Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

12 hours ago, King_Obina said:

I think some one explained to me once but I cannot remember, what happened to JayZ's voice?

When we were younger, we used to smoke cigars and drink scotch while staking at the arena. I believe that is how his vocal cords got damaged.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jayzy said:

If this was aimed at me Hi! Haha. Basically when I was younger I was born 6 weeks premature and my windpipe was the size of a pin hole, my right lung collapsed ect.. due to this I had what you call a Tracheostomy for 4 years at the age of 1-4. Since the tube leaned on my vocal cords, I assume that it had some sort of affect. Which in theory makes me sound strange over the phone/Voice communications and like I can’t breathe when in reality I’m actually fine. I don’t think I sound the same in person than over a mic or anything though, and I don’t understand why it happens but it does haha. 

@d0nts and @Bishinmo sorry to steal your thread but why where you two such beasts ??

Yeah I was always curious about this, back when we were in TT I never asked you directly, was worried it was something that could rub you in the wrong way/too personal Idk.
How are you btw? These boards are literally crawling with former TT.

@on Topic, any one of you still has contacts with Sulman? 

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

3 hours ago, Homedawg said:

Posting for the nostalgia. TT was one of the best rivals DF ever had. Plus, these have been collecting dust for 12 years, no better time to show them then around the TT camp fire. :hash:

image.thumb.png.bdb2df0fdd0f5a0fbdcf8dd112c49b42.png

image.thumb.png.83df1c32e8c341f54379d8ecd6bb0c0d.png

d6BxA3U.png

image.thumb.png.73f7d45a2203ceb302ba47a56ed06ee6.png

image.thumb.png.b40f225979f8b0c9bcf20820a5965802.png

image.thumb.png.d497276b43758d2f5b751ec27b226354.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Kapats was an absolute fucking legend. One of my henchmen. What a legendary post.

14 hours ago, Ristopal said:

Thoughts on Noobs Inc back in the day

It was a little annoying when they would crash our fights. We did end up getting some quality members from them when they closed.

8 hours ago, Juri said:

I remember TT was the clan who had their members posting bank pictures in public forums, so it was so easy to actually see who were equipped to return in all kind of 10h+ fights and who would struggle after it ?

My mate Kapats Est was in TT when I joined Cor and it was a nice battle with them. The way how TT was a nice secluded from the Zybez drama, kind of made them flow under the radar some times. 

Some members were just... always poor... we had a flax picking guide on forums... I even had a store where they could buy rune sets at discount pricing. Than you had people who were addicted to staking. That is a story for another time...

3 hours ago, Homedawg said:

Posting for the nostalgia. TT was one of the best rivals DF ever had. Plus, these have been collecting dust for 12 years, no better time to show them then around the TT camp fire. :hash:

image.thumb.png.bdb2df0fdd0f5a0fbdcf8dd112c49b42.png

image.thumb.png.83df1c32e8c341f54379d8ecd6bb0c0d.png

d6BxA3U.png

image.thumb.png.73f7d45a2203ceb302ba47a56ed06ee6.png

image.thumb.png.b40f225979f8b0c9bcf20820a5965802.png

image.thumb.png.d497276b43758d2f5b751ec27b226354.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Bishinmo propaganda 10/10  hash.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scleritis said:

If you each could do one thing differently, what would it be?

I regretted kicking or letting some members leave. Members like Lentiano, Bajrush, Pirko... Keep in mind, that I didn't just randomly kick people (contrary to popular belief). We usually had discussions amongst leadership and each person that got kicked was warned multiple times. 

If I could have done something differently, than I would have probably tried to talk to them 1 on 1. Explained that they are important to the clan and they need to act accordingly. 

I also would have made D0nts do a 1 year intro period for betraying me.

• sus 1

35 minutes ago, true said:

@Bishinmo do you any opinions of Lego & Bunty?

I remember Veseble and Lego were leaders when DF was #1 (2007). Not sure which period Bounty was leading.  Aside from the occasional flaming in game, I didn't really communicate with other clan leaders that much. My main focus was on my own clan. I heard Lego got free pizza from Corr. Confirm/deny

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tubman said:

What happened to Battleneo? 

I think that he went to college and became less active. Probably around 2010/2011. Keep in mind that he joined TT a long time ago (before me) and he was like 11 when he joined LOL. He even had a cousin who was like 9 or something.

14 hours ago, Bishinmo said:

Glad to be able to bring back old memories.

1. You are right, we definitely were focused primarily inward. We had some small crash wars here n there, but we stayed out of all the big ones. The members were happy about that decision and it is why we were basically a top 3 clan for almost 4 years. We also stopped posting on RSC because it was toxic. I was basically the biggest retard in the clan. Nobody really flamed aside from me and some mid ranked callers (whom I demoted when they went overboard lololol). We had some older officials who kept us in line. My age and maybe even a bit older than me. Don't forget that TT was a very old clan (closed 2 times before I joined).

2. Yes, we had a lot of Euro members. Later on it became a mixed memberlist so it was easier to have longer fights. Many GMT based clans closed so we had to adapt and fight the mostly EST based ones. Didn't have a choice honestly. We had to be extremely motivated to fight clans like DF, VR, DI, Corr long into the night. Was difficult, especially vs RSD where motivation was not as good and they had many EST based members. 

3. It was either we were organized or we were dead. TT had a tiny memberlist and we were always outnumbered. There really wasn't a choice, every single person had to do his/her part. We had a lot of competitions. If you remember, agility carried over to f2p. TT had the highest agility average in the clanworld. We had very high prayer levels. We helped each other train prayer. We had competitions for training up levels. Tanking practice. We tried to teach the members who were not good at tanking during practice. Basically simple tanking techniques, even if it is just to get around one obstacle. 

The agility and combat events were useful. I remember pulling 10-20 people to agility events. Good times. We also had a group of people on Teamspeak that would often announce when the enemy pile was about to hit us and to make sure we had no people were standing out in the open. It helped a lot in matched opts fights. I think we even had tank guides on forums at one point.