Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

how do you feel about so many people in the clan being called alex? does someone on ts say "Hey alex" and 8 of you answer? 

It ain't easy having the best name in the clan, that's for sure and yes we all respond to Alex.

• Haha 1
  • ned 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 hour ago, true said:

Any memorable porking scandals from Zybez/Ronin/PH?

The Elder Jr dick pic came from an attempted edating situation I believe. There was also the charlydog thing where he beat off on cam to some girl he met on H1Z1 and she screenied it and gave it to Scott lmao. As for Zybez I wasn't aware of any porking scandals I'm afraid.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, Flukejiver said:

Have you made any decisions as an official that could of turned out worse than it did?

Kind of, I was there when we went to curse snipe downfall with 5 people after they'd bind sniped us with 5 people at a previous event. This ignited the crashwar between us lmfao. Although not really a decision I'd made personally or even my idea to begin with, I just thought it'd be funny to snipe them with curses so didn't do anything to stop it. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Had ronin not beefed with Downfall do you think they would have ever made that breakthrough to being a top clan?

Maybe could have happened, at our peak there was a period of time where we attempted to fight RoT a few times but realistically our memberbase was weak willed and folded up at the first sign of danger.

• honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, Melo C said:

Why was critical damage a better open cc than pure hatred?

They weren't

Why did genesis win the crash war vs PH?

They didn't

How have you lost every crash war u been in?

I haven't

Also Tr were fucking terrible, especially in CWA.

• Thanks 1
  • ned 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 hour ago, Howl said:

if you started a new clan from scratch, what would the name/color scheme/logo be? who would you want as part of your official team?

Swaglords/Green/Something swaggy. Probably a mix of Ph/ronin/Tempest officials.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

is the adenina you mentioned from zybez the one that's in dk lmao?

also i somehow forgot rev in that clan list so thoughts on them i guess?

what's the dumbest password you ever found someone to have when cracking forum accs?

what clan had the most vulnerable forum accs and by extension i guess the least secure members? 

the guy in your sig/ava isn't the kid from the boondocks is it? looks like him but at a closer look i'm not sure it is. if not, who is it / where is it from ?

what games other than 7 days to die and rs do you like?

what content do you like, if any, in rs other than pvp/clanning? can include pre eoc stuff etc

when true/vene reached out to you to join and you ended up joining tempest did you expect yourself to be here as long as you have been or did you think you'd lose desire to play and end up quitting again, as you said you were already not really playing by that point?

if you could kick the shit out of one person from the clanning community you've met at any time, who and why?

who are some people you've lost contact with over the years that you'd wish would come back or you could find contact with them?

did any of the trawling through databases looking for forum accs ever result in ingame accs being hijacked/cleaned out? (whether it was by you or someone else in the clan you were in)

what are the things you're most proud of in your clanning career?

if tempest had an alex battle royal who is taking home the gold?

what are your expectations of the "wilderness changes" and resulting discussion/suggestions/proposed updates coming in april? i often see you trying to discuss these topics with jmods on twitter, will you be attempting to partake in these discussions? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

55 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

What's your favorite thing to bake at work?

It's all pretty similar, so nothing stands out as my favourite. In terms of what tastes the best, focaccia for sure.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

in your opinion, what were:

the strengths/weaknesses of ronin?

the strengths/weaknesses of pure hatred?

and if you had to choose between the two, which one do you think was the best clan overall/best fit for you in the long run?

HfpoZbC.gif

WOLhPbX.png

OlvN3Fk.png

whenever you see a reply of mine to one of your topics do you let out a sigh knowing there's a 9/10 chance it'll be some massive wall of text? 

• Haha 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

52 minutes ago, true said:

What do you feel like are the similarities and differences between Robin and Krunal? Who was the better leader?

They both acted a lot more spazzy than they really were, Krunal was definitely a lot calmer than Robin though. I think Robin was a better leader but I have to say Krunal was a better caller.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

53 minutes ago, true said:

Who are your 10 favorite new m8s you've made from Tempest?

Not sure if there's enough to fill 10, most people I already knew. Some of the Di guys I'd never spoke to before are pretty fun or interesting to talk to like Mk (before he got kicked lmao), Brian, Titan etc. Trev, Matt Robbin, Howl, Pete and Steikas are people I speak to pretty regularly as well. Basically anyone active on Discord.

• Sad 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

56 minutes ago, Howl said:

Do you think it's possible we ever get to a point in the clan world where there's a general understanding and respect between clans? something similar to the 'honor period' or whatever you want to call it in RSC/early RS2

Probably not. I think it's the younger crowd who bring that really retarded mentality that plagues the scene right now for the most part. Seems rampant in a lot of ex pures too. Then again some of the Vr/Df guys are old enough to not be total clowns but they're beefing over a PvM comp lmao. 

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

58 minutes ago, TheEggMan said:

Do you think High Volume was as dumb as he was or was he just acting during his time in Ronin?

I really think he's that stupid. Nice enough guy though lol.

If you could bring 5 members who were Ronin to Tempy who would they be and why?

Robin - Easily the most entertaining man on the game. Great community guy as well.

James5013 - Funny as fuck.

Sardte - One of the best mages I've ever seen

Truebeaver - ^ 

Bubter - Finnish

• honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]