Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

Out of all the Zybez Moderators, I think I appreciated you and Mew the most because of how involved you both were with the users compared to some of the other moderators. Some of them always seemed like they were too good to get involved with the general population which could have contributed to the disconnect some felt between the moderators and users. 

Here we are in 2021 and I honestly never expected to be in a clan again. Getting to know you over the last six months has been a real treat, I’d really like to find time to talk to you some more because I like your attitude, you’re pretty sharp and you seem like a good bit of fun. I do appreciate the late night banter and entertainment!

I promise we will find time to play some chess together soon when our schedules line up. The timezone difference is a bit rough especially with my schedule.

I suppose I should ask a question, so: Is there a skill, a talent you have or a hobby you’re really into that you want to share? If it’s personal I totally understand, but I’d like to know some of the things outside of RS that bring you joy.

Edited by Victoria

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

On 3/8/2021 at 9:32 AM, Victoria said:

Out of all the Zybez Moderators, I think I appreciated you and Mew the most because of how involved you both were with the users compared to some of the other moderators. Some of them always seemed like they were too good to get involved with the general population which could have contributed to the disconnect some felt between the moderators and users. 

It kind of helped that I was active in the clan world at the time and while some of the staff probably saw that as a negative I figured it'd help inform me of what was going on and keep me involved. A lot of the admins were what I'd consider inactive in terms of posting and being involved but they were always reachable if I or anyone else needed something. There's also the fact that a lot of them actively disliked the clan discussion board and refused to go anywhere near it which is a shame considering that our section carried the entire site.

Here we are in 2021 and I honestly never expected to be in a clan again. Getting to know you over the last six months has been a real treat, I’d really like to find time to talk to you some more because I like your attitude, you’re pretty sharp and you seem like a good bit of fun. I do appreciate the late night banter and entertainment!

Same to you.

I promise we will find time to play some chess together soon when our schedules line up. The timezone difference is a bit rough especially with my schedule.

Don't worry, the longer it doesn't happen the less stupid I look.

I suppose I should ask a question, so: Is there a skill, a talent you have or a hobby you’re really into that you want to share? If it’s personal I totally understand, but I’d like to know some of the things outside of RS that bring you joy.

Nothing in particular if I'm honest, I picked up lockpicking during the lockdown which is quite interesting but not exactly a hobby at this point. I enjoy cooking and fucking around on the PC for the most part lmao. If I had to call something a hobby it'd be gaming but I'm not sure if that's considered a hobby anymore. I like to think my main talent is learning to be fair.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 minute ago, Wee Man said:

Nothing in particular if I'm honest, I picked up lockpicking during the lockdown which is quite interesting but not exactly a hobby at this point. I enjoy cooking and fucking around on the PC for the most part lmao. If I had to call something a hobby it'd be gaming but I'm not sure if that's considered a hobby anymore.

Sure it is! I guess as a follow up question then, I would have to ask what games you tend to play the most outside of RuneScape? Are you into boomer shooters, strategy games? Do you have a group of games that you go back to frequently or a little collection of things you’re messing with lately? 

There’s a lot to this follow up so feel free to pick and choose what to answer. Maybe we have a few interests that line up and can get a little group thing going in the future. 🙂

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

1 minute ago, Victoria said:

Sure it is! I guess as a follow up question then, I would have to ask what games you tend to play the most outside of RuneScape? Are you into boomer shooters, strategy games? Do you have a group of games that you go back to frequently or a little collection of things you’re messing with lately? 

There’s a lot to this follow up so feel free to pick and choose what to answer. Maybe we have a few interests that line up and can get a little group thing going in the future. 🙂

I've got a bunch of games I regularly rotate through, mostly based on what the Ronin guys are down to play at the time and it's literally all sorts of different stuff. Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege, 7daystodie, AOE2, Among Us, Arma 3 are the main ones. I think we'll be looking to check out Valheim at some point as well. Used to play a lot of Civ 5 for a good minute and I also checked out EU4 for a little while but it turned out my brain is too smooth for those kinds of games.

The main thing is playing with other people, it's not often I enjoy playing single player stuff. I finished Cyberpunk 2077 when that came out after falling in love with The Witcher 3 and I recently finished Hades as well which is incredibly fun but these kind of single player games are few and far between.

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

2 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

I've got a bunch of games I regularly rotate through, mostly based on what the Ronin guys are down to play at the time and it's literally all sorts of different stuff. Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege, 7daystodie, AOE2, Among Us, Arma 3 are the main ones. I think we'll be looking to check out Valheim at some point as well. Used to play a lot of Civ 5 for a good minute and I also checked out EU4 for a little while but it turned out my brain is too smooth for those kinds of games.

The main thing is playing with other people, it's not often I enjoy playing single player stuff. I finished Cyberpunk 2077 when that came out after falling in love with The Witcher 3 and I recently finished Hades as well which is incredibly fun but these kind of single player games are few and far between.

I actually play EU4 a ton. Paradox games have a ton of moving parts to them and there’s definitely a steep learning curve, but there’s a lot of interesting scenarios you can play out. A lot of people get too tied into the conflict aspect of it thinking it’s going to be a bit like Civilization, but in reality the diplomatic aspects and resource management are the real killers here. That said I also play Civilization and AoE occasionally as well. 

Another Paradox game worth checking out is Stellaris if you’re into the Sci-Fi aesthetic and want something a bit faster paced. EU4 is a bit more methodical in how you plan takeovers as well as the methods you employ, Stellaris is definitely a much more “aggressive” game I feel. 

I also play R6S a bit myself! I camp a few operators like Thatcher on offense because of the utility he brings and he’s literally one of only a handful of operators that are good with quite literally any team composition. Defense I’m really map conscious with my picks, but I like a bit of Valkyrie and I lean a bit on Mute. So this is cool, we definitely have some things we could play together! 

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

4 minutes ago, Victoria said:

I actually play EU4 a ton. Paradox games have a ton of moving parts to them and there’s definitely a steep learning curve, but there’s a lot of interesting scenarios you can play out. A lot of people get too tied into the conflict aspect of it thinking it’s going to be a bit like Civilization, but in reality the diplomatic aspects and resource management are the real killers here. That said I also play Civilization and AoE occasionally as well. 

Another Paradox game worth checking out is Stellaris if you’re into the Sci-Fi aesthetic and want something a bit faster paced. EU4 is a bit more methodical in how you plan takeovers as well as the methods you employ, Stellaris is definitely a much more “aggressive” game I feel. 

I also play R6S a bit myself! I camp a few operators like Thatcher on offense because of the utility he brings and he’s literally one of only a handful of operators that are good with quite literally any team composition. Defense I’m really map conscious with my picks, but I like a bit of Valkyrie and I lean a bit on Mute. So this is cool, we definitely have some things we could play together! 

Go recruit @Sardo, he plays Stellaris all the time lmao. I haven't touched R6S in a long while but when I last played I mostly played Bandit, Jagar and Lesion on defence and Buck, Capitao and Jackal on offence. I wouldn't mind getting back into it at some point.

Also just realised I forgot to mention League of Legends lmao, played a tonne of it over the years. Currently playing TFT quite a bit on there.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Personally I think it's disgusting that you're dishing the dirt on your #1 fan xRobin0hoodx now after all these years!  He will be crushed reading this topic! "Ronin 2014-2017" we never closed idiota!

My questions to you:

- You were always really active with your microphone before fights / in the comminuty in Ronin, but did you ever try any calling during wars?

- What's with your irrational hatred of Corruption?

- How does it feel being in a clan with so many downfall members, people who you previously hated? I tried to come to an event and an ex downfall member PM's me about turning my private off and I honestly just added him straight to ignore, I don't know how you do it mate 😆.

- When will you be developing your ironman "CornyIronman" further? You have a lot of catching up to do...

• Haha 1
  • honk 1

On 3/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, Sardo said:

Personally I think it's disgusting that you're dishing the dirt on your #1 fan xRobin0hoodx now after all these years!  He will be crushed reading this topic! "Ronin 2014-2017" we never closed idiota!

I went by the year we had our last fight. That's not to say we closed, obviously the gang is still around, they're just professional ironmen now.

You were always really active with your microphone before fights / in the comminuty in Ronin, but did you ever try any calling during wars?

I don't have the brain capacity or the accent to be any good at calling, just isn't for me.

What's with your irrational hatred of Corruption?

It makes ex corr members upset. I don't really hate them because I don't really know all that much about them or remember that well.

How does it feel being in a clan with so many downfall members, people who you previously hated? I tried to come to an event and an ex downfall member PM's me about turning my private off and I honestly just added him straight to ignore, I don't know how you do it mate.

I was concerned prior to joining they'd be total fucking spastics, and I was correct in that assumption, but as it turns out so am I so it all worked out in the end. Some of them I knew from when they were PH like Nick, Gochance and Firehands the rest were just your garden variety spaz and weren't an issue at all. You should give it a shot, it's nice being back in F2P again.

When will you be developing your ironman "CornyIronman" further? You have a lot of catching up to do...

Probably never if I'm honest, that kind of game play doesn't interest me outside of the leagues which have an end and a competitiveness about them that I don't feel from normal ironman accounts.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]