Lego - AMA

Lego

On 2/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, Homedawg said:

Since this is an AMA, I have to put my two cents in; Did you think you'd ever seen everyone again, 11 years later, thriving in our discord? I have to admit myself, Scotticon, Saxo, and Dale did a hell of a job bringing the band back together. These may be friendships that will last a lifetime. 

offended.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • heart 1
  • pepesus 1

bw.jpg

16 hours ago, Lego said:

Corr were always my favorite fights as well because of the intensity.  There were also so many power swaps between us and then so much time we were pretty close to even.  Corr and DF had more things in common than we ever had differences.  The atmosphere you talk about was pretty similar, although as active as our TS was we never got too down after a loss, but certainly losses to Corr hurt the most.  I agree about the rules thing also, both Corr and DF leaders/officials always tried their best to keep members to the rules and neither of us wanted a cheap win.  Respect.

Agreed. 

Yeh we didn't take a loss very well, haha. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

16 hours ago, Noble Inc said:

What role do you play on League mainly? I haven't played since the new item changes.

I used to main ADC, but then I realized my rank was suffering because you have no synergy with your support, so I've been doing top lane now.

10 hours ago, Howl said:

What's your favorite RS skill?

Purple cape or team 8 cape?

Old school purple cape.

5 hours ago, Buzz said:

Agreed. 

Yeh we didn't take a loss very well, haha. 

It's rough losing to a rival, but show me someone comfortable with losing and I'll show you someone who loses a lot.  It's good to be upset when you lose, it makes you improve.

14 minutes ago, true said:

Thoughts on Noobs Inc. & Saddam (their leader)?

While I have some respect for people playing the game they way they want, I have very little for them.  Crashing other people's fun should not be a source of enjoyment in my opinion.  The fact they may have had some role in some top fight results is ridiculous and one of the best things I remember doing in DF was getting a spy in NI and hunting them to the point they couldn't go out with more that 15-20 people for awhile.  I don't recall speaking with Saddam so I've no real choice but to feel that he was simply the leader of a bunch of level 90's running around trying to crash fights and get rune.  

Edited by Lego

Not sure how much time is left in this but thanks for doing this! It was a good read. I hope things irl get better. ❤️ 

Last question I guess - what's your all time favorite memory of your time on RS?

Edited by Adam_

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

On 2/5/2021 at 8:05 PM, Adam_ said:

Not sure how much time is left in this but thanks for doing this! It was a good read. I hope things irl get better. ❤️ 

Last question I guess - what's your all time favorite memory of your time on RS?

Thank you Adam, I really appreciate it.  

I think my all time favorite memory was finally getting the undisputed #1 spot.  I say this because it takes a lot of effort, work and just a lot.  For it to pay off was amazing.  After that keeping it and re-taking it after losing it were great, but nothing is like that first time of getting to that spot the first time.  

On 2/6/2021 at 11:28 AM, true said:

Before hopping on the RF Discord etc., how often did you think about RS/DF/Lego?

It would pop in and out of my mind on occasion, mostly seeing old DF/RS friends on other games or on FB mostly.  Going in there though brought back a lot more memories.

• Thanks 1

Very interesting read from your point of view. Since DF's roots are F2P based, how do you feel about them doing mainly P2P? With F2P being a reckoning force again would you encourage them to be apart of the F2P scene more?

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

Have not had the chance to meet you on my DF stints, really good read.

Thoughts on Murray1991?

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

On 2/4/2021 at 6:41 PM, Lego said:

I used to main ADC, but then I realized my rank was suffering because you have no synergy with your support, so I've been doing top lane now.

What rank are you?

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

On 2/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, true said:

Whats a story from the DF leadership that never made it very public

There is one that Bunty reminded me of recently.  It was something about me turning down Leader at first because I was mad at him about something.  I'm not sure what I was mad about or what happened but maybe if that continued I'd have never been leader of DF.

On 2/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, Clark Kent said:

Very interesting read from your point of view. Since DF's roots are F2P based, how do you feel about them doing mainly P2P? With F2P being a reckoning force again would you encourage them to be apart of the F2P scene more?

I feel like they should do whatever they need to do to keep activity up and have fun.  If P2P is where they are excelling, I'm happy for them and proud of them.  I'm sure if they wanted to take things to F2P they would be fantastic there too, but it's really their choice.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:01 AM, King_Obina said:

Have not had the chance to meet you on my DF stints, really good read.

Thoughts on Murray1991?

I thought Murray was a great member of DF and I believe he is really passionate about DF and wanting to keep the tradition going and I am proud of what he's been able to accomplish.

On 2/8/2021 at 3:20 PM, Kiwi said:

What rank are you?

I'm a lifetime Silver 1/2 player.  Maybe if I can get good at top lane (new role for me) maybe I can improve on that this season.

19 hours ago, true said:

Apart from the obvious one, have you ever met any RS players irl?

Kobster1 - Kevin.  He was in the first clan I was in and we remained friends and lived about 90 minutes from each other.  We were both huge San Jose Sharks fans and went to many games.  There was a time he had an extra ticket and we went to a game together.  He was a great friend but has moved to the east coast and now we aren't really in contact sadly.  

As this comes to a close I'd just like to thank everyone for the questions and their time in reading this.  I hope everyone remains well and should anyone want to reach out/keep in touch, my email is rickbost73@gmail.com.  Thanks to True for allowing me a platform.  To all of those I have fought with and against, much respect and take care.  Lego out.

• Like 3