Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

2 minutes ago, Bishinmo said:

We definitely can't compare ourselves to powerhouses like RSD, Di, Corr and DF/DS. They were simply better clans early on. TT closed 2 times while those powerhouses were setting the standard in the clan world. When TT reopened the 3rd time it focused on community and organization. That means low numbers. When TT achieved #1 F2P a lot of clans closed and their members wanted to join us. This created a rift in the clan and we decided to implement a very complex FA system. This system stopped the clan from becoming another mass recruited shit show like some other clans at the time. The clan stabilized and the members/officials were happy with the decision.

Can you speak to this system overall in terms of finding enjoyment from having high quality rather than high numbers? @3lite alluded to TT's 'man-for-man' quality earlier in the topic and there are people like @Eric`` who simply think that's a waste of time if you're not always pushing for #1.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

10 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Can you speak to this system overall in terms of finding enjoyment from having high quality rather than high numbers? @3lite alluded to TT's 'man-for-man' quality earlier in the topic and there are people like @Eric`` who simply think that's a waste of time if you're not always pushing for #1.

You can still be competing for #1 with a well organized memberlist. We just didn't want to be mass recruiting people. At one point there were like 20-30 people in the clan I had no idea who they were. Never spoke with them. We had to make sure shit like that doesn't happen again.

3 minutes ago, Bishinmo said:

You can still be competing for #1 with a well organized memberlist. We just didn't want to be mass recruiting people. At one point there were like 20-30 people in the clan I had no idea who they were. Never spoke with them. We had to make sure shit like that doesn't happen again.

This is what I said, TT actually did compete for #1, I was more referring to clans who got shit on then would say "man for man i feel like we won"*cough*solace*cough*

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

4 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

This is what I said, TT actually did compete for #1, I was more referring to clans who got shit on then would say "man for man i feel like we won"*cough*solace*cough*

Shoelace?

• honk 1

5 hours ago, true said:

@d0nts How did you feel about Bish's departure? Were you tempted to go with him to Collision?

I was already retired at that point I think. When I heard about it, it didn't surprise me. He seemed burned out.

5 hours ago, true said:

Could each of you tell us some kind of wild story that happened on the lowdown in TT that never hit the public?

We got access to some VR members account. I forget how. I told Rembo to log on and fuck shit up. He dropped all his blue charms and put him in ape toll tunnels without tele. This was before home tele I think. Bish was mad and demoted us for a month.

I shared accounts with a few people in TT before. I once logged into Rembo's account and trapped him in lava maze 45 wildy without a knife to get out. I also put 10m-20m cash on him so he couldn't just die. I'm not sure how he got out.

I once did a 1v1 with Rembo in F2P gear but in a P2P world. We had 100 sets on us so whoever won would get bank. He didn't know I had a korasi. I fuckin KO'd him and took his sets.

3 minutes ago, d0nts said:

I was already retired at that point I think. When I heard about it, it didn't surprise me. He seemed burned out.

We got access to some VR members account. I forget how. I told Rembo to log on and fuck shit up. He dropped all his blue charms and put him in ape toll tunnels without tele. This was before home tele I think. Bish was mad and demoted us for a month.

I shared accounts with a few people in TT before. I once logged into Rembo's account and trapped him in lava maze 45 wildy without a knife to get out. I also put 10m-20m cash on him so he couldn't just die. I'm not sure how he got out.

I once did a 1v1 with Rembo in F2P gear but in a P2P world. We had 100 sets on us so whoever won would get bank. He didn't know I had a korasi. I fuckin KO'd him and took his sets.

eiIaYG7.jpg

What about that time you gave Rembo merching advise and he ended up losing like 50m.

imageproxy.png

DEkDNzZ.gif

LkcsY.gif
i1a4jjh.gif
nfVcZsC.gif
cO9INAK.gif

11 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

eiIaYG7.jpg

What about that time you gave Rembo merching advise and he ended up losing like 50m.

It was the other way around. Rembo told me, Aaron, Dundaine, Cravez, and like 5 other members to buy zamorak wines. We collectively dumped like 3-5B. We all lost so much money believing in Rembo. For this reason, I stuck him and lava maze and korarsi'd him for 100 sets : D

33 minutes ago, d0nts said:

We got access to some VR members account. I forget how. I told Rembo to log on and fuck shit up. He dropped all his blue charms and put him in ape toll tunnels without tele. This was before home tele I think. Bish was mad and demoted us for a month.

1 hour ago, Bishinmo said:

Any sort of hacked accounts were out of the question. If I found out that somebody was pulling shady shit like that they would have been kicked from the clan. Everyone would vouch for that

JN7MsNZ.png

2hGeu3q.png

54 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Every Solace post " Our KDR was better" 

AP.png

26 minutes ago, Gamerdad said:

Every Solace post " Our KDR was better" 

Kill 5 people, regroup at vents while snipers tank to GDZ

repeat endlessly

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

1 hour ago, Mar said:

JN7MsNZ.png

Yes, don't get your panties all up in a bunch. The VR member in question was edating some girl and they were sharing accounts. She was parallel edating another TT member and they got d0nts + rembo involved to log on the guys account and drop his charms. None of these guys had the mental capacity to hack anybody. They just had the capacity to edate and create problems for me. We paid the guy back and I made them drop the same amount in the party room.

• honk 1

2 hours ago, RagingPanda said:

eiIaYG7.jpg

I actually found out about their stupid scheme and told them not to do this. The reason is because they are retards and don't know the basics of merching in rs. They told me it is the perfect investment. They got bamboozled because RSD dumped the zammy wines first. I flamed the shit out of them. Should have demoted all of them just for being stupid.

• honk 1

Bish

Do you accept that it was a tad extreme to demote me for running out of boundaries against BK who at the time was also running out of boundaries but mine just happened to of been accidentally. 

Do you think you was too stubborn at times looking back? 

• sus 1
  • honk 1