What makes you an asshole in real life?

True 2k8

13 hours ago, true said:

At least 50+ times I've parked at a gas pump with no intention of getting gas. I would just go inside to buy something and I'm too lazy to reverse.

I'm going to be sick 

16 hours ago, true said:

At least 50+ times I've parked at a gas pump with no intention of getting gas. I would just go inside to buy something and I'm too lazy to reverse.

Thats fucking retarded lol.

For the most part im pretty good but im very good at taking shots at people that are true. Always gets them good lol

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

4 hours ago, Dr Destiny said:

When I notice a car speeding up on the opposing lane to overtake me, I speed up as well hah.

I do this too hahaha. I did it a lot more often when I was a teen though because I had a Mustang and refused to feel like a granny. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

I'm an asshole when I play team based games. I've lost my temper many times and snapped on friends in the heat of the moment. I always feel extremely terrible afterwards. ?

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

2 hours ago, Lander said:

trolling customers, but only those ones that deserve it so i dont think im an asshole ?

90% of my customers deserve it, but I only troll about 75%, I am a merciful asshole

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

When salmon fishing, if I see a different boat nearby get a fish, I move over to their spot because salmon school.  If I catch a fish and a fisher in the area asks how I'm doing, I don't tell them I caught anything.

• Haha 1

7R85FSe.png