said "they were just tight with us and it made sense" haha so there you have it. 

3. I honestly can't say if individually we could have succeeded more. I do know that prob Gladz and THE would prob have competed against each other the best amongst the 4 clans. We were both warring powerhouses at our peak and would have pushed each other. But I think still being compared to each other did push us, I remember being extra motivated when you guys beat DS to do something similar. But knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have changed the alliance.

And thanks for the kind words.

• heart 1

5 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

I just got flukes message, Everyone told me you were in on it if you werent thats my bad, but enzo and xaqza aint getting off the hook -_-

There is a lot that happened around that time that ended up being stupid looking back.  A lot of growing up has occurred too.  What is funny is that when I actually stayed and worked my way up the ranks we revamped to actually be more warring specific.  Activity was heavily catered towards warring/pks and when there were events it was usually money making based.  When I ended up retiring I def stayed away a lot and lost track of how things went really. 

Is there any clans you wish you were apart of that you never got the chance to be?

Least favorite clans you'd encountered in your time as part of the community and why?

Any entertaining stories for members being kicked? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png