Bishinmo (& D0nts...)- The Titans - AMA

Bishinmo

10 hours ago, Cravez said:

Bish

Do you accept that it was a tad extreme to demote me for running out of boundaries against BK who at the time was also running out of boundaries but mine just happened to of been accidentally. 

Do you think you was too stubborn at times looking back? 

I am sure that it happened accidentally the same way I was bind sniped by my own clan members for 2 years "accidentally".

Sure, I would have taken different approaches looking back at things. Like I mentioned earlier I would have tried to speak with certain members more 1 on 1 to try and resolve issues. However, we had to have rules in place. I think it was pretty clear when we could fuck around and when we had to be serious. If I just let people do whatever they wanted, we would have just become another doo doo clan. 

• Haha 1
  • sus 1

49 minutes ago, Dickus said:

@Bishinmo why did you have so much trouble counting during the making of TT movie 2

Was TT movie 3, which I unfortunately never got to finish. TT movie 2 was completed. I can reupload if I find the drive.

I didn't have trouble counting. People just couldn't stay in fucking place as usual.

Edited by Bishinmo
  • honk 1

17 minutes ago, true said:

If you had the time/energy to open TT in 2020, how would you approach it? What would be your gameplan?

It would definitely be a hybrid gaming clan just like I planned towards the end. RS simply died a lot time ago and Jagex is doodoo and can't be trusted to support the clan world long term.

and I would have banned edating...  :hash:

Edited by Bishinmo
  • honk 1

15 hours ago, Cravez said:

Bish

Do you accept that it was a tad extreme to demote me for running out of boundaries against BK who at the time was also running out of boundaries but mine just happened to of been accidentally. 

Do you think you was too stubborn at times looking back? 

while we're at it......I have some questions of my own regarding my demotions too lmfao

Sup @Cravez

Q2Qhkdy.png

5 hours ago, Oli said:

@Bishinmo Are there any officials you wish you had never promoted? If yes who and why

Not really. Everyone who got promoted was already a great member so they deserved it. All the promotions went through the entire leadership first. I didn't just wake up in the morning and decide to promote people randomly. All the officials towards the end were great. Some more active than others. 

• honk 1

Kebab was the best clan official I came across outside of COR. He would have been a high ranking official in any clan he joined. At one point we spoke every other day, most times daily. I would love to speak to him again. 

TT had a lot of really cool people and I always admired the internal structure of the clan. When I was first named leader of COR I really wanted to change the structure of our clan to be similar to TT's (to the point where there were posts in leader forums about it) but it was just too late in the game. Nobody was going to put up with long FA periods & selective processes after ~2009 ish. If you didn't have those processes and customs in place it was almost impossible to change your ways. At that point it was too easy to leave and join a clan that suited your needs and interests. I always admired TT.

TT also bailed COR out more times than I can count. I think I was more active in TT's IRC than COR's and at one point I even had access to TS even though I was obviously not in the clan. IMO, COR was the most hated clan for a number of years (2009-2011) for sure. TT ALWAYS ac'd for us against anyone, no questions. Selfishly I'd say that was because I worked so hard to become so close to TT officials + members to the point that Kebab or Brad would pretty much do anything for me. TT were good people. 

May sound odd, but I wish TT were a truly dominant clan that could stake their claim alongside the likes of COR, DF, DI, RSD, etc. because you guys were absolutely good enough - just did not have the early history that the other big players had. TT will likely never get their due because of that but TT was truly a great clan.

Edited by Applerune
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Applerune said:

Kebab was the best clan official I came across outside of COR. He would have been a high ranking official in any clan he joined. At one point we spoke every other day, most times daily. I would love to speak to him again. 

TT had a lot of really cool people and I always admired the internal structure of the clan. When I was first named leader of COR I really wanted to change the structure of our clan to be similar to TT's (to the point where there were posts in leader forums about it) but it was just too late in the game. Nobody was going to put up with long FA periods & selective processes after ~2009 ish. If you didn't have those processes and customs in place it was almost impossible to change your ways. At that point it was too easy to leave and join a clan that suited your needs and interests. I always admired TT.

TT also bailed COR out more times than I can count. I think I was more active in TT's IRC than COR's and at one point I even had access to TS even though I was obviously not in the clan. IMO, COR was the most hated clan for a number of years (2009-2011) for sure. TT ALWAYS ac'd for us against anyone, no questions. Selfishly I'd say that was because I worked so hard to become so close to TT officials + members to the point that Kebab or Brad would pretty much do anything for me. TT were good people. 

May sound odd, but I wish TT were a truly dominant clan that could stake their claim alongside the likes of COR, DF, DI, RSD, etc. because you guys were absolutely good enough - just did not have the early history that the other big players had. TT will likely never get their due because of that but TT was truly a great clan.

Thank you for those kind words. We really did have a great internal structure and those officials you named were crucial in keeping it that way. Our fights with COR were always drama free and enjoyable. 

9 minutes ago, true said:

Who in TT got the most ass?

If I remember correctly Zodiacracer was a player IRL. I couldn't keep up with the edaters in the clan. Was busy.. you know... actual clan stuff.