We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

No question but I always liked PH and our friendship/alliance and ts was always bunch of banter but I personally thought you guys were retarded when you tried to “beef” with us like one-two weeks before our closure then tried to flip the script when you found out we were closing. Think we fought like once where we pulled like 100% of our ML(not much at the time) which was a nice little revival. Although I guess it was warranted with Dan’s decision, I personally thought with how close we were, would’ve atleast still held a neutral ground.

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

6 minutes ago, Pietru said:

Weirdest behind the scenes moment in PH? Could be RS or non-RS related

A couple of things come to mind, in this case weird also means fucking hilarious

Wee Man's mom played Runescape and was basically maxed at one point. We tried to vote her for best tank on the RSC awards and I think we had a dozen votes or so. I think the RSC mods just discarded those votes. 

Hellboysjd2 left his mic on once and we recorded him singing Yeah by Usher. I still have the recording to this day.

Edited by Ghghgh7303
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • bank 1

29 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Who was PH's greatest rival?

Looking back definitely DK. Just always had on and off on sight beef with them over the years.  Genesis would have been a close second I reckon.

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

Similar mentalities, big spastics etc. Beefed a couple times but it never really got serious. I think anyone who enjoyed their time in PH or Downfall would have enjoyed their time just as much in the other clan.

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

One of the , if not #1, biggest retards that has ever stepped foot into PvP.  I'll give him this though, he commanded a very loyal following of idiots and was incredibly entertaining. 

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

Technically not a warring moment I don't think Tim6191991 was one of our callers at the time and we were either walking up to a fight or it was just us wandering around with clan chat and him and his sister were raging at each other IRL while his mic was activated. Very fucking funny and has stuck in my head after all these years. Another would be Hellboys performing Yeah! by Usher while cooking and not realising a TS server full of people would hear him.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

36 minutes ago, Whip said:

How retarded was Elijah in PH?

I can't honestly remember lmao. Pretty sure he was involved in some of our less than honourable projects but I can't be certain. It's a safe bet that he was extremely retarded because we all were.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

36 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Do you think the perception of PH (from other, more established clans) was always tied to your open cc upbringings?

100%. Despite the changes and improvements we made nobody would really let go of the "open cc" flame which was fine because they usually ended up getting smoked for their trouble.

Who in PH were some silent MVP's?

ajwadi and cave both gave us a head start in OSRS by making us an ankou botting script lmao. Other than that I'd say any cc rank who helped lead those 24/7 pk trips we had going on for a good while.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

38 minutes ago, Howl said:

What was it like transitioning from open cc to organized clan? What were some of the biggest pains?

Getting clans to accept planned fights was a problem before and shortly after closing the cc which was part of the reason we chose to do it. Nobody wanted to fight anyone who's pull was could be so random. Lucky for us not long after making the transition the whole cc team scene kind of fizzled out so we got out right on time I think. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

30 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Who was PH's greatest rival?

How much did you like/vibe w/ Downfall? Or was it mostly due to your shared hatred with Genesis?

Thoughts on DK/Derek?

What's your favorite non-warring PH moment of all time?

I don't think any of our rivals stands out as the greatest. Maybe DK for the longevity because they kept dying and reopening

We started off on kind of bad terms with downfall but then through common enemies realized we had pretty similar mentalities towards the game/clanning. There were a bunch of PH/Df who had genuine friendships and I know some of them still keep in touch. I think there was some beef at the end but i really don't remember, there was no hate between us though

Derek was a character lol. There was a lot of bad blood and hate between PH/DK but it made the fights that much more

I can't pick a single moment, all of our luring/scamming trips were so much fun though. The nightly rev cave pking trips when they first came out stand out as well

27 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Do you think the perception of PH (from other, more established clans) was always tied to your open cc upbringings?

Who in PH were some silent MVP's?

Yeah, we accepted it at the time and no one really cared 

All of the noobs who spied for us 

But really, there's too many people to name. Too/Patrick put in a shit ton of work towards end, Giti was a rock for Ph's community since he joined, the Egyptian, Israeli, and European PH members who would be at every event even though they started at 6-7 PM EST

10 minutes ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

A couple of things come to mind, in this case weird also means fucking hilarious

Wee Man's mom played Runescape and was basically maxed at one point. We tried to vote her for best tank on the RSC awards and I think we had a dozen votes or so. I think the RSC mods just discarded those votes. 

Hellboysjd2 left his mic on once and we recorded him singing Yeah by Usher. I still have the recording to this day.

thank you. SO much

• Like 1
  • sniper 1

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

11 minutes ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

• Like 1
  • sushmm 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

Are you surprised DK still reopens from time to time  and has some presence here and there?

Generally mid size clans are sort of a training ground or way for people to get experience before moving onto bigger clans. Who are some well known clanners who got their start in PH?

For @Wee Man specifically, how does it feel being the 3rd man after true/brian to have a 2nd AMA? 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png