Homedawg90

Homedawg

Hi. My memory is not as good as it used to be. Could you please remind me, around which period did I make that post? Was it:

1.  When you outnumbered us by almost 30 in cwri (62 TT vs 88 DF) and got your teeth knocked in
2.  When you claimed we are a cwa only clan and with wildy returning we would lose our #1 spot, than we proceeded to smash your skulls in for the next 6 months
3. When you jumped my pk trip of 15 people during xmas day and got murdered in 1.5 hours because we massed up 100 + people 
4. When I knocked you out of Jagex cup 1
5. When I knocked you out of Jagex cup 2
6. When you you put a spy in my clan and hit us on a Euro pk trip (who was the genius behind that plan in DF, I never found out) and got straight up slaughtered for almost 6 hours because we had 100+ people log on
7. When you were on the losing side of the longest fight in RS history
8. When you literally never beat us in a matched opt fight
9. When I joined Col and proceeded to shit on you with Col as well
10. Some other period

Please remind me.

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • sus 1
  • hash 2

3 minutes ago, Bishinmo said:

Hi. My memory is not as good as it used to be. Could you please remind me, around which period did I make that post? Was it:

1.  When you outnumbered us by almost 30 in cwri (62 TT vs 88 DF) and got your teeth knocked in
2.  When you claimed we are a cwa only clan and with wildy returning we would lose our #1 spot, than we proceeded to smash your skulls in for the next 6 months
3. When you jumped my pk trip of 15 people during xmas day and got murdered in 1.5 hours because we massed up 100 + people 
4. When I knocked you out of Jagex cup 1
5. When I knocked you out of Jagex cup 2
6. When you you put a spy in my clan and hit us on a Euro pk trip (who was the genius behind that plan in DF, I never found out) and got straight up slaughtered for almost 6 hours because we had 100+ people log on
7. When you were on the losing side of the longest fight in RS history
8. When you literally never beat us in a matched opt fight
9. When I joined Col and proceeded to shit on you with Col as well
10. Some other period

Please remind me.

?

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• sus 1

3 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

@Homedawg when you read this just remember who went like 1v10 against DF Leadership to get you retired when I was just a newly promoted Warlord..... ?

Never forget ?

@d0nts much respect.

@Bishinmo I didn't know those scars ran so deep. The best people are the ones who never change. :hash:

1990238879_ScreenShot2020-10-06at8_52_48PM.png.d6538d97b5ecf4c6bac9ffa4853f742a.png

• Like 1

DF October 23 2005

image.png.93fdeefd5b24df2ba1ebd59ec86c4179.png