We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

13 hours ago, Tika191 said:

Sup @krunal930, hope you're doing well you spastic

Hello friend, i've been doing great, hope you as well

12 hours ago, Mohd said:

As one of the people who still keeps in touch with many PH until now I have huge respect to each one of you

Thoughts on Giti keeping the community alive and running until now? Do you think the name should be changed?

List your 20 best members of all time in PH

If you can steal one member or official from any clan who would it be?

Krunal huge edater how do you think it affected PH?

Giti is a homie, I hope i still get the invite to his wedding, I really want to see the moose of sweden

12 hours ago, Nick said:

KROKRO???

Hey buddy, hope you've been doing well

9 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

I vaguely remember somebody named Bone Senpai??? from PH hanging around WoW in 2010/2011. Has anybody heard from them?

Who were some of PH's best tanks?

Most dedicated mages?

What sort of community events did PH do outside of playing RS?

I kind of remember the name, but I dont think he went by that name day to day in PH atleast

Too, Djfrost, a few of the Egyptians when they had stable internet, me

We had a bunch, hellbabes stands out at first thought but that's because dude would get 1 shot half the time

We did a bunch of random things from movie nights to random online games, but the majority of the time people would just talk to each other/roast each other

52 minutes ago, Nick said:

When the osrs mid sized clanning scene was at its peak, arguably 2015-2017, was there any talk at all of reopening or had you all completely closed the RuneScape chapter of your lives? 

I personally was done after we closed, but I told people who asked me they could reopen if they wanted. I don't think anyone wanted to put in the time anymore though

28 minutes ago, The End said:

Thanks for doing the AMA.

If you guys weren't in PH, what clans would you have decided to join instead?

Who were the best callers PH had in your opinion?

Who was the one person who spied on PH, and how did you find out?

Outside Wee Man do any of you still play OSRS casually time to time whether it be on a main or iron man? If so, do you see yourself clanning ever again?

I don't know what clan I would've joined, but I doubt I would've taken it seriously. We had a spare account that I had joined VR, DF, and Envy on and that was enough for me to know I wouldn't have liked other clans. Maybe ROT?

Daman, Gochance while he was PH, Ghgh, Hellboys, a bunch i cant even think of right now

24 minutes ago, The End said:

Thoughts on Wee Man leaking PH admin boards?

lmao that bitch

I think it's pretty self explanatory, but just to be sure I'm not missing anything:

As someone who didn't play throughout the same time period as you guys, what exactly was a 'Fally CC team'?

What were some pros and cons of a CC team over a traditional clan?

Edited by Embraceanger

4 hours ago, infernodizn said:

Lance was never leader of exo in 2010ish.  His highest rank was app manager.  He left for eos.  

Ah, never mind then about that part then. It's been a while so forgot some of these things with the other clans.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

1 hour ago, Embraceanger said:

I think it's pretty self explanatory, but just to be sure I'm not missing anything:

As someone who didn't play throughout the same time period as you guys, what exactly was a 'Fally CC team'?

In the very beginning we were literally a bunch of guys who were pking in Falador when PvP worlds came out since Fally was multi combat. No TeamSpeak, no organization or anything. We just joined a CC and teamed up. It was simply for pking and not warring or anything. We would have an open CC 16 hours a day where people would join and pk together. Eventually over the we eventually stopped doing that and worked our way to become a clan over the course of a year and a half. So basically we were one of the few clans who was built from scratch from a source outside of the existing RSC clan community in that era.

Really the only benefit is if you like pking, cause someone would be running the CC for most of the day.

Edited by Ghghgh7303
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jack said:

Sup krunal hope you’ve been good, PD was a big component of pre eoc downfall and we worked pretty closely together. 

Hey man, I'm been good, hope you too. I agree, PD was a great time, I remember more good times coming from it than bad

3 hours ago, MILAD said:

sup krokro

Whats up boss man, hope lifes been good for you

1 hour ago, Embraceanger said:

We started off as a few people pking in Fally and eventually grew from the same people joining daily to PK together.

True story - We would leave fally pretty often and one time we went to the Barb village? and there was a small group of people there, we killed most of them but a few of them made it to the single zone. We would always try to get more people to join us and a few of them ended up joining us. One of them was Wee man. We literally picked him up from the barb village lol. Years later, we found out that one of the people we killed was his mother. 

33 minutes ago, infernodizn said:

who came up with the clan name?  how did it originate? 

Someone from our Fally days named Ruler#s, ended up quitting rs pretty early on 

27 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

What did you dislike about Genesis? What drove the hatred?

I can't say I really hated them, some PH members actually did though. Some of their more CWA oriented members had big mouths which didn't help them though lol.

I don't think I actually hated anyone from RS, maybe the one guy who killed me while we were CWA luring

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The End said:

Thanks for doing the AMA.

If you guys weren't in PH, what clans would you have decided to join instead?

Who were the best callers PH had in your opinion?

Who was the one person who spied on PH, and how did you find out?

Outside Wee Man do any of you still play OSRS casually time to time whether it be on a main or iron man? If so, do you see yourself clanning ever again?

Missed the last two questions on this one 

We had 2 spies throughout, one was someone who joined on a spare account that we found out pretty easily through IP tracing. The other was a member who had been with us for a year or so that was kind of bullied. We made very subtle changes to the wordings to a few posts every few hours and recorded when it was changed and to what. When a picture was leaked, we just checked who had visited the page when that specific version of the post was up.

I don't play RS at all, I've logged on twice after the Bears fiasco. Once was for a reunion and the other was after I reset my account information for someone. I don't see myself playing the game again