Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

20 minutes ago, David said:

what made you decide to leave tt for collision 

I explained it in some earlier posts. Basically I had no energy to restructure the clan. The clanworld was shit for a very long time. We had nobody to fight. We were bored with ourselves. The majority of members played other games. I had to force people to come to events...

I had to restructure TT or close it. Didn't have the heart to close it, there were also members and officials who still wanted to play RS. So the only option was to go for Col.

Funny thing is, I did make a decision to close TT if RSD closes. I straight up refused to be the only "normal" clan left. RSD closed a few months later if I am not mistaken, so it wouldn't have made a difference either way lol.

• Like 1

Who was the biggest spastic in TT history, and why is it Milad?

• Like 2

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

45 minutes ago, true said:

For both:

TT was well-known for having a bunch of porking.. did you guys dabble at all? 

D0nts fingerbanged ----. I was busy trying to you know... do clan stuff... like not get murdered by RSD, DF, VR...

3 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

Who was the biggest spastic in TT history, and why is it Milad?

It became bad at the end. All great members but full out spastics... Again, lack of proper events, shitty clanworld. Lack of responsibilities basically... I wouldn't rank Milad in top 5 spastics, perhaps 6-10 range. 

:hash:

11 minutes ago, true said:

What official did you respect the most/least from these clans?

EH -
DF - 
VR - 
DI - 
RSD - 
EOS - 
COR - 

It's hard to remember everyone 10-13 years later but here goes. Most respected:

EH - I respected this clan the most. I can't remember them doing any shady shit with us even once. They were great to fight. Names that come to mind are 3lite, Islamia, Broski, and Zach. I remember them having these die hard binders I think Tristian/Lil Blacknite?
DF - Lil2, Homedawg, Peter
VR - Cera
DI - Ghjjf. I don't know many others from DI if I'm honest.
RSD - Icedrop, Fireo, Bow,
EOS -  Prannoy
COR - Robtokill, D2, Andy

@d0nts

many people, including me, urged you to start calling several times. Initially, Bish forbid that and he made sure you didn't. After a while, he didn't seem to care anymore. I know that you loved doing it, even though it felt like you got burned out from doing it for so many years, arguably being one of the best, if not the best at it. You did call at a few late fights we had where Bish wasn't present, for instance versus CL, and you seemed to enjoy it. I remember many people literally orgasming when you started going. I remember you even calling at the 24 hour fight at one point when me and Plav literally almost died IRL for going almost all fight ... and you seemed to enjoy it again. Why did you never go back to it, when clearly (according to me) you seemed to enjoy it and brought back the nostalgia?

@Bishinmo

do you feel like TT was in a better shape in 2009 than later years (2010, 2011, 2012) and if so, why? What changed? 

Q2Qhkdy.png

5 minutes ago, Bishinmo said:

It became bad at the end. All great members but full out spastics... Again, lack of proper events, shitty clanworld. Lack of responsibilities basically... I wouldn't rank Milad in top 5 spastics, perhaps 6-10 range. 

:hash:

?

Q2Qhkdy.png

34 minutes ago, true said:

@d0nts when you were a Warlord, what callers from other clans did you respect the most?

I always thought Corruption had the best calling depth and tanks. Andy, D2, Lukas, Chris, and I think MagicArrow.

RSD - F1r3o

DF - Lil2, Homedawg, and PeterH

EH - Nullusion, Zach, 3lite, Xero

15 minutes ago, MILAD said:

@d0nts

many people, including me, urged you to start calling several times. Initially, Bish forbid that and he made sure you didn't. After a while, he didn't seem to care anymore. I know that you loved doing it, even though it felt like you got burned out from doing it for so many years, arguably being one of the best, if not the best at it. You did call at a few late fights we had where Bish wasn't present, for instance versus CL, and you seemed to enjoy it. I remember many people literally orgasming when you started going. I remember you even calling at the 24 hour fight at one point when me and Plav literally almost died IRL for going almost all fight ... and you seemed to enjoy it again. Why did you never go back to it, when clearly (according to me) you seemed to enjoy it and brought back the nostalgia?

@Bishinmo

do you feel like TT was in a better shape in 2009 than later years (2010, 2011, 2012) and if so, why? What changed? 

We were in decent shape until basically the very end. The problem was the clan world died. We had nothing to do. Most people enjoyed playing other games more and Jagex did nothing to improve the status of the clan world...

12 minutes ago, MILAD said:

@d0nts

@Bishinmo

I didn't want to start drama with Bish and the calling crew at the time. Plus I was officially banned from holding a rank above member.  hash.png

• sus 1