We are Pure Hatred, Ask Us Anything ft Krunal930, Ghghgh7303, Ultimair & Wee Man

Wee Man

15 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

1. If you could go back in time and remake PH from whatever beginnings you wanted, would you still want it to be the way it was, or would you opt for a less chaotic / more organized clan?

I'd keep things the same. Krunal and I originally was just there to PK in Fally PvP worlds and get loot. The journey to becoming a clan was a fun one and I don't think I'd change anything about that. We really enjoyed crash wars back then. Other RSC clans thought that it would suck to just be involved in crashing and not have real fights, but our members actually liked that stuff which was a huge advantage for us.

2. Do you regret the lures/scams/doxxing, or do you still chalk it up to "it's only a game / it was only for shits and giggles" etc.

I wasn't personally involved in doxxing other than instances where I was rooting out spies by looking up emails/other information from our forums which sometimes corresponded to irl names. So no, not in this context since I don't think I ever did anything that had real impact, not sure if what I was doing even qualifies as doxxing since I never posted info publicly. As for lures, I'm not sure since it was a part of the game. Sure, it was unethical behavior but it funded my rune sets and saved me time back then when I didn't really have a lot of time to play Runescape other than for clan wars.

3. Did Krunal ever get his g2h back?

I'm sure he grinded dungeoneering back for it eventually

4. Do you think PH would've made it to 2013 if not for seeking out crash wars (i.e. by adapting and evolving into a different direction instead)?

We closed because people had real life responsibilities and we didn't really have time to run a clan anymore. I don't think crash wars had much to do with anything, I always told people back then that if you didn't like crash wars then this might not be the clan for you.

5. Were there any specific clans that you looked up to or modeled yourself after when transitioning away from open cc?

I think we took some inspiration from the original NH clans which were NI and RoT, but we also modeled our clan in a way where we would also participate in traditional fights like other RSC clans.

Edited by Ghghgh7303
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

1. If you could go back in time and remake PH from whatever beginnings you wanted, would you still want it to be the way it was, or would you opt for a less chaotic / more organized clan?

2. Do you regret the lures/scams/doxxing, or do you still chalk it up to "it's only a game / it was only for shits and giggles" etc.

4. Do you think PH would've made it to 2013 if not for seeking out crash wars (i.e. by adapting and evolving into a different direction instead)?

5. Were there any specific clans that you looked up to or modeled yourself after when transitioning away from open cc?

1. Nah, I liked our origin. I think it was around 70% of our members when we closed had been PH for 4+ years

2. Not the luring/scamming, but we should never have done any of the IRL stuff

3. Yeah lol

4. Yeah we could've, but crash wars were always more fun. I think we could've shifted away to standard warring pretty easily

5. No 

• Like 1

As one of the people who still keeps in touch with many PH until now I have huge respect to each one of you

Thoughts on Giti keeping the community alive and running until now? Do you think the name should be changed?

List your 20 best members of all time in PH

If you can steal one member or official from any clan who would it be?

Krunal huge edater how do you think it affected PH?

ZO59T.png

SUIcL.png

5KOIjnM.png

GZshsfn.png

45zjl4P.gif

1 hour ago, Mohd said:

As one of the people who still keeps in touch with many PH until now I have huge respect to each one of you

Thoughts on Giti keeping the community alive and running until now? Do you think the name should be changed?

List your 20 best members of all time in PH

If you can steal one member or official from any clan who would it be?

Krunal huge edater how do you think it affected PH?

Giti is awesome. Hes the best. We're basically a Rust clan now because of him lol

5 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Whats your all-time favorite rivalry w/PH?

I enjoyed the Gen one. Felt very one sided and they were actually pretty decent before it all kicked off. The doxing and shit got way out of hand though.

How did the PH vs Gen crash war begin?

Krunal got smoked for his G2H while watching a fight or something. I always thought that was something he made up to crash them until this AMA lmao.

Scummiest thing you did?

Broke into CD's forums while DF was hosting them. I'd searched pastebin for Unrated's old RSN (smokey2322) during a period of time we were beefing with each other. One of the things that popped up was an auto join script for IRC which he'd put his user/pass combo into. He reused the same combo for CD's forums. We leaked it all.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

5 hours ago, david said:

Biggest downie and why was it gochance?

100% without a doubt Chet/Swarms. Giant fucking clown.

Anyone still play solider front? 

Never heard of it.

what do you guys do now?

Smoke clans on OSRS with Tempest 🙂

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

5 hours ago, Elijah said:

Have any of you 4 spoken to Sal or Daman recently? I briefly spoke to Daman earlier this year but haven’t been able to get in contact with Sal. 

Haven't spoken to either of them in many years now

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

4 hours ago, Lavigne said:

In what way were you successful? My only memory of you was being some shit cc team that we used to clear at BH on a daily basis along with DK lol. What did I miss.

That pretty much summed us up until the backend of 2011 onwards after which we started making some big pulls and beefed with some of the top clans in the game at the time along with the entire midsize scene. Felt like a huge success to get to that point from where we began.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

I vaguely remember somebody named Bone Senpai??? from PH hanging around WoW in 2010/2011. Has anybody heard from them?

Who were some of PH's best tanks?

Most dedicated mages?

What sort of community events did PH do outside of playing RS?

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

4 hours ago, Ghghgh7303 said:

Uhh, were you involved in the clan world from 2010-2013? There was a lot of shit we were involved in during that time period, especially crash wars and the megacluster fights.

I would say we were good at crash wars and getting clans to post public apologies on RSCspacer.png

Yes mate, RSD, CoR, Exodus & CL IIRC. Not disputing you improved, purely that was my experience of PH especially when I was in CL.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

4 hours ago, S3lvah said:

The way it was for sure.

I was never involved in any of that I don't think but I think as a whole the doxing/ddosing was way out of hand and definitely something we shouldn't have taken part in as a clan.

I think so.

No I don't think so. Everyone seemed to get hyped during crash wars or petty beef. I don't think we'd have lasted with run of the mill low stakes planned wars or cwa fights.

Because none of us had any experience we just kind of winged it and hoped for the best. There wasn't really a plan as such, just did what we thought was right.

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]