Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for being willing to participate in this thread.  Really appreciate the insights into the old history.

1.)  I always considered TT to be more of a clan that kept to themselves.  From a Zybez standpoint, it seemed like there was less of a focus on publicity and a greater focus inward.  I could see this having advantages and disadvantages.  Forum presence works as advertising in the clan world, but TT also (from my perspective) did a great job of staying out of the flaming and crash wars. Was TT's decision to keep distant from much of the clan world drama a leadership choice, a difference in philosophy in the memberbase, or something else entirely?

2.) In its earlier days (and perhaps later too?), TT had a memberbase that was more GMT focused than many of its competing clans (DF, CORR, EH, VR, EOS).  In approximately 2006, I remember TT's rise to power and that many of its competitor clans were also GMT-focused clans that were extremely powerful with strong pulls, quality memberbases, and great organization.  I'm thinking clans like TRWF, TMRD, LF, and RDC.  For the most part those clans opted for a style that was more focused on wars or capped PKRIs.  Was the choice for TT to be more focused on uncapped PKRIs than many of the GMT clans an active one or something that just organically happened?

3.) TT was known for having some of the best man-for-man organization and especially for its tanks.  Did you have any sort of "combat" mentorship programs or training events to onboard new members? 

7R85FSe.png

5 minutes ago, Ristopal said:

Thoughts on Noobs Inc back in the day

We had huge beef with NI back in the day. At one point TT was labelled as an Anti crash clan. Pissed me off a lot being labelled that. There was a point where we were fighting NI almost every day. We used to ac for almost all the clans yet almost no clans did that for us...  we got sick n tired of it. Eventually I asked one of our officials to reach out to an Ni official to speak with Saddam about a truce.

We said that we would never anti crash Ni if they would not crash TT and our friendly clans ( Collision, TMRD & GLADZ). Saddam kept his word and so did we. I believe that he never disliked us. When Ni closed a lot of their members joined us. One of them even became a high ranking official in TT.

They were a unique clan who spiced things up. I believe they kept things in game. Hope Saddam is doing well.

20 minutes ago, 3lite said:

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for being willing to participate in this thread.  Really appreciate the insights into the old history.

1.)  I always considered TT to be more of a clan that kept to themselves.  From a Zybez standpoint, it seemed like there was less of a focus on publicity and a greater focus inward.  I could see this having advantages and disadvantages.  Forum presence works as advertising in the clan world, but TT also (from my perspective) did a great job of staying out of the flaming and crash wars. Was TT's decision to keep distant from much of the clan world drama a leadership choice, a difference in philosophy in the memberbase, or something else entirely?

2.) In its earlier days (and perhaps later too?), TT had a memberbase that was more GMT focused than many of its competing clans (DF, CORR, EH, VR, EOS).  In approximately 2006, I remember TT's rise to power and that many of its competitor clans were also GMT-focused clans that were extremely powerful with strong pulls, quality memberbases, and great organization.  I'm thinking clans like TRWF, TMRD, LF, and RDC.  For the most part those clans opted for a style that was more focused on wars or capped PKRIs.  Was the choice for TT to be more focused on uncapped PKRIs than many of the GMT clans an active one or something that just organically happened?

3.) TT was known for having some of the best man-for-man organization and especially for its tanks.  Did you have any sort of "combat" mentorship programs or training events to onboard new members? 

Glad to be able to bring back old memories.

1. You are right, we definitely were focused primarily inward. We had some small crash wars here n there, but we stayed out of all the big ones. The members were happy about that decision and it is why we were basically a top 3 clan for almost 4 years. We also stopped posting on RSC because it was toxic. I was basically the biggest retard in the clan. Nobody really flamed aside from me and some mid ranked callers (whom I demoted when they went overboard lololol). We had some older officials who kept us in line. My age and maybe even a bit older than me. Don't forget that TT was a very old clan (closed 2 times before I joined).

2. Yes, we had a lot of Euro members. Later on it became a mixed memberlist so it was easier to have longer fights. Many GMT based clans closed so we had to adapt and fight the mostly EST based ones. Didn't have a choice honestly. We had to be extremely motivated to fight clans like DF, VR, DI, Corr long into the night. Was difficult, especially vs RSD where motivation was not as good and they had many EST based members. 

3. It was either we were organized or we were dead. TT had a tiny memberlist and we were always outnumbered. There really wasn't a choice, every single person had to do his/her part. We had a lot of competitions. If you remember, agility carried over to f2p. TT had the highest agility average in the clanworld. We had very high prayer levels. We helped each other train prayer. We had competitions for training up levels. Tanking practice. We tried to teach the members who were not good at tanking during practice. Basically simple tanking techniques, even if it is just to get around one obstacle. 

I think some one explained to me once but I cannot remember, what happened to JayZ's voice?

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

17 minutes ago, King_Obina said:

I think some one explained to me once but I cannot remember, what happened to JayZ's voice?

If this was aimed at me Hi! Haha. Basically when I was younger I was born 6 weeks premature and my windpipe was the size of a pin hole, my right lung collapsed ect.. due to this I had what you call a Tracheostomy for 4 years at the age of 1-4. Since the tube leaned on my vocal cords, I assume that it had some sort of affect. Which in theory makes me sound strange over the phone/Voice communications and like I can’t breathe when in reality I’m actually fine. I don’t think I sound the same in person than over a mic or anything though, and I don’t understand why it happens but it does haha. 

@d0nts and @Bishinmo sorry to steal your thread but why where you two such beasts ??

• Like 2
  • hash 1

2 minutes ago, Jayzy said:

If this was aimed at me Hi! Haha. Basically when I was younger I was born 6 weeks premature and my windpipe was the size of a pin hole, my right lung collapsed ect.. due to this I had what you call a Tracheostomy for 4 years at the age of 1-4. Since the tube leaned on my vocal cords, I assume that it had some sort of affect. Which in theory makes me sound strange over the phone/Voice communications and like I can’t breathe when in reality I’m actually fine. I don’t think I sound the same in person than over a mic or anything though, and I don’t understand why it happens but it does haha. 

@d0nts and @Bishinmo sorry to steal your thread but why where you two such beasts ??

Orange Ownage ❤️

• Like 2

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

I

2 hours ago, d0nts said:

I always thought Corruption had the best calling depth and tanks. Andy, D2, Lukas, Chris, and I think MagicArrow.

RSD - F1r3o

DF - Lil2, Homedawg, and PeterH

EH - Nullusion, Zach, 3lite, Xero

ngl TT had the best snipers/tanks that I can remember... regret having to call piles on you for sure lol 

• Like 1
  • hash 1

j87laye.pngdi_summer_2014_poker_group_01.png

I remember TT was the clan who had their members posting bank pictures in public forums, so it was so easy to actually see who were equipped to return in all kind of 10h+ fights and who would struggle after it ?

My mate Kapats Est was in TT when I joined Cor and it was a nice battle with them. The way how TT was a nice secluded from the Zybez drama, kind of made them flow under the radar some times. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Posting for the nostalgia. TT was one of the best rivals DF ever had. Plus, these have been collecting dust for 12 years, no better time to show them then around the TT camp fire. :hash:

image.thumb.png.bdb2df0fdd0f5a0fbdcf8dd112c49b42.png

image.thumb.png.83df1c32e8c341f54379d8ecd6bb0c0d.png

d6BxA3U.png

image.thumb.png.73f7d45a2203ceb302ba47a56ed06ee6.png

image.thumb.png.b40f225979f8b0c9bcf20820a5965802.png

image.thumb.png.d497276b43758d2f5b751ec27b226354.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Homedawg
  • hash 1