Wee Man AMA

Wee Man

42 minutes ago, danex said:

the strengths/weaknesses of ronin?

Strengths:

-Great community that's still going today.

Weaknesses:

-Members weren't ready for a crashwar at all. 

the strengths/weaknesses of pure hatred?

Strengths: 

-Krunal was the original spaz whisperer and could wrangle a bunch of people out of thin air.

-Booters.

Weaknesses:

-Not big enough to fight the top clans

-Killed off all our competition

and if you had to choose between the two, which one do you think was the best clan overall/best fit for you in the long run?

Ronin for sure. I completely enjoyed my time in PH and I don't have a bad thing to say about them but I got along with the people in Ronin a lot more, I still talk to the Ronin guys every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

46 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

whenever you see a reply of mine to one of your topics do you let out a sigh knowing there's a 9/10 chance it'll be some massive wall of text? 

Sometimes, for example:

3O6qbSg.png

• Haha 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

39 minutes ago, Fire said:

What do you think of The Duck? 

Nice guy but came across as really power hungry back when RSC was around.

Do you think you would've enjoyed being in Downfall during Osrs rather than Ronin?

No fucking way.

Do you miss zybez being alive?

Yeah definitely, I love forum discussions.

If you could bring 1 person from Ronin and Pure Hatred to Tempest which 2 people would that be?

Robin and Krunal.

• sus 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

40 minutes ago, true said:

What is a really nooby story from the early PH days?

So for a very brief period of time Krunal got involved with DK, as in started pking with them. At one event Derek told him to bring his cc up to help them, DK then proceeded to clear everyone when they showed up. Krunal changed his cc title to "I'm sorry" for a few days after that.

I like to think that was his "Joker" moment.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

On 3/7/2021 at 9:59 PM, Adam_ said:

if you could poach 1 member from each clan: rot, rev, af, vr, df, sv, vit, wl who and why? if you can't think of any1 or don't really know any1 then just leave that clan blank ig

Rot - JcJack (is he still around?), despite being Gen's leader he was a good guy and usually supported a lot of what I had to say on RSC with the direction of the site.

Rev - Don't know anyone in rev off the top of my head

AF - ^

Vr - Literally not a single one.

Df - IMK, always very level headed on Zybez and when I see him around on Twitter.

Sv - No lmao

Vit - Again, nobody.

Wl - D96

you are given leader and free reign to make any changes including personnel changes that you want in tempest. what do you change? who gets the boot? 

Kick all the downfall, bring in all the ronin. ggwp.

what would you change about the way fights happen in 2021 if you could, and the answer can't be no ragging/crashing? (think you've said you don't really mind crashing to some extent but ya)

Ban the box meta. It's aids. I'd also bring back hugging and revert the changes to magic prayer. 

what are your expectations if any of the supposedly incoming 2021 jcup? do you think any changes need to be made to clan wars before the jcup?

I expect a massive spike of DDoSing. Whether that's people or the servers. I don't think they can change the arenas in any meaningful way without fixing pathing so that you can hug people again.

what are your thoughts on dmm? it seems like people who have traditionally been clanners are largely (with some exceptions) either not that interested or not the biggest fans, or bare minimum prefer the effort were put into pvp on the actual game, but it seems pretty popular otherwise and i don't think the success can be denied, even accounting for all the blunders.

It was a lot of fun to watch the finals and a great showcase of what clans were capable of but sadly the reddit kids didn't like any part the clans had to play. I don't think it's fun to play though, you really had to dedicate a lot of your week into grinding out the gear and levels to keep up.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1
  • pepesus 2

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

On 3/7/2021 at 10:20 PM, Gochance1 said:

Favorite moment in PH?

Had a fight vs SE in original turrets cwa map. Hellboys was the only caller on at the time and we started off bad and this man just absolutely fucking snapped and said "FUCK IT, JUST MASS SNIPE THEM" and we just started losing it, laughing like fuck and then someone took over on ts. Such a tiny moment but it's stuck with me for years.

Running Gen through the trees in the Jcup is up there too because they didn't know that default jcup rules didn't include centre bounds.

Highest pull PH had?

I don't remember, had to have been in the 60-75 region or something.

Rate following based on how they did as official:

Krunal - 9/10

Blackjack - 6/10

Sal - 6/10

Daman - 9/10

Geoff - 7/10

Prior to Ronin did you know Robin on the level you do now?

I literally only knew him as everyone else did: 2dads. That was it. 

Favorite moment in Ronin?

Favorite crash war and why?

Ph vs Gen, because we won lmao.

Thanks for doing the AMA!

No problem.

Edited by Wee Man
  • honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

19 minutes ago, true said:

Tell me about your favorite Robin rage/rant moment

We were playing 7daystodie and someone broke into his room, broke open his chest, and stole some food out of it. When I say this man lost it I mean he absolutely fucking blew up. He started trying to empty all the supply crates to drop it all, started breaking shit all the while ranting on TS that nobody is playing on his server until they give him his meat back. It's hard to put into words how fucking funny it was when Scott would lose his shit. Check out the P2P trip video I linked further up as another example.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

18 minutes ago, true said:

When you ascend into the heavens of Gielinor, will you be wearing the PH or Ronin colors?

Ph, Ronin and Tempest probably. I'll figure it out.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]