Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

3 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Is there anyone who joined Tempest after you, who you initially thought you wouldn't quite get along with, but were proven wrong?

Not really, my main concerns about people came before I got onboard, after that I've not had any concerns about people since joining that's worth mentioning or remembering lmao.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

What are you top 5 favorite baked good items to eat?

If you could revive one clan from Rs2, which clan would it be and why?

Do you ever stop and think "wow RS + the clan world still exists, that's wild"?

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

On 3/9/2021 at 5:03 PM, Howl said:

What are you top 5 favorite baked good items to eat?

Focaccia

Any sourdough bread

Bakewell tart

Pecan plait

Muffins

If you could revive one clan from Rs2, which clan would it be and why?

One of the somewhat reasonable ones like RSD or something

Do you ever stop and think "wow RS + the clan world still exists, that's wild"?

Not really, I haven't been too far away from the game/scene so it's just normal at this point. If I'd have left and come back I'd probably be surprised.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

5 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Ronin vs Downfall

Favourite:

Dickus' reaction to the #45 logs being leaked. 

Least Favourite:

The #45 logs being leaked/Dickus' real life issues being leaked.

image.png.d58092db4e59e7dfc37d0ae59d3584cc.png

• Haha 5

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

As a Poison member. I've always found Ronin to be inferior in Leadership and Member quality. 

How difficult was it for Ronin to surpass Poison? What sort of underhanded methods did you guys have to do to win in battles? Were you naked when you fought in wars?  

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

On 3/9/2021 at 6:28 PM, RagingPanda said:

As a Poison member. I've always found Ronin to be inferior in Leadership and Member quality. 

That's because, as a Poison member, you're stupid by default.

How difficult was it for Ronin to surpass Poison?

You can't surpass things that are beneath you from the get go. Weird question.

What sort of underhanded methods did you guys have to do to win in battles?

Bodied you at every single event, that's all it took to win really.

Were you naked when you fought in wars? 

I might as well have been you were that awful.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

3 hours ago, Wee Man said:

First off, you're from a third world country don't talk to me like that. Second, I was essentially the number two for the majority of Ronin's run behind Scott so no, not underrated in any sense of the word. I know your entire clanning experience is with absolute dog shit clans but you should be able to recognise that when people put some sort of effort into it, whether that's behind the scenes "slave work" (not sure what you think I did in Ronin but that wasn't it), leading the clan, recruiting, calling or anything at all, the clan tends to improve. Look at Tempest as a shining example and I mean look from the outside because a clan of our calibre wouldn't accept retards like you potrash.

Smoked lmfao

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

You mentioned that apart from one person nobody in the clans you were in really asked for leaks from zybez, but did people from clans you weren't in (whether it be officials or just members) approach you trying to get you to leak / offering to pay for leaks? If so who and how did you tell them to fuck off? Did you ever make any of it public to make them look extra dumb?

What's one clan that you think could come back in the current state of things and do reasonably well? What clan(s) do you think could do well coming back if things were to get better?

Any clans you'd like to see reform even temporarily for something like the j cup? (Similar to how fools got back together briefly for the last DMM)

How many people have accused you of leaking ips and shit over the years that you didn't do? I looked at a clan's public disc not long ago and saw someone saying they were "99% sure wee man leaked ips", i imagine after x amount of years it'd get really annoying that people just made shit up without any evidence at all? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

On 3/9/2021 at 7:05 PM, Adam_ said:

You mentioned that apart from one person nobody in the clans you were in really asked for leaks from zybez, but did people from clans you weren't in (whether it be officials or just members) approach you trying to get you to leak / offering to pay for leaks? If so who and how did you tell them to fuck off? Did you ever make any of it public to make them look extra dumb?

Surprisingly not a single person asked me for IPs or leaks. I would have laughed in their face had they done.

What's one clan that you think could come back in the current state of things and do reasonably well? What clan(s) do you think could do well coming back if things were to get better?

I don't think there's anything holding any clan from coming back other than the fact all their old members are in new clans now. I'd encourage anyone to open a clan or a small team or something. Even if they were to come ac or loot the big wildy fights, that'd be enough to get people scrapping with them.

Any clans you'd like to see reform even temporarily for something like the j cup? (Similar to how fools got back together briefly for the last DMM)

I'd love to see FOOLs come back for the Jcup, it'd be interesting to see how we'd hold up against them.

How many people have accused you of leaking ips and shit over the years that you didn't do? I looked at a clan's public disc not long ago and saw someone saying they were "99% sure wee man leaked ips", i imagine after x amount of years it'd get really annoying that people just made shit up without any evidence at all? 

Every clan my clan has ever beefed with has accused me of it. Anyone who I've had to suspend or take some action against have also accused me of it. Honestly you just suck it up, nobody really believed I'd done it. Downfall took it the farthest by faking Whatsapp logs as evidence of me leaking their IPs lmao.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • sus 1
  • hash 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

4 hours ago, Wee Man said:

First off, you're from a third world country don't talk to me like that. Second, I was essentially the number two for the majority of Ronin's run behind Scott so no, not underrated in any sense of the word. I know your entire clanning experience is with absolute dog shit clans but you should be able to recognise that when people put some sort of effort into it, whether that's behind the scenes "slave work" (not sure what you think I did in Ronin but that wasn't it), leading the clan, recruiting, calling or anything at all, the clan tends to improve. Look at Tempest as a shining example and I mean look from the outside because a clan of our calibre wouldn't accept retards like you potrash.

LMFAO

47Lv3y8.png

uWzwhZX.png

fShnzpm.png

O9jh1jI.png

1 minute ago, Howl said:

In what ways do you think Tempest can grow and improve?

Recruitment, calling depth and making things more competitive amongst the members to get the best performance out of people. I'd definitely like to see some more GMT friendly events but sadly with limited options for fights and the planning that goes into them that's not a reasonable request.

• Like 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

7 hours ago, Potrahs said:

I always thought ur smarter than any other Ronin offcial but u were like lil slave boy for them. Did u ever feelt underrated in Ronin ?

lmfao dude get the fuck outta here

Q2Qhkdy.png

On 3/8/2021 at 3:48 PM, Wee Man said:

He was a good guy, talked a lot and made some spazzy clan world videos which everyone enjoyed, never really caused any problems. He slowly went off the rails and ended up making weird tweets about made up science with diagrams and everything. It's seriously impossible to tell if he's genuinely nuts or whether he's the greatest troll that ever lived. Time will tell.

Did you see his penis?

• pepesus 1