We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

14 hours ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

Had to rack my brain for a bit thinking about this stuff from so long ago, but I remember the Exodus vs Crimson Raider rivlary from RSC threads. That sounded like it was 2009 because both clans were pulling in the 50-60s and I believe Dark Invoker was Exodus' leader at the time, if I'm remembering this correctly?

That should've been way before PH had a crash war with Exodus in mid 2010, because Lancealot was leading Exodus when PH had the crash war since the original founder left. PH's crash war with Crimson Raiders was in 2011 which was a while later, CR was only pulling ~40 by then. In 2011-2012 Exodus was pretty dead, they were only pulling in the 20s, look at these threads from late 2010/2011 when they fought Ascension/Poison https://forum.tip.it/topic/278062-ascension-vs-exodus/ https://forum.tip.it/topic/298878-poison-vs-exodus/

Edit: lancealot wasn't exo leader, as someone else pointed out.

Yea Dark Invoker was the sole Leader when I was there albeit Prensel did all the work, just a shame he had to fuck it up by edating peaches lol.

And yeah I got really confused til I saw the edit because Dark Invoker led us until we pretty much died. Pulls declined somewhat before the end but 2009 is a stretch. 2010-2011 we were still pulling well because we were still out PKing and I don't remember really running into PH at all aside from when I was CL. And then late 2011-2012 we pretty much fell off because EOC was coming and most of our ranks called it quits. Think the ML was probably less than 50 people when I last saw it so 30 man pull makes sense for late 2011, but our ML was also pretty much split in two timezone-wise like I don't recall going to a single CWA in Exodus because the PKs were EST/AEST but the CWAs weren't. Our rivalry with CR never actually ended because it wasn't super hostile compared to anything else going on, so yea when they were pulling 40 Exo v CR was still a thing.

I think I just missed you crashing Exodus, because mid-june 2010 makes for some pretty tight timing if you stopped crashing at that point. So it's likely when I was in RSD/CL you weren't that good, and then when you were I missed the window I guess you guys bothered to stop being the next Terminal CC. 

Despite being an ex clan CL I pretty much never used the section in the few years preceding EOC so there's also that. Appreciate the answers as this is a part of RS2 history that I've missed entirely.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

may have already covered this but why did you survive eoc just to close shop in 2013 if OSRS was out/coming out ?

We didn't close before OSRS. We closed a year and a half in? My main reason was just being burnt out

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Is there anyone in the clanning community that you guys were surprised to see is still playing?

Honestly did not expect to see so many DF/GEN members still playing

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Can you shed some light on the Conv situation?

He used to be bullied by DF until Too and I rescued him and brought him to PH so we could bully him instead 

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Do any of you still talk to Patrick/Too?

Yeah, I talk to him pretty often. Last year its probably been once a week or so, but before that, him conv and I used to talk every other day or so

3 hours ago, D96 said:

love u krunal

I love you man, hope lifes been good for you

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

when wee man's mom played did any1 try edating her ? 

She never liked us after we killed her in barb village and took wee man away

3 hours ago, Casey said:

Na pretty sure I remember when we did it lmao, we just rushed his ass lol.

Sup Krunal, been awhile since the gen/ph days 😄 

lmao, i did lose my g2h but we would've found another excuse to start the crash war eventually

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 6:52 PM, Ghghgh7303 said:

Favorite rivalry? DK may have been the longest one but I enjoyed the somewhat short crash war we had with Exalt in like 2011 or so. They managed to piss off almost all of the mid size clan world by disputing every fight result and talked a lot of shit, it resulted in nobody bothering to AC for them. They slumped and closed sometime after from what I remember.

The PH VS Gen crash war started because Genesis killed Krunal for his Gravite 2h sword. Krunal will have to answer the exact details cause I wasn't there at the time. It sounds ridiculous but that's what triggered it. 

Scummiest stuff I was involved in was the amount of CWA luring we did in 2011, I remember we lured an Ely at one point. Our lure method was basically to recruit a couple of randoms with gear into our CC, start a safe clan war with a level 90 alt. Then our clan member on the level 90 would talk lots of shit. Then we'd pretend to trick the shit talker into a dangerous war and then kill the randoms that joined our CC for their stuff.

It definitely had nothing to do with disputing fight results on Zybez.  Most of the clans crashing us, refused to fight us in the wild. Exalt just had way too many ego's and spastics in it who had beef with various other clans. I'd consider Exalt a mini version of Vr, where a lot of people who were rejects/hated from other clans were all gathered under one banner. Then it got semi-strong and had some limited success. Which made a lot of people jealous. Eventually we started getting starved for fights and the few fights we had, were intensely crashed.

The Ph fights were fun. You guys had CD, we had DK. But then all of our fan club would come, Dwood, Asc, Exo, Cl and other random idiots who I had no idea existed prior to me joining Exalt. Downfall was the only clan I could remember who would try to ac for us? I asked one of my best friends to kill Ph, but his clan kept having Rsd intervene. Eventually Rsd was out of the picture, but by that time Exalt was a wrap, Scott and Ben were at each others throats driving me nuts. I closed Exalt and then Vr went after Ph. 

Fun times though!

• honk 1

1 hour ago, Crest227 said:

It definitely had nothing to do with disputing fight results on Zybez.  Most of the clans crashing us, refused to fight us in the wild. Exalt just had way too many ego's and spastics in it who had beef with various other clans. I'd consider Exalt a mini version of Vr, where a lot of people who were rejects/hated from other clans were all gathered under one banner. Then it got semi-strong and had some limited success. Which made a lot of people jealous. Eventually we started getting starved for fights and the few fights we had, were intensely crashed.

The Ph fights were fun. You guys had CD, we had DK. But then all of our fan club would come, Dwood, Asc, Exo, Cl and other random idiots who I had no idea existed prior to me joining Exalt. Downfall was the only clan I could remember who would try to ac for us? I asked one of my best friends to kill Ph, but his clan kept having Rsd intervene. Eventually Rsd was out of the picture, but by that time Exalt was a wrap, Scott and Ben were at each others throats driving me nuts. I closed Exalt and then Vr went after Ph. 

Fun times though!

It's been a while so some of the details are hazy but I remember before the PH vs Exalt crash war, Exalt had fights with other mid-size clans like Ascension and the RSC threads would get pretty nasty. So I figured Exalt must've done something to piss off the other clans like Ascension/Exodus/etc since you were the common factor. It wasn't the longest crash war or anything but I do remember having fun during that one, seems like you guys had some internal conflicts as well which led to closure that I wasn't aware of.

Edited by Ghghgh7303

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

what did you think of wilderness era /  bh + clw era / pvp world era / eoc compared to each other? what about osrs? 

We weren't alive during original wilderness era or the CWA era. PvP era we were a CC team, BH world era was when we grew and got organized.  I quit after EoC because the game sucked and so did half the clan really. OSRS was fun since everyone was leveling up and starting from anew.

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

may have already covered this but why did you survive eoc just to close shop in 2013 if OSRS was out/coming out ?

If EoC kept going without OSRS release we would've closed anyways. OSRS injected some fresh air into the clan world and we had a bunch of people return to the game. But eventually IRL responsibilities still caught up and we closed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Yea Dark Invoker was the sole Leader when I was there albeit Prensel did all the work, just a shame he had to fuck it up by edating peaches lol.

And yeah I got really confused til I saw the edit because Dark Invoker led us until we pretty much died. Pulls declined somewhat before the end but 2009 is a stretch. 2010-2011 we were still pulling well because we were still out PKing and I don't remember really running into PH at all aside from when I was CL. And then late 2011-2012 we pretty much fell off because EOC was coming and most of our ranks called it quits. Think the ML was probably less than 50 people when I last saw it so 30 man pull makes sense for late 2011, but our ML was also pretty much split in two timezone-wise like I don't recall going to a single CWA in Exodus because the PKs were EST/AEST but the CWAs weren't. Our rivalry with CR never actually ended because it wasn't super hostile compared to anything else going on, so yea when they were pulling 40 Exo v CR was still a thing.

I think I just missed you crashing Exodus, because mid-june 2010 makes for some pretty tight timing if you stopped crashing at that point. So it's likely when I was in RSD/CL you weren't that good, and then when you were I missed the window I guess you guys bothered to stop being the next Terminal CC. 

Despite being an ex clan CL I pretty much never used the section in the few years preceding EOC so there's also that. Appreciate the answers as this is a part of RS2 history that I've missed entirely.

Yeah I'm not too clear on the exact dates of PH vs Exo now that I think more about it, I thought it was mid-2010 but may have been late 2010 and bled into early 2011. I was trying to look for videos/threads and this was the only PH vs Exodus vid I could find which was from Jan 2011.  I don't know if this was from the beef or just a scheduled fight later on though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpV-chY5L5I

I also found a vid of PH vs CL in the 2011 Jagex Cup, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbXPa5CGGqw I remember this one where we lost but didn't do too bad while being down 7 from the start I guess

Edited by Ghghgh7303
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nick said:

Is there anyone in the clanning community that you guys were surprised to see is still playing?

I've been gone from the clanning community for 8 years now, I'm surprised Wee man and Gochance1 has kept it going in multiple clans since then

5 hours ago, Tika191 said:

correct me if im wrong @Wee Man but didnt you tell me a while ago the whole 'krunal lost his g2h' thing was made up? seen some stories that claim otherwise 

I was sure it was made up until this AMA lmao

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

2 hours ago, Crest227 said:

It definitely had nothing to do with disputing fight results on Zybez.  Most of the clans crashing us, refused to fight us in the wild.

Not sure about every other clan but with us we just decided to crash you because you specifically were talking a lot of shit, probably on RSC but cant remember tbh, so that probably played into why clans didnt want to fight you at the time although I'm sure we still would have.

• honk 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man