Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

What happened to Kezzab? When EH closed he was a major reason why I joined TT (until eventually getting booted for inactivity during FA period). He was a great dude from what I remember.

Edited by Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

How did the TT+Collision alliance happen exactly? I know that it's because Collision was actually relevant at the time but is there anything else that made it happen?

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

2 hours ago, Bishinmo said:

I think that he went to college and became less active. Probably around 2010/2011. Keep in mind that he joined TT a long time ago (before me) and he was like 11 when he joined LOL. He even had a cousin who was like 9 or something.

Neo was fully inactive by the time I joined in October of 09, he did pop back in for a hot minute sometime in 2010/11 and we let him lead us like a chicken with his head cut off. Good guy lol.

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

4 hours ago, true said:

@Bishinmo did you consider returning to TT at some point while in Collision? What was your relationship w/ TT like after leaving? How did Collision leadership feel about you making the hop over?

Well Collision were shocked when I decided to join. I never considered going back to TT. You have to understand that when I joined Col it was very relaxing for me. I didn't have to do much. Sure they promoted me later, had to be able to kick some spastics. Old habits die hard.

My relationship with TT was good. We played other games together all the time and obviously still did events with them since we were allies.

• Like 1

I was in DF before the rivalry with TT took off, and then came back after it had gone through its apex so never really got to experience the full force of the rivalry.  All I do know is that I wasted a day of my life fighting TT though.

• Like 1

bw.jpg

4 hours ago, true said:

Could each of you tell us some kind of wild story that happened on the lowdown in TT that never hit the public?

Nothing too wild honestly. Just the usual edating scandals which everyone is already well acquainted with. I did hide one thing from my members for many years though.

During the Jagex cup finals vs DI I was actually travelling and couldn't fight. I had access to my friends laptop which was shitty and the internet was extremely dodgy. However, I was so excited to watch the fight I logged on my main account. Completely forgot that it would kick somebody out since I had a high rank in the cc because it was a 100vs100. 

Think I kicked like 3 people from the fight. 

Even though we won, people were so fucking mad they got kicked from the fight. People would have killed me if they found out it was me.

Another good one is obviously our free forums. As I mentioned earlier we kept free forums because it protected us from getting ddosed. Being the only top clan to not have forums getting ddosed every day boosted our activity and I was hailed as a genius. Like a year later IPB got shut, we lost our forums and couldn't recover anything. Rip TT. 

Edited by Bishinmo

3 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Do you remember any particularly fun battles with EH over the years?

If I remember correctly our last fight in old Wildy before Jagex took it away was with EH. We were climbing the ranks and were close to winning but EH pulled some shady shit like returning in doodoo gear. I got a bit mad and said that eventually we would stomp them. We met up again in BH and we absolutely wrecked EH. There is actually a video of it.