I am GHJJF - AMA

Brian

Proof:

0HeiLZh.png

About myself:

Started playing RS in 2001. Got into clanning in 2003. First clan was TDS (The Dark Syde). Eventually got recruited into DI in early 2004 and ended up becoming leader before the end of the year. Led DI from 2004-2009 and called it a day. Popped up here and there over the next few years. Joined RSD for a few months but didn't really last because the game was garbage at that stage. Then OSRS came out.....

Led DI again from 2013 until 2017, until I called it a day once more. Popped up here and there again over the last few years but never for long. Hopefully here for longer this time.

In real life I'm a software developer in my early(ish) 30s. Never really played any games seriously besides a bit of WoW here and there. In my spare time I enjoy drinking and sports.

Ask me anything related to RS, I'll answer some rl stuff. Oddly enough I probably remember a lot more about the 04-09 era than the OSRS era but I'll try my best to answer.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Why do b-ball think you're ashley just because you're not in DI?

What did you think about the DI remake when you closed them?

What's your favorite memorable about the clan world?

Why did you truce with ROT without telling True 2k8?

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

Is it true you were there with a fall in of players during Durial massacre and took people to wildy or am I creating fantasies

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

1 minute ago, Kenny said:

Why do you wear a rune chain over a rune platebody?

Habit from RS1. You could only wear gauntlets with chain back then. Obviously that changed with RS2 and I could of switched over but after a while but once I established a "look" that I'd become known for then there was no point in changing it.

• Like 2

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Do you regret how you closed DI in 2017?

What were your impressions of me as the leader of DF?

What rival clans do you wish you had experienced?

Are you ever worried you might get like recognized on Tinder/IRL? (lmao)

aUBwTQ1.png