Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

52 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Most memorable TT fight?

We had a CWRI with DF in 2009 I think. We had a very low pull of 62 people to their 88. I remember Battleneo leading us and hiding from DF at the start. We would hug the wall hoping to buy some time. The mood on teamspeak was that we would probably lose but we would try anyways. It was memorable because of the numbers disadvantage and it was a very close fight up until the last minute. We did peak around mid 70s if I remember right. There was a point in the last 10 minutes where we had an even lead with them but had some missteps where DF took a 10-15 kill lead. People went emo. Anyways, within the last 5-10mins we took the lead again and won. It was really close. It was also memorable because people went crazy on teamspeak.

Our 24 hour fight with DF was also pretty memorable. Longest pkri at the time. I passed out after 19 hours and then made the last 1 hour of the fight.

This full out war with DF was also memorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQh5s2cqAA

Memorable because we were down by 8 at very low numbers (34-42) I think. A win at the point was improbable but we won lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

1. Why did TT refuse to fight in the 07 clusters outside of once or twice?

2. Did TT ever consider merging with Col

1. We fought in the World War alongside Corr and Di. Df got mad at us for doing that... Was a very fun event for us but it created so much beef. The cluster wars that happened later were just retarded. Were nothing like the first World War. Too much out of game crap which we wanted no part of.

2. No. We fought together many times, did stuff together, helped each other out but we had our own paths. We were the last real alliance in the clanworld. 

56 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

@Bishinmo despite history, seems like DF wore you guys down over time, causing some serious stress on your leading team. If you chose to add new pk leaders to your rotation instead of furloughing your best, who would you have nominated to lead TT in fights?

ScreenShot327.png

The question isn't directed at me but I remember our calling roster was lacking some depth in 2008. We had a couple of solid callers but after that shit kind of fell apart. They didn't get much practice calling with myself and Brad calling 99% of the time. Neo was inactive around this point too. This wasn't a problem in PKRI's but in full out wars it became an issue when our main callers were taken out early. I thought this was a good decision to improve our calling depth. I remember enjoying this break ?

39 minutes ago, Victor said:
  • What was the best fall in leader that you had over the years?
  • What was the best caller that you heard?
  • Would you do something different towards the end of clan?
  • If you were going to reopen TT nowdays, what would you do different from the others? how would be your strategy to beat RoT ?

- Battleneo

- Saka from Collision

- I didn't close TT. I left towards the end to join Col. I could have done things a bit different with TT towards the end, but I really had to focus on things IRL. Was a tough call to make.

- I really don't know what is going on in the clanworld today haha. Most of my time was spent thinking about new tactics. So that is probably where I would start. Would have to see how fights are done nowadays and perfect certain things to put us ahead. 

45 minutes ago, Victor said:
  • What was the best fall in leader that you had over the years?
  • What was the best caller that you heard?
  • Would you do something different towards the end of clan?
  • If you were going to reopen TT nowdays, what would you do different from the others? how would be your strategy to beat RoT ?

Battleneo was the best that I've heard. Cravez and Plav come in at a close second. These three were great callers. I heard ROT also had some great callers. I think it was B289. I remember seeing some videos long ago with ROT and non stop transitions.

I'll leave the last two questions to Bish.

do u think isteph really pretended to be related to the network lmfao 

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

36 minutes ago, JCKY said:

Why do you think so many middle aged women felt inclined to join us? Maybe Brad Xavier was responsible? Or was there a deeper reason? 

What was the real reason Amar and co wanted to leave, amar in particular i never understood as he seemed invested in the clan and a nice all round guy.

You both seem to overlook Plav in ranking our officials maybe that's just due to the era you were both most active in but he literally carried the clan on the field and off for over a year Kebab style no sleep, he was certainly in our top three officials. Do you both think we should of maybe closed a year earlier on a higher note instead of leaving it to plav to quite literally run the clan by himself? I always found it so disappointing that we didn't even have a decent last event etc. 

This topic is very funny by the way love yall

- I'm not sure. We had some great female members so I don't want to say anything bad there. We will arrange an AMA for Brad to get to the bottom of this. Seems many people are interested in his edating career.

- The main problem at the time was the growing memberlist. Like 5-6 clans closed at the time and many of them joined us since we were #1. There was a lot of edrama in the clan, A SHIT TON. I created a new FA system to fix the clan. If I didn't introduce this new FA system we would have grown to 200+ members and the clan would simply implode. There was a point when I had no clue who 20-30 members were. Like I legit had no idea they were already in the clan. Many officials and members were too emotional and didn't want to back me up in my crusade to fix the clan. They became emo and left. We were losing about 3-4 members per day. Once I introduced the new FA system and removed the leaving topic forum the clan stabilized and I became supreme leader.

- I did rank Plav under "others" alongside other former leaders. He was definitely a top official towards the end. Very active and dedicated. I wouldn't have promoted him otherwise.

- Don't forget that we had a lot of fun events towards the very end. The main problem was largescale competitive fights... We should have restructured earlier so there would have been no need for a last event ?

- Love you too, no homo

43 minutes ago, JCKY said:

Why do you think so many middle aged women felt inclined to join us? Maybe Brad Xavier was responsible? Or was there a deeper reason? 

What was the real reason Amar and co wanted to leave, amar in particular i never understood as he seemed invested in the clan and a nice all round guy.

You both seem to overlook Plav in ranking our officials maybe that's just due to the era you were both most active in but he literally carried the clan on the field and off for over a year Kebab style no sleep, he was certainly in our top three officials. Do you both think we should of maybe closed a year earlier on a higher note instead of leaving it to plav to quite literally run the clan by himself? I always found it so disappointing that we didn't even have a decent last event etc. 

This topic is very funny by the way love yall

Kebab and Brad attracted all of the women to TT  hash.pnghash.png

I forgot why Amar and co jumped ship. I remember as TT grew to #1 with 150+ members, small groups of members/friends were formed. They would stick to their group and not involve themselves with the rest of the community. I kind of fell for this too. When people would leave, they would leave in groups.

Plav was a great caller. One of our best. He impressed me many times. I'm not sure what he did behind the scenes. I was just a member at the time. : D

45 minutes ago, Victoria said:

For @Bishinmo:

What was the energy in TT like leading up to the 24 Hour lunatic festival with DF? Was it in any way enjoyable for you and the members? It’s an absurd amount of time for a fight.

It just happened. Nobody planned for it. It definitely is absurd and nobody else should do it. Both clans had rough patches during the 24 hour festival as you call it. At one point DF decided to pile me on sight, I died around 45 times in 1 hour or so. Many times before I could even skull. That is how far it went lol. 

I took a few breaks during the fight. Had to drive to walmart because I got angry at one point and broke my mic. Cooked dinner. Went to the local bakery in the morning to get fresh bread. At the 21 hour period I was starting to pass out. Before I passed out I put the alarm clock to ring exactly at the 24 hour mark. I said that I can't let people keep returning, somebody might die IRL and I will be responsible or something. I was going to call off returning and surrender to DF.

The alarm clock rang and I didn't get out of bed. Woke up like 5-6 hours later and found out we won. DF literally lost that fight because I couldn't get out of bed to tell people to call of the fight. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, d0nts said:

We had a CWRI with DF in 2009 I think. We had a very low pull of 62 people to their 88. I remember Battleneo leading us and hiding from DF at the start. We would hug the wall hoping to buy some time. The mood on teamspeak was that we would probably lose but we would try anyways. It was memorable because of the numbers disadvantage and it was a very close fight up until the last minute. We did peak around mid 70s if I remember right. There was a point in the last 10 minutes where we had an even lead with them but had some missteps where DF took a 10-15 kill lead. People went emo. Anyways, within the last 5-10mins we took the lead again and won. It was really close. It was also memorable because people went crazy on teamspeak.

Our 24 hour fight with DF was also pretty memorable. Longest pkri at the time. I passed out after 19 hours and then made the last 1 hour of the fight.

This full out war with DF was also memorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQh5s2cqAA

Memorable because we were down by 8 at very low numbers (34-42) I think. A win at the point was improbable but we won lol.

Jcup.. this video.. DF seem to be the king of throws RIP ? 

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

48 minutes ago, Homedawg said:

@Bishinmo @d0nts, I always knew when the two of you and kebab were on the field, it was always going to be a real challenge. What members from DF were you not looking forward to seeing?

Df had like 5-6 members who were constantly in shit gear. Like really shit gear. It made me rage because I knew DF was not a poor clan and everyone could afford real gear... Other than that, fighting DF was always fun as long as there was no outside interruptions. Which unfortunately was very difficult during the later stages...

44 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

@Bishinmo 

Do you think we were under compensated for winning the Jagex Cup? ( I felt like we did) 

Why did you not get us proper forums? 

Did you think it was a good idea to do a 24 hour fight with DF? 

How many strokes did you get while leading/handling the retards in TT? 

- Jagex never did anything for the clan world... we would have been better off playing any other game lol in terms of support from devs

- Servers were much stronger than paid forums. If you remember during 2010 almost all the clans were without forums for months at a time. They attempted to ddos us and the forums were back up in like 2 minutes. This was because we had free forums. For the entire 2010 our forums were down for maybe like 30 minutes tops. People made fun outta me saying I was cheap. But it kept us safe.

- It just happened. Read my earlier response to Victoria for the full story

- A lot. I wanted to strangle some people.