We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

Pure Hatred originally opened as a fally CC team led and founded by Krunal930 and Ghghgh7303 way back in 2008. We eventually grew to be one of the most successful midsize clans of all time [Citation needed]  before we closed in late 2013. We've managed to pull every PH leader for this apart from Hellboysjd2 who was MIA so feel free to ask us whatever you like and we'll do our best to answer. Here are some short histories from each of us:

Me:

Spoiler

I originally started getting involved with PH during Christmas break 2008 on an account that I was borrowing from a friend of a friend. I'd started pking with Scaprslayers CC originally (Pixel Reapers) until we got smoked by Krunal's clan chat so I swapped sides. Late December of that year I lost access to that account and had to train my own account up. I started pking again around March/April 2009 once I was like 105 combat and ended up in Xo Allen's clan chat. Again we got smoked by Krunals CC (which I wasn't aware was still around anymore) and I ended up swapping sides a second time.

After that I stuck with Pure Hatred right up until we closed. I was made App manager shortly after rejoining in 2009, got promoted to High Council in early 2011 and then eventually was made Leader in late 2012/early 2013 along with Ultimair.

I'll be trying to avoid answering questions about myself personally or my time in Ronin/Tempest unless it's relevant but if you'd like to know more you can view my solo AMA from March here.

Ghghgh7303:

Spoiler

Hi, I'm Ghghgh7303 and I was one of the founders of PH. After the release of PvP worlds in October 2008 I decided to do some f2p multis pking in W21 Falador. People would usually recruit others online into their CC and just gank people teleporting into Fally center. Eventually a few people consistently started hosting CCs and Krunal was one of them. And thus PH began and we started consistently pking together everyday.

We spent a lot of time fighting the other other open CCs teams, mainly Terminal Ftw which was the GMT based open CC team. As time went on in 2009 we started organizing ourselves and getting people into TeamSpeak. Robtokill from Corruption was the first one to host our forums/TS back then. I remember spending a lot of time running the CC at night back then.

As time went on starting in 2010, we stopped running an open CC and became a mid sized RSC clan. We beefed with all sorts of clans, participated in individual crash wars with clans like DK/Exodus/Exalt/Crimson Raiders/Genesis/Solace/even Downfall(which lasted a week and nobody actually crashed a fight lol) to going into multi-clan crash war cluster fights. I remember having a lot of fun in the anti-VR cluster fights back in 2009 and the Holy Alliance vs Slave Alliance cluster fights was definitely an interesting experience. I went inactive in 2011/2012, participating in fights every now and then. I came back after OSRS released and had a lot of fun levelling up and warring. We restarted the crash war with Genesis and I remember we had the first 6 hour PKRI in OSRS which was the record at the time. I quit the game after 6 months of OSRS due to being busy in college at the time.

Ultimair:

Spoiler

Hello, Im Ultimair. I went by Ulti, or sometimes as Ultibear near the end of my Runescape shenanigans. I started playing Runescape in highschool. In college, I ran into krunal930s cc clan and eventually tagged along. Gained some loyalty and made some friends, and decided to pour my heart and soul into making us a success. We went from a CC team to a successful mid-sized clan. I was the eldest of the leadership team, and brought different strategies to different situations we encountered. I really enjoyed my time in PH. Even met up with a handful of our members IRL. The best part of Runescape was my clanning experience with Pure Hatred, which I'll never forget.

I havent touched Runescape in a very long time. Nowadays, Im mainly managing my work team, including doing anything between hiring, training, firing people or just doing the work myself. In my spare time, I play stonks and Overwatch.

Krunal930:

Spoiler

Hi, I’m Krunal. I started playing RS when I was around 11 and started PH when I was 14. We started off in Fally as an open cc and eventually progressed into a mid sized clan. PH ended up closing 6~ years later and after attempting some merged clan/team project, I quit rs and haven’t touched the game since.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Who was PH's greatest rival?

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

aUBwTQ1.png

Who was PH's greatest rival?

Divine Kings, they had like 10 iterations of opening and closing so it lasted a long time

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

I wasn't very active during the Pure Downies crash wars but they seemed pretty chill

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

Said a lot of idiotic things but it made the rivalry fun. I remember there was this one time Derek and Saddam from NI argued on our TS for 40 minutes straight and some of the dumbest shit I heard was there.

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

Probably when unfortunate things happen to people which then turn out to be hilarious later on. Like Krunal losing claws in BH crater while trying to 76k, Krunal getting BSed by some guy during CWA clan wars luring. Daman losing 100m of gear in CWA because of another member xzirampagezx and then getting mad as fuck. A couple years later these things become funny as hell.

Do you think the perception of PH (from other, more established clans) was always tied to your open cc upbringings?

Honestly not sure but we didn't really care

Who in PH were some silent MVP's?

We had a lot of people who stayed through the clan's lifetime. Two people I can think of are Djfrost7 who was very involved in the clan's early days ingame and Fleiya who did a lot of video recording at one point

Also alexdub/zink/Irvin who were 3 IRL brothers that were with PH from the beginning

Edited by Ghghgh7303

Who were some of PH's earliest rivals in like 2008ish? Who led them?

Sleepy pkers - led by 2 rangerz 2 which was another Falador open CC

Pixel Reapers - led by Scaprslayer, another open CC

Terminal FTW - led by Moeskroenfan, they were a GMT based open CC

on topic: where the hell is hellboys 

He's married and has a kid these days from what I know, so hes probably too busy to be playing video games these days

What was it like transitioning from open cc to organized clan? What were some of the biggest pains?

We didn't even use TeamSpeak initially, I used to do a lot of in game leading without audio which was a pain in the ass. It took a while to get everyone on TS, getting forums active, etc. It's a process that took a year. 

Edited by Ghghgh7303