We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

3 hours ago, Mohd said:

Thoughts on Giti keeping the community alive and running until now? Do you think the name should be changed?

It's been a great help in setting up this AMA because finding people after 8 years would have been difficult if it wasn't for the discord being around. I'm glad he's still enjoying himself and running the community. No the name should be preserved.

List your 20 best members of all time in PH:

Pancho371

Luigie0

H0llyd0ve

Dular

Too

Gochance

Briann

Slingshoter

Toppavenger

Tim6191991

Sal

Daman

Nub American

Thatboygiti

Lathus

Alexdub

Irvin

Zink

Blackjack

Sanyboi

Hernandez D

If you can steal one member or official from any clan who would it be?

0robinxhood0

Krunal huge edater how do you think it affected PH?

I don't think it affected us at all to be honest. Ultimair and Giti were the professional edaters imo. I'm sure Ulti has some wild porkin scandals he can talk about.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 hour ago, Lavigne said:

Yes mate, RSD, CoR, Exodus & CL IIRC. Not disputing you improved, purely that was my experience of PH especially when I was in CL.

We literally destroyed Exodus in a crash war in the latter half of 2010 hence the apology from Lancealot in the first part of the picture, I believe he was Exodus' leader at the time. I'm not sure how you don't remember that unless the timelines really don't match. RSD was also huge and never involved themselves into the multi-clan crash war/cluster fights so we never really fought them, CoR was a much bigger clan too. We had a few capped PKRIs with CoR in 2011 during the period where they were in a slump and were pulling 40-50 for a little while, I think we won once when they had a bad pull. CL I think we only fought twice in capped PKRIs late at night in 2011 since they're Australian.

We stopped running open CCs after early 2010-ish so I'm assuming that's when you were in CL. If your interactions with us was mostly in 2009, it makes sense. Back then a lot of the time late night it would just be me leading 20 people around with no TeamSpeak late night so you can't really fight any organized clans with that.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

That pretty much summed us up until the backend of 2011 onwards after which we started making some big pulls and beefed with some of the top clans in the game at the time along with the entire midsize scene. Felt like a huge success to get to that point from where we began.

I think it was the backend of 2010, because I remember 2010 was when we got the most improved RSC award and we were also giving DK some beatdowns during that summer. I remember us being pretty established in the midsize clan scene by 2011.

spacer.png

Edited by Ghghgh7303

1 hour ago, VirgoVaca said:

I vaguely remember somebody named Bone Senpai??? from PH hanging around WoW in 2010/2011. Has anybody heard from them?

Sounds vaguely familiar but I don't remember the person. I checked our old forums and there was an app from someone with that name.

Who were some of PH's best tanks?

There was a guy named Frank3332 who we nicknamed Frank the Tank after he pulled off some crazy shit in one of our wars

Most dedicated mages?

Hellboysjd2 I remember would also bind/blast

What sort of community events did PH do outside of playing RS?

We did a bunch of PvM stuff outside of PvP as well as luring. Unlike a lot of clans at the time most of us actually played RS outside of clan events. As for outside of RS it was mainly just a lot of bullshitting on TeamSpeak and IRC, I don't think we really played other games.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

9 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

What are each of your thoughts on the other three people doing this AMA with you?

Krunal930 - created the clan and built it up, he was the face of the clan

Ultimair - took care of the forums and spy shit, made a lot of videos for us back then and ran the propaganda machine

Wee Man - also took care of forums and spy shit, was very creative in figuring stuff out back then

Hellboysjd2 - he's not in the AMA today but I should include him here because the clan wouldn't have survived without Hellboys in 2009/2010. He ran the clan more than Krunal did at certain points during those years.  He was GMT+2 so he'd often be up super late for wars/PKRIs

Edited by Ghghgh7303

1 hour ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

I think it was the backend of 2010, because I remember 2010 was when we got the most improved RSC award and we were also giving DK some beatdowns during that summer. I remember us being pretty established in the midsize clan scene by 2011.

spacer.png

yeah you could be right.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

3 hours ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

We literally destroyed Exodus in a crash war in the latter half of 2010 hence the apology from Lancealot in the first part of the picture, I believe he was Exodus' leader at the time. I'm not sure how you don't remember that unless the timelines really don't match. RSD was also huge and never involved themselves into the multi-clan crash war/cluster fights so we never really fought them, CoR was a much bigger clan too. We had a few capped PKRIs with CoR in 2011 during the period where they were in a slump and were pulling 40-50 for a little while, I think we won once when they had a bad pull. CL I think we only fought twice in capped PKRIs late at night in 2011 since they're Australian.

We stopped running open CCs after early 2010-ish so I'm assuming that's when you were in CL. If your interactions with us was mostly in 2009, it makes sense. Back then a lot of the time late night it would just be me leading 20 people around with no TeamSpeak late night so you can't really fight any organized clans with that.

Timelines don't match, I was Exodus during the CR rivalry which probably wasn't too long after that. I'd have been about 16 in RSD so around 2009 and then I was CL after. So we're probs talking 2011-12 for Exodus. What changed? In terms of going from DK tier (albeit you were always going to be more intelligent because you didn't have Adenina to deal with) to actually being a proper clan.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

8 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Timelines don't match, I was Exodus during the CR rivalry which probably wasn't too long after that. I'd have been about 16 in RSD so around 2009 and then I was CL after. So we're probs talking 2011-12 for Exodus. What changed? In terms of going from DK tier (albeit you were always going to be more intelligent because you didn't have Adenina to deal with) to actually being a proper clan.

Had to rack my brain for a bit thinking about this stuff from so long ago, but I remember the Exodus vs Crimson Raider rivlary from RSC threads. That sounded like it was 2009 because both clans were pulling in the 50-60s and I believe Dark Invoker was Exodus' leader at the time, if I'm remembering this correctly?

That should've been way before PH had a crash war with Exodus in mid 2010, because Lancealot was leading Exodus when PH had the crash war since the original founder left. PH's crash war with Crimson Raiders was in 2011 which was a while later, CR was only pulling ~40 by then. In 2011-2012 Exodus was pretty dead, they were only pulling in the 20s, look at these threads from late 2010/2011 when they fought Ascension/Poison https://forum.tip.it/topic/278062-ascension-vs-exodus/ https://forum.tip.it/topic/298878-poison-vs-exodus/

Edit: lancealot wasn't exo leader, as someone else pointed out.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

When you think yourself that you became "a real clan" - not by anybody else standards, but when you felt that you were professional and competitive enough? 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

11 minutes ago, Juri said:

When you think yourself that you became "a real clan" - not by anybody else standards, but when you felt that you were professional and competitive enough? 

As soon as we started getting involved in the clan scene at large with planned fights. Once the CC team side of things was wrapped up I think that's when I'd consider us to have become a "real" clan whatever that means.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

4 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Lance was never leader of exo in 2010ish.  His highest rank was app manager.  He left for eos.  

When the osrs mid sized clanning scene was at its peak, arguably 2015-2017, was there any talk at all of reopening or had you all completely closed the RuneScape chapter of your lives? 

IkxZxGH.png

0sj0La8.gif

uiKF6Vo.mp4

1C8F9B31-BBB3-4390-9DD8-F36B27BFD592.png

409FD042-2929-4DA3-9AE4-D8C2C23A0CB5.png

Thanks for doing the AMA.

If you guys weren't in PH, what clans would you have decided to join instead?

Who were the best callers PH had in your opinion?

Who was the one person who spied on PH, and how did you find out?

Outside Wee Man do any of you still play OSRS casually time to time whether it be on a main or iron man? If so, do you see yourself clanning ever again?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png