Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

RSN

Bishinmo

CLAN HISTORY

The Titans 2005 - 2012 + Collision 2012 - 2013

About Me

Hey everyone. It is a bit rough writing something about RS after so many years. Didn't really think I would ever be making topics on clan forums ever again. Honestly didn't even know clans still existed. For the ones that don't know who I am, I used to be a high ranking official in The Titans clan. I started out as a noob pker at hill giants in 2004-2005. At one point I dced and lost my rune set. Rage quit the game for a few months. At the very end of 2005 I introed to The Titans clan. I would say that 2006 was the peak for the clan world in terms of activity and variety of clans. There was action all the time. We were a very small clan at the time, lead by Nhia212. Eventually I got promoted to PK leader. In 2007 I got promoted to Co-leader alongside TMO. We grew fast towards the end of 2007 and eventually became the #1 F2P clan in 2008. After a brief mutiny I became leader.

The clan world started to go downhill fast with many clans closing. We generally stayed out of crash wars and the nonsense that happened. After a few years of leading I became a bit tired and left TT to join our allies Collision. Spent some time there until RS 07 came out. Trained up a new account, joined in on the first wildy event. Quit RS the day after because there was no way in hell I was going through all that again.

I am still in contact with many TT members. We play random games (some are really random...)

Aside from gaming... I work in marketing, I like to go out and drink wine with friends, watch random TV shows, work out and spend as much time at the beach as possible.

I hope you are all well during these fucked up times. If I ever flamed you back in the day... know that I truly meant it.  Ask away!

D0nts R4ng3r: I started out my clanning history in Exer from 2005-2006. I joined The Titans from 2007-2009. I was promoted to pk leader and advisor during this period. I took a 2 week vacation in DF and then rejoined The Titans from 2009-2012. I mostly sniped during this period of TT. I did very little calling. I came back to OSRS and did some short stints in "THE" and "The Rising". I quit clanning again for good in 2017 if I remember correctly. AMA : )

@Bishinmo Why did you leave TT instead of just continuing on with the plans of splitting the clan?

@d0nts Why did you decide to leave with Agnello, Ghetto, Amar, Kchan? What was the deciding factor of this decision? Why did Cravez decide to bitch out?

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif