Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

1 minute ago, Dickus said:

Sometime in early 2012, around March maybe, TT was in a slump (lots of reasons, but I think there was a crash war going on that seriously limited our options of who to fight). We had some sort of prepped PKRI with like Silent Ember or someone like that. Anyways, we get ready to mass and around time to head up to the fight, we had an absolutely horrific pull. I think we might have had 40 people ready to go. At this point, Bishinmo moves into the Officials channel on TS and pulls Plav and I into the channel.

”Okay guise so listen up. We gotta cancel this fight.”

Neither of us really offered up much in the way of resistance, as it was an embarrassing pull and we would’ve spent the whole fight on our heels. But he continued on.

”I think it’s time we close the clan.”

Before Plav and I could really process what Bish was saying, he added, “I want to close The Titans and open a new clan as... Titans.”

I wish I could have seen the look on Plav’s face at this point. What a ridiculous suggestion. Closing the clan and reopening as a “new” clan with just the name changed? How was that going to fix anything?

”We’re gonna start new, cut the dead weight and rebuild from the midsize scene up.” 

It definitely made sense to make major changes and cut the dead weight, but the midsize scene was dwindling and mired in crash wars. At this point I just kind of threw my hands up and went along with it. I felt like there wasn’t much I could do to change Bish’s mind.

Shortly after (maybe that evening, maybe the next day, not quite sure), Bish posts an announcement on the forums regarding his plans for the clan. At this point pretty much everyone and their grandmother comes back from the dead and tells him not to close TT and that we can continue on. After some heated discussions on the forums and in TS, Bish decided that the major change he would make would be.... quitting the clan and joining our ally, Collision. 

TT did end up getting a massive boost in activity following this and some archaic policies were changed once Brad Xavier/Jaacco/Plav took over as the new leadership group, but the clan was never quite the same afterwards and nobody dared reopen later on in OSRS without Bish at the helm.

tl;dr Bish wanted to close The Titans and open “Titans” and got booed out of the clan

Interesting. I always wondered what led bish to just give it up.

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

I don't have any specific examples of this story but I'm pretty sure anyone who was in the big 2012 crash war will have a vague memory of it.

There was this open cc called "The Kings" who could pull about 40-50 but they were level 100s and very disorganized, and for some reason they kept joining in on the gen / vr / eos vs sol / ph / df / tt crash war... and it seemed like they switched sides not just every fight, but multiple times per fight. I'm pretty sure their leader was just switching sides every time someone threatened him to get off in PM. Every time a clan actually focused on piling them they got cleared in <60 seconds but it was a mix of amusing / frustrating to see them basically rushing people at random it what were already incredibly chaotic fights lol

Edited by Tika191
  • Haha 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

We were pretty sure this guy called rebeltwo (very low iq individual) was spying on us so we decided to have Tim go fishing and PM him since he really liked Tim. Tim got him to admit to it and said that he wouldn’t tell the rest of the ranks and would let him stay in downfall if he gave him 100m. So he gave the money and then he obviously got insta kicked. Still one of the dumbest things I’ve ever witnessed.

Pretty sure he went on to spy for and on genesis and ph

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

We were in a crashwar with solace and in our staff forums we had a pinned topic with ranks/long term members cell phone number for short preps and stuff. Ended up our leader Amateurnoob had his email and forum password as buddy123 (His dogs name) and so it got hacked and everyone’s number got leaked/changed to rsns/mass sms bombed etc. 

buddy123 became a meme after that

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 1:38 AM, Venenatis said:

I just started trying to build up Vanguards PvP unit, and I setup our first PKRI against New Blood. (Des Troyer's junior clan) Long story short, my caller flaked last minute and no one else would dare pick up a mic. Unfortunately everyone in Vanguard was an introvert. Around this time I met True and told him the situation I was in. I knew that if we failed, probably no one in Vanguard would ever give PvP another shot.

True rocks up on ts with the name [Chainsaw35] as well as an alt which he had sniped the rsn on too. He started calling the battle and we smoked em. At this time, no one in Vanguard was part of the "PvP scene" so they had no clue know who he was. For weeks they were literally gossiping about how this bad-ass named "Chainsaw," randomly came from nowhere and saved the day.

Next day I got a pm from some guy on Zybez asking how and why Chainsaw was in Vanguard.

@True 2k8

saving the clan world one joke at a time

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

Back in RS2 when Mataoumorre was still WL Leader (around 2010 I think), we were fighting Dragonwood (@Tika191 lmfao) and I can't remember why exactly, but Mataoumorre got really pissed. Probably because we were getting crashed by whole brozil and DW wouldn't stop to clear crashers, not sure. Anyway, I remember Sfa (which was DW Leader) posted a zybez topic after the fight with some IRC logs from Mataoumorre flooding his pvt with broken english flames of all sorts. Sfa tried saying "stop matao" and then Mataoumorre said "stop my dick", but since zybez had some words censored, the logs would look like "STOP MY ORGAN" followed by a script sending him a mermaid line by line lmfao. After that fight we promoted Wagnerafael to Leader.

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

2 minutes ago, D96 said:

Back in RS2 when Mataoumorre was still WL Leader (around 2010 I think), we were fighting Dragonwood (@Tika191 lmfao) and I can't remember why exactly, but Mataoumorre got really pissed. Probably because we were getting crashed by whole brozil and DW wouldn't stop to clear crashers, not sure. Anyway, I remember Sfa (which was DW Leader) posted a zybez topic after the fight with some IRC logs from Mataoumorre flooding his pvt with broken english flames of all sorts. Sfa tried saying "stop" and then Mataoumorre said "stop my dick", but since zybez had some words censored, the logs would look like "STOP MY ORGAN" followed by a script sending him a mermaid line by line lmfao. After that fight we promoted Wagnerafael to Leader.

hahaha i remember this, 'STOP MY ORGAN' was a classic

• Like 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

57 minutes ago, Tika191 said:

I don't have any specific examples of this story but I'm pretty sure anyone who was in the big 2012 crash war will have a vague memory of it.

There was this open cc called "The Kings" who could pull about 40-50 but they were level 100s and very disorganized, and for some reason they kept joining in on the gen / vr / eos vs sol / ph / df / tt crash war... and it seemed like they switched sides not just every fight, but multiple times per fight. I'm pretty sure their leader was just switching sides every time someone threatened him to get off in PM. Every time a clan actually focused on piling them they got cleared in <60 seconds but it was a mix of amusing / frustrating to see them basically rushing people at random it what were already incredibly chaotic fights lol

<21:50:03> "K T V": ill crash u for doing anything pretty much so be on ur best behavior

<21:50:04> "K T V": we are the kings

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

We were fighting someone can’t remember who and CD was I think crashing whoever we were fighting so we were clearing them. African myth was an fa at the time (a lot of debate over whether to let him in but someone wanted to give him a chance probably @Gochance1) and we had just called a pile on thatboyrange when all of a sudden we hear him scream on our TS “TANK IT RANGE ITS YOU BRO TANK IT” apparently thinking his mic was active on CDs TS not ours. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack said:

We were fighting someone can’t remember who and CD was I think crashing whoever we were fighting so we were clearing them. African myth was an fa at the time (a lot of debate over whether to let him in but someone wanted to give him a chance probably @Gochance1) and we had just called a pile on thatboyrange when all of a sudden we hear him scream on our TS “TANK IT RANGE ITS YOU BRO TANK IT” apparently thinking his mic was active on CDs TS not ours. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

On 8/11/2020 at 8:24 AM, Jackson said:

some kid named jay in envy talked to convs mom on ts and said  he was a struggling youth so convs mom offered to take him on a ski trip. she seemed like a nice lady @conv

Dude jay was such a troll but a very nice and friendly guy it was a strange combo

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Lmfao this dude on team trinity teamspeak was staking once, and someone happened to be playing dumb music in the background at the same time and the combo went perfectly

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png