Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

59 minutes ago, Howl said:

From your involvement with RSC and your attempt to launch OSClans, it's clear you think there's some value in having a common/neutral board for clans to use. Do you think the loss of RSC and not having a real replacement hurt the clan world?

Dickus' attempt to launch OSClans*, I just got asked to help out but never really believed it'd take off. I think having a centralised neutral space for the community is a good thing for us to have but clans won't ever hand over the power of being able to control their narrative of events again. It's a shame really because I love forum discussions and I think the scene benefitted overall from Zybez.

• Like 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

2 hours ago, true said:

As a follow up, what was the most useful information you got from access someones forums with these tactics?

It was all just generic intel type shit to be honest, fight times, plans for their clans etc. Getting admin on Gen's boards was easily the most useful because they looked really stupid when we leaked them but that wasn't down to me, I just got to sit back and enjoy the ride with that one.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

56 minutes ago, true said:

Did you think DF were douchebags for fully abandoning Zybez?

More like crybabies, it was so easy to get the evidence you needed to keep a topic open and if you couldn't manage it then either you really did get smoked in your fight or you're just dumb. Either way Df were always annoying to deal with because of Murray.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

do you think there's still room for other clans to reopen on osrs or do you think that ship has sailed

Definitely. They'd have to actually recruit new blood though which is difficult.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

47 minutes ago, Melo C said:

How did it feel to ddos pengy when he called first pile only to get smoked by David Da Mage himself

No idea what you're talking about. Get help.

• pepesus 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

if you could poach 1 member from each clan: rot, rev, af, vr, df, sv, vit, wl who and why? if you can't think of any1 or don't really know any1 then just leave that clan blank ig

you are given leader and free reign to make any changes including personnel changes that you want in tempest. what do you change? who gets the boot? 

what would you change about the way fights happen in 2021 if you could, and the answer can't be no ragging/crashing? (think you've said you don't really mind crashing to some extent but ya)

what are your expectations if any of the supposedly incoming 2021 jcup? do you think any changes need to be made to clan wars before the jcup?

what are your thoughts on dmm? it seems like people who have traditionally been clanners are largely (with some exceptions) either not that interested or not the biggest fans, or bare minimum prefer the effort were put into pvp on the actual game, but it seems pretty popular otherwise and i don't think the success can be denied, even accounting for all the blunders.

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

is the adenina you mentioned from zybez the one that's in dk lmao?

Yes. Grade A Platinum retard.

also i somehow forgot rev in that clan list so thoughts on them i guess?

Strong clan, fun to fight but outside of us scrapping I don't really know them.

what's the dumbest password you ever found someone to have when cracking forum accs?

I wrote a topic on Ronin's forums about security and how to craft a good password and this kid called aar replies with "Don't worry mine is strong" or something along those lines. I cracked it in 2 seconds. "dog123". Fuck off. Another common thing you see is a lot of is people using the word "nigger" in their passwords. 

what clan had the most vulnerable forum accs and by extension i guess the least secure members? 

Clans were all very similar but the worst offenders by far were cwa team admin accounts which is extremely dangerous due to the cross section of clan members they had and how easy it was to get their databases.

the guy in your sig/ava isn't the kid from the boondocks is it? looks like him but at a closer look i'm not sure it is. if not, who is it / where is it from ?

It's Ganta from Deadman Wonderland. Unrated/Smokey2332/Cody made it for me years ago.

what games other than 7 days to die and rs do you like?

Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege, Hades, AOE2, Among us, Chess are what I'm currently rotating playing. The Witcher 3, Halo 2, 3 & Reach and Fable: The lost chapters are some of my older favourite games.

what content do you like, if any, in rs other than pvp/clanning? can include pre eoc stuff etc

Stealing creation used to be fun. In OSRS I really enjoy CoX

when true/vene reached out to you to join and you ended up joining tempest did you expect yourself to be here as long as you have been or did you think you'd lose desire to play and end up quitting again, as you said you were already not really playing by that point?

I don't think anyone expected to the clan to blow up as quickly as it did but once I attended a fight and got involved in the community I knew I'd be here till the wheels fell off just like I did with Ph and Ronin. 

if you could kick the shit out of one person from the clanning community you've met at any time, who and why?

Melo C

who are some people you've lost contact with over the years that you'd wish would come back or you could find contact with them?

Deadly Orb. He ran Welfarers cc back in the day and me and my friend played a lot of halo reach with him. Very funny guy but we lost contact years ago.

did any of the trawling through databases looking for forum accs ever result in ingame accs being hijacked/cleaned out? (whether it was by you or someone else in the clan you were in)

No, I only broke into forum accounts just so I could get information about that clans events and stuff or so I could steal their database and get into more forum accounts.

what are the things you're most proud of in your clanning career?

Helping take PH from an open CC to one of the strongest midsize clans in the game & helping take Ronin to it's peak after joining when we pulled less than 15.

if tempest had an alex battle royal who is taking home the gold?

Unbiasedly easy 4 Tika.

what are your expectations of the "wilderness changes" and resulting discussion/suggestions/proposed updates coming in april? i often see you trying to discuss these topics with jmods on twitter, will you be attempting to partake in these discussions? 

My expectations could not be any lower but I'm sure Jagex will do worse than that. If I see them trying to implement shit I don't think is useful I'll probably chuck a few tweets out at them but I'm not an influential person by any stretch of the imagination so they won't take much notice.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Favorite moment in PH?

Highest pull PH had?

Rate following based on how they did as official:

Krunal

Blackjack

Sal

Daman

Geoff

Prior to Ronin did you know Robin on the level you do now?

Favorite moment in Ronin?

Favorite crash war and why?

Thanks for doing the AMA!

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

4 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

if you could kick the shit out of one person from the clanning community you've met at any time, who and why?

Melo C

LMFAO

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png