Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

43 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

@Bishinmo @d0nts, I always knew when the two of you and kebab were on the field, it was always going to be a real challenge. What members from DF were you not looking forward to seeing?

Peterh, Sgt Frank, Parma were great tanks. I did not like seeing them. Lil2, you, Dark Ruler, I'm sure I'm forgetting some others. I remember you guys having good calling depth.

Some of our best and most memorable fights were with you guys. Probably because our two clans hated each other so much.

41 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

I think this is related,

mlo8GyK.jpg

Like I said. The DF relationship with VR & RR is where it all started. TT also had beef with VR predecessor called Hostile. I don't know the story about that because it was also before my time. Will have to ask TMO or somebody else if you want to know.

30 minutes ago, Victoria said:

For both @Bishinmo and @d0nts:

Thoughts on Lovelost as a person? Also what about his defection to DF?

I have no problems with him. I forgot what happened with him and TT if I'm honest.

I thought he was a good caller and member. We talked when I was in THE or The Rising I think. He wanted me to join DF : D

9 minutes ago, true said:

@Bish

What the hell is the name 50dinars and why do you go by that instead of Bishinmo on other games or w/e?

50dinars was my pure lol. Bishinmo is an account from my friend I switched over to because he had membership. I just stuck with it haha.

23 minutes ago, JCKY said:

do u think isteph really pretended to be related to the network lmfao 

Are they related? Idk.

I had suspicions when Joeri offered her a mic but she declined. And she being a godtier tank. ?

34 minutes ago, Victoria said:

For both @Bishinmo and @d0nts:

Thoughts on Lovelost as a person? Also what about his defection to DF?

Was an active member but he was not 100% straight with me. One of my members gave him rune sets to lead in. Didn't pay him back before he left for DF. I found out, assembled the crew and made sure either he or DF pays back the money. We were going to kill DF leadership until the money was returned. He met me in edgeville, gave back the money and that was that. Didn't communicate with him after that if I remember correctly. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, true said:

What official did you respect the most/least from these clans?

EH -
DF - 
VR - 
DI - 
RSD - 
EOS - 
COR - 

To be honest with you, I almost never spoke with other officials once I went from PK leader to Co-Leader. My main focus was on improving the clan system internally and spending time with regular members doing random shit. So I didn't really care much about other clan leaders. Obviously I respect any official who spent years leading their clan. It was literally a full-time job. I hope they are all well and enjoying the outdoors more now haha.

17 minutes ago, Bishinmo said:

Was an active member but he was not 100% straight with me. One of my members gave him rune sets to lead in. Didn't pay him back before he left for DF. I found out, assembled the crew and made sure either he or DF pays back the money. We were going to kill DF leadership until the money was returned. He met me in edgeville, gave back the money and that was that. Didn't communicate with him after that if I remember correctly. 

LMFAO I REMEMBER THIS NOW

Delicious loot

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend