Funny Clan Stories

True 2k8

I have a number but I remember when I led a small clan called Blaze, we had just a handful of members. There was this British guy named Ademio. He was a nutter but generally hilarious. He had no idea what he was doing but was on 100% of the time. We closed and about a year later he joined The British Elites. Has this glowing review of me in his application. ?

62d02bd457d2dcbc00f594cd471238a5.png

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

7 hours ago, dwg said:

~the fall of crest227~
During the start of Downfall vs Ronin crashwar, we convinced one of their council at the time to fold on them with access to ACP. We had a quick staff meeting at like midnight deciding on how to approach it (decided on duping their forums) and telling everyone to keep their mouth shut despite Crest227 having a brilliant idea of framing another staff member for RSGP which we quickly shut down and told him no... We woke up next morning to our staff spy getting guested and crest admitting to following through with his genius plan that we told him no.. after reviewing the logs that he sent hotgun, we also figured out he sold out our first member spy (we rarely ever let him in on the intelligence side of things so he managed to frame a regular member who was actually our spy) and the staff spy so long story sort he got bullied out =]

To continue on with this story....

During the Ronin/Exodus vs The Rising crash war, Crest227, Night Wolf#'s, and a few others began conspiring on some less than ideal methods that they could negatively affect our clan. At the time, I was still on probation from computer hacking charges, so their bright idea of a plan was to figure out who my probation officer was, contact them, and fabricate stories about me hacking again to try and get me sent back to prison. Of course this was a bit over the line, so members within TR recorded that conversation and forwarded it to me. After contacting my PO and warning him about their plan (awkward conversation), I forwarded the recordings to RoT, who proceeded to crash every single one of their fights until every member involved was kicked. TR tried to put up with the crashing for a while, but after about a month or so they realized they needed to cave to the demands, and they kicked Crest out of his leadership position.

Edited by BV1

Best Runescape Caller February 2013 - Present Day

Way back when God Wars became so easy you litterly had to think of something to spice it up. UBH would play online poker sometimes but that wasn't enough. 

We coined the phrase "turkey tank". Basically the idea was to take off your armour and tank bandos without prayer while doing the turkey emote. You couldn't eat or move the whole time during the animation. If you survived you were a tank, if you died you got flamed hard. We would do this for hours just laughing. Them were the days. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

1 hour ago, BV1 said:

During the Ronin/Exodus vs The Rising crash war, Crest227, Night Wolf#'s, and a few others began conspiring on some less than ideal methods that they could negatively affect our clan. At the time, I was still on probation from computer hacking charges, so their bright idea of a plan was to figure out who my probation officer was, contact them, and fabricate stories about me hacking again to try and get me sent back to prison.

This is such outrageously ludicrous behaviour hello? Runescape is a point and click game.

Edited by Vanuckle

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

1 minute ago, Vanuckle said:

This is such outrageously ludicrous behaviour hello? Runescape is a point and click game.

You don't try to take someone's literal freedoms and livelihood away when they upset you on a 2001 based video game?

• Like 1

Best Runescape Caller February 2013 - Present Day

I joined Crimson Raiders for 2 weeks, trying to spite DF then I quit Crimson Raiders 2 weeks later to go save DF. Needless to say I did infact save DF, as True followed me not long after.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

10 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

I joined Crimson Raiders for 2 weeks, trying to spite DF then I quit Crimson Raiders 2 weeks later to go save DF. Needless to say I did infact save DF, as True followed me not long after.

03f17fb41b3f13632890ea7d664f9f18.png

aUBwTQ1.png

Another story from my time in Ronin. For some backstory we had a member named Funson who was deaf so during events he'd join TS but his headphone and mic would be disabled. We also had Spencstar in the clan who could never take anything seriously at any point in time which was pretty hilarious a lot of the time but when we had shit going on it got old pretty quickly so he ended up being removed. Over the course of a few weeks Spenc would join TS under a new identity pretending to be a random member and PM some of the, let's say, naive officials to get his TS rank. We'd usually catch them pretty quickly and flame whoever had given him the rank.

So anyway, at some PKRI both me and robin arrived late and we got up there and it quickly became obvious our teamspeak was being echoed to whoever it was we were fighting so we started checking the TS for anything obvious. Sure enough we get down to Funson's name, the deaf as a post Funson, the never once had his headset or mic activated Funson and there he was for the first time in history with TS unmuted. 

After looking at the logs we discovered it was Frenchfry who ranked him on TS. Smfh.

:jim:

Edited by Wee Man
  • Haha 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

dwgs reaction to crest227s spy manipulation was very funny as he mentioned earlier in the topic but is one of the instances where you had to be there to really get the full experience

in downfall we had a member named big nastie who was helping a new FA train his account and for some reason big nastie asked our council at the time (bazz) if he could hack the fa (dmilligainz) and for some reason unknown to us still bazz said yes. We then had a staff meeting regarding what had happened and bazz admitted to saying yes but didnt really provide any logical reasoning as to why. we ended up deciding to kick dmilligainz to save us all of the headache and he later intro'd to Forsaken with a topic called "FUCK DOWNFALL"

another instance in downfall was when elrond(?) either spied to did some other mischievous thing that mandated a blacklist/kick from the clan. We had his account information and Everton and I hopped on his account and basically cleaned the guys bank. Elrond's account was originally owned by a former PH member (Sportpro06 or something) that was involved in our community, ie would post on forums and whatnot. I'm not sure if we told other staff members about us taking his cash and items etc but somehow all the officials ended up in a staff meeting and Crest227 and nickEPA were really upset that we did that not to elrond, but to sportpro because he had said he had interest in joining (which he really had no intention to). Dwg ended up getting some of the split too and we made out with some serious $$$  but i just remember crest227 threatened to step down for leadership over it until we calmed him down and the officials in downfall were at a mini civil war for about 2 hours throughout the meeting but it was all resolved eventually

also in downfall i spoiled (albeit it was a couple months after the episode aired) that jon snow died at the end of whatever season of game of thrones on teamspeak and some guy quit the clan over it and i had to run out to like level 40 wilderness to some camp where he was fishing in game and apologize to him and ask him to rejoin the clan, which he did thankfully

Edited by conv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

LrnARVR.png