Best and Favorite Rivalries

True 2k8

1 hour ago, Lander said:

Fools vs Rot rivarly was really entertaining.. But have to mention TR vs Fools / Fools vs NG which I didnt experience that much because NG closed pretty soon I joined Fools.. And Ronin vs Poison that was some good action.

Same here, Fools vs RoT was probably the biggest rivalry that I have been part of, and it was definitely entertaining ? Other than that I'd probably say TR vs TRWF.

bgu6onV.png

UKCsls0.png

CqiVbBZ.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703876074005594133/823430131716587590/kwonsig.png

Always enjoyed Bk vs Gladz, THE, Envy, the anticrash days in bk v2 vs against deus nh (adenina) & crew, TMRD and many others

Edited by Vanzant

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 hour ago, true said:

My favorite rivalry to watch from the sidelines was DF vs COR in old wilderness. It definitely had a huge influence on me wanting to take clanning more seriously.

My favorite rivalry while in DF (2010-2018) was probably against Violent Resolution. We were always two sides of the same coin, standing opposite in numerous important fights and crash wars. I always felt we were always competing for something and it wasn't surprising that we were the two remaining top clans that didn't close through OSRS. We went about our business in very different ways, so we were bound to clash plenty over the years.

Also whilst in DF, I always really enjoyed whatever weird thing we had with The Titans. Those fights were always super intense (Probably because they only fought us every few months.. @MILAD @Dickus @Plaffy @Bishinmo.....) and it was the clan that pushed us the hardest in-game. The fact that when we fought for 24 hours it was against these guys didn't really surprise anyone. TT also went about their business the right way, so we knew things would always be pretty clean.

All staredowns against DI, ROT & EOS were great as well. I feel like the DF vs DI rivalry could have been one of the best of OSRS if the clan world was in a better place during 2014-2016.

While still doing the mid-sized clan thing my favorite rivalry was CR vs Exodus. These two clans were fighting for the same thing as the same time and we went about it in very differently ways (Exodus basically leeched of all well-established mid-sized clans/dead big clans while CR was sucking in the hungry, yet inexperienced members from smaller, UBH-sized clans). Both clans had a lot of very passionate members and the fights were pretty hyped at the time. I'm sure there's a few times @Dark Invoker would have tried to clean my clock.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100505131954/http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1380167-crimson-raiders-vs-exodus/

https://web.archive.org/web/20181217144644/https://forums.zybez.net/topic/1345921-exodus-v-crimson-raiders/

Also, though short-lived, I feel like I should mention the CR vs EH spat. It wasn't the longest or most intense rivalry, but it taught both CR and myself a lot. We met at some awkward place around rank 10 when 4 months prior I believe EH was #1 and CR was like a top 35 clan. EH wanted to pick on us for their "final run" (+Operation Bleed) but we were a bunch of dedicated nooby outlasters that wouldn't take no for an answer. We won the majority of the fights during this and we learned a lot about ourselves and what it would take to stick around around the top 10/try to climb higher. Also, EH crashed us.. @Vanuckle ?!!?

And if any UBH'ers read this thread, my favorite rivalries were with PE and Dark Legion, of course.

Lol TT? We hated fighting them it was boring

• Confused 2

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

When I was in EH, there were so many different type of feuds that it's hard to narrow down a favourite...

I enjoyed fights against Titans and RSD because I knew they'd be close battles, respectful fights, I knew members from both clans well, etc. You could say the same about most of the country clans we fought around that time. Lithuanian Forces, Red Devil Clan, Wilderland, Warhungers -- those miniwars / capped PKRI were tons of fun and I always enjoyed mixing those into our weekends.

Never fought Cor, EOS, and VR too many times when I was in EH because we were never in equilibrium. When VR / Cor / EOS were strong, EH was weak and vice versa, so that didn't lead to too many fights in 2008/2009. I didn't enjoy most VR / EOS fights, ngl. Didn't mind fighting Cor.

I would say I really enjoyed fighting DI. Just seemed to have their number (2008 / 2009) and in those fights I never was sniped to death constantly and just seemed to enjoy the outcome more.

I would say the two I was most passionate about were SE and DF. SE because they were such deceptively hard opponents. We had to give it our all every time against them and they never seemed to want to give up against us. I guess in many ways we were the barrier into the 'top' clans and SE's idea was if they could beat us, they could barge through to the top. Those fights were horrendous in terms of dying constantly but they were fun to be on the right side of.

DF for other reasons -- we had a long amicable relationship with DF, but ultimately it came to a point where we were fierce rivals. DF pulled a few shady stunts and it really rubbed many EH members the wrong way. This drove us to want to beat them in any way possible. I'm happy to say we finally did but it also likely led to our slow demise. Working together and finding effective ways to beat them was a personal highlight of mine.

CR was a fun rival at the time and crashing a tank practice in the white portal is the most NH thing I'll ever do. ? 

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

41 minutes ago, MicroHaker32 said:

Ds vs Di

DF vs Kor

Honor vs No Honor

I lol'd at honor vs NH. Pretty weird that we had that conception of the game. Noobs Inc was probably fun as hell

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

FSK vs NBK was the biggest meme rivalry I've ever experienced, it was just weirdo shit

That aside; Forsaken vs TR was probably the hottest rivalry I'd seen during my time in FSK, both clans used to give good action to each other

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

I didn't get to personally take part in it since I wasn't in either clan, but I always felt DS vs DI was pretty epic since you had these two powerhouses duking it out to determine who truly dominated at the time.

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]