Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

On 3/9/2021 at 11:50 AM, Fire said:

Holy Alliance vs Slave Alliance

Favourite:

Literally the entire chat log of #slay.evil. That was hands down the biggest group of spastics all gathered in one place I've ever seen.

Least Favourite:

Downfall snaking us and trucing with Vr behind our backs.

Ronin/Downfall vs EOS

Favourite:

Being able to feast on EOS while Downfall acted as mass sniping meatshields in addy.

Least Favourite:

Eos disappearing from the game again.

Ronin vs Downfall

Favourite:

Dickus' reaction to the #45 logs being leaked. 

Least Favourite:

The #45 logs being leaked/Dickus' real life issues being leaked.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

13 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Explain lmao

We had some great trolls in our IRC in Tommy T Bone and sounds. Sounds (was aussie as well) did quests for a bunch of DI members but absolutely despised Darklord and trolled his ass every time. Told him he'd do Darklords quests, put him in slaverobes in Al Kharid desert and dropped the whole bank incl untradeables. Pretty much in short, there's more to it but that's some di backstory shit related to it that won't make much sense

Edited by inf`

2 minutes ago, inf` said:

We had some great trolls in our IRC in Tommy T Bone and sounds. Sounds (was aussie as well) did quests for a bunch of DI members but absolutely despised Darklord and trolled his ass every time. Told him he'd do Darklords quests, put him in slaverobes in Al Kharid desert and dropped the whole bank incl untradeables. Pretty much in short, there's more to it but that's some di backstory shit related to it that won't make much sense

L M F A O, poor guy.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Just now, stone said:

you ever had to take a dump in a public toilet without sitting down properly cos the toilet is manky

Nah, if the urge to shit is enough that I'm using a public toilet I'm sitting the fuck down.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Would you be in favour of the following being introduced into f2p?

- gravite weapons / longbow sight

- fog robes / RC robes from that stupid minigame in the wizards tower

- corrupt dragon armour

On 3/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, Howl said:

What is/was your favorite CWA map to fight on?

The original turrets map by far. Mage prayer tanking was so much fun on that map before they fucked it up in OSRS.

How do you feel about MBR?

Boring as fuck.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

2 minutes ago, Sardo said:

Would you be in favour of the following being introduced into f2p?

- gravite weapons / longbow sight

- fog robes / RC robes from that stupid minigame in the wizards tower

- corrupt dragon armour

All of the above yes but for the mage stuff they'd have to either buff the protect mage prayer or remove snares.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Glad I've got to know you a more long term capacity. I don't remember much of Whales or Bearz (thank god) so I kind of view Tempest as how we met, even if that is factually quite incorrect 

---

Couple questions that I don't think I ever got good answers too so I'm pretty curious 

1 - Particularly at the start of the Gen / PH 07 crash war, ROT would often hit us when we were chasing you. Were you guys in communication with them, or was this just ROT being ROT?

2 - Aside from TT kind of dying off and leaving you guys with a TT snipe unit, there were a couple other people who came to PH fights as mercs (couple ex-Cor, I think even one or two who were ROT at the time). Where did this come from? I remember being frustrated because they would stay the whole fight and were high level (which was obviously a huge deal in the early months of 07)

3 - What was with PH's vampire diaries obsession

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Is there anyone who joined Tempest after you, who you initially thought you wouldn't quite get along with, but were proven wrong?

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

On 3/9/2021 at 4:07 PM, Tika191 said:

Glad I've got to know you a more long term capacity. I don't remember much of Whales or Bearz (thank god) so I kind of view Tempest as how we met, even if that is factually quite incorrect 

Yeah I don't remember much about you from before Tempest so I agree with you.

1 - Particularly at the start of the Gen / PH 07 crash war, ROT would often hit us when we were chasing you. Were you guys in communication with them, or was this just ROT being ROT?

I'm not certain but I don't think we had anything to do with Rot hitting you.

2 - Aside from TT kind of dying off and leaving you guys with a TT snipe unit, there were a couple other people who came to PH fights as mercs (couple ex-Cor, I think even one or two who were ROT at the time). Where did this come from? I remember being frustrated because they would stay the whole fight and were high level (which was obviously a huge deal in the early months of 07)

Pretty sure they were just pals of Krunals who didn't like Gen lmao. Glad you were frustrated.

3 - What was with PH's vampire diaries obsession

It's been 7 years since PH closed and this is literally the first I've heard about it LMFAO

Edited by Wee Man
  • pepesus 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]