D2master12

D2master12

Heard a lot about you when I was in Corruption, I think I joined after you left. 

Welcome. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

3 hours ago, Homedawg said:

Hey there. A lot of good memories while seeing you on the other side. 

Hey! good to see you're still around. We definitely shared a lot of good memories from the other side. I always respected and thought you were a great leader. Side note: If your signature is an indication; I didn't know you were Italian haha

1 hour ago, Go Leafs said:

Sup D2, fought against your clans a lot

Hey go leafs, i remember fighting you many times 

1 hour ago, Null said:

Instantly recognisable name, welcome to forums mate ?

Hey Null, glad to see you're still around. always had respect for you and your clans

1 hour ago, Buzz said:

Heard a lot about you when I was in Corruption, I think I joined after you left. 

Welcome. 

Hey buzz. i think you're right. but i remember fighting against you in other clans to follow (cor/tt i think)

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

6 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Hi Slaughter, thank you and definitely had some fun battles against each other! glad to see you're still around leading as well. Tempest has a good community of old school people!

Hey! Thanks. I enjoyed fighting TT as well. I also remember in the CWA era when TT took #1 and were a nightmare lol. I was in CoR at the time

I have just come back after ~10 years off, just to show it's not impossible. ? 

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Welcome, heard a lot of things about you from both sides of CoR (the good + the bad)

Remember fights against you while you were VR mainly though

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

19 hours ago, Starman said:

It is nice to see you around. I remember you being one of the better callers during my time in Cor. It sucked seeing you go, but things happen. Glad you found success with other clans.

Starman! good seeing you around also. Idk if you remember but I was one of the people who promoted you. Obvious choice and lived out 1 of the best members in cor

3 hours ago, JayJay said:

Welcome, heard a lot of things about you from both sides of CoR (the good + the bad)

Remember fights against you while you were VR mainly though

remember fighting against you also. good work with what you did with cor!

2 hours ago, Applerune said:

Been a long time... glad to see you around!

Do you have any contact with Dragon Boss?

great catching up! seems like we share almost identical views for everything. we probably would have made a good duo if things played out different! regardless, happy for all that you did for cor during your time

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord